Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Have U Ever Slapped A Female - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have U Ever Slapped A Female (5037 Views)

Sad! See China Man That Traveled To Australia And Slapped A Boy To Death :(. / ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? / Have U Ever Googled Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by yogun(f): 2:24pm On May 25, 2007
yeah,unfortunately it was my sis, we were quarreling freely exchanging verbal assaults when she called me ATOoLE!(bedwetter) the was the last she said.i sound her real hard!! towaih towai on both cheeks

cant stop laffing afta I read dis
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by tenor(m): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2007
i have never slapped a female! THats because having dealt with a lot of men to in my lifetime, it'll be cowardly of me to hit a female. She'll just die! There are worse things u can do to a female other than hitting her, that'll make her realise her mistakes. I would not like my girlfriend or wife to love me out of fear.
Having said all this, i dont expect a lady to hit me. I haven't been slapped before by a woman. If that happens, she'll beg me, trust me.
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2007
why would she beg you grin
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by iice(f): 5:38am On Jun 11, 2007
grin grin Because there are ways to deal with people than resorting to slaps and punches grin grin
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2007
lol . but sometimes you feel like slapping them hard grin

hey lady kiss wink
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by iice(f): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2007
Indeed the urge is there to slap someone senseless or back to their senses! grin grin

hey missy kiss cheesy
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by kusabio(m): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2007
I have never slap one before n i know i wont though they trouble me a lot i am slow to anger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria / Download Kiss Daniel's New Album Titled 'no Bad Songz' / Rich Kids Of Instagram – To Curb His Son, A Father Changes Credit Card Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.