Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children (31331 Views)

I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m / Enugu Pastor Arrested For Defrauding Church Members Of 500Million (Photo) / Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by rhektor(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
Almaiga:
The Name Checkers Food don done.... cool

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by HMZi: 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
He may be a pastor but certainly not a man of GOD!! WTF?
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by rhektor(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
Name Checked and the verdict. ........ ... .. .

He's flom the land of the half of a yellow sun.
She's also flom bia_fraud

I rep the NCAN, South west branch
Abeokuta unit

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by nextprince: 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
Christianity has been and is still the biggest scam, and its hqtrs is in southern Nigeria. Goats and monkeys will soon come to dispute this obvious fact. grin If the culprits were to be northern Muslims (who might not even be Imams), goats would have been bleating all over this thread, but since it is their fellow scammer, they are nowhere to be found. Monkeys. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by Artistree: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
ifenes:

That was banter,relax! I love everybody. including gays
Lol!
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by toprealman: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
aninexzy:
Fake pastors who called themselves to ministry
some saw a missed called and assumed the unimaginable.
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pastors are curse to humanity.
I blame their religion

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by CHARLOE(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
pring:
The name pastor technically means scam.
But people will not wise up.
Take ur tithe, take ur offerings, live flamboyant lifestyle like yahoo boys.
Plz o, touch not my anointed! Let god judge him o, cheesy Where are d touch not my anointed crew? They should come n tell d police not to touch d evil pastor n leave him for god to judge, nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
There is no direct connection in the story linking the pastor to child theft. Based on this it is wrong to treat him this way.
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by 4nobody4every1: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
sukkot:
dayummm he stole the 12 tribes of israel

symbolic message to oledepo and oyakhinaira and TB moneyshua and their cohorts lolzz
sad

1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by obongtunji: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Eco2580:
Pastors are curse to humanity.
I blame their religion

I disagree with you. Imams are also involved in evil deeds, religion has nothing to do with this. We have bad eggs in every religion, tribe and region.
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by sukkot: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
4nobody4every1:
sad
lolz bros eku sunday sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by lacream90(f): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
igbo and money i hate them with passion...... they are always full of evil.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by ElCapone(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Just flew in to read comments by my Christian brothers!!!!
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by winner01(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
kaen1317:
I don't understand pastor's nowadays, always on the news for all the wrong things
By news, you mean nairaland. They report almost nothing good about christianity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by ekhai(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
pyyxxaro:
NCAN

What do you guys have to say about this

we have checked and as usual they can not disappoint in this type of crime. SE we hail from Bradford City.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
winner01:
By news, you mean nairaland. They report almost nothing good about christianity.
yeah. I notice it too. Any negative report of any person, they will turn his name to "pastor" and spread it like plague.
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by Oches4me(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
fzla:
Lol pastor sef wan get 12 disciples grin
Christianity is religious of criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by eleko1: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Have u finished ur sermons? sad shocked .Who own Christ royal Church,Embassy,Trem etc. U aren't helping ur pipu,u are simply advising them to instead invest their crime/blood money In Bro Okpara Chidi & sons NIG Ltd dey cal churches abi?have u been to Christ Royal church/Sovereign church?Do u knw how many house,land,cars,school,hospital "Apostle" Samson alone have in Lagos?I fit drive u to some of those useless thieves houses here in Lekki.@ Winners,nobody FORCE u to pay to drop money.CRIME DOES NOT PAY
chymevicks:

A serious food for thought to all my Igbo brothers/sisters who are foolishly wasting our hard earned ''criminal,drug and ritual'' money in paying Tithes'' in RCCG,WINNERS,SYNAGOUGE,MFM, and other Yoruba-owned Businesses called churches. Thereby enlarging the economy of Southwest in helping their Genetically Tribal Daddy GOs to create jobs for their kins who they send down to even your villages as pastors to head their business branches called churches in Nnewi, Mbaise, Abakaliki, Ohafia, Udi. You help them to buy mansions and Private Jets with your money which they call blood money.
The other one called RCCG says it's goal is to have a branch in every street in Nigeria. Do you know the implication of this? Real Estate business of global standard. Pls who owns these businesses? With whose names are these parcels of land bought and registered?
I will always call all of you stupid until the day you show me any university(like CONENANT/REDEEMERS) or Other Investments which can employ your Igbo youths owned by these named churches in the SOUTHEAST.

Owerri dey say Ihiemkwa Ugbumkwa to this kind stupidity
Azigbakwa nnu nile.
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by nextprince: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
obongtunji:

I disagree with you. Imams are also involved in evil deeds, religion has nothing to do with this. We have bad eggs in every religion, tribe and region.
Sharap! How many Imams have u heard were involved in this type of mess compared to pastors? When it comes to them they want to insulate it from religion and region but if it were the other way round, their fingers are fast in accusing a whole region and religion, hypocrites. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by nextprince: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
lacream90:
For calling the spade by its traditional name, may u live long to harvest the bountiful and good fruits of ur labour. smiley
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by Bobbywallexino(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
I rather keep quiet to suspend war of tongue
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by nextprince: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Sincere4u:
There is no direct connection in the story linking the pastor to child theft. Based on this it is wrong to treat him this way.
'There is no direct connection' because a pastor is involved huh? But false news involving muslims have perfect links huh? God really likes hypocrites, he created many of them. grin
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by nextprince: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
carmag:

which one be fake....

which one be original. ..

then mention some of the fake pastors you know so we can start taken you serious
Abi oh. grin
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by Naboski12(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hmmmn
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oches4me:

ahhh, ,,na you talk aam grin
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by nextprince: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oches4me:

Gbam.
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
nextprince:

'There is no direct connection' because a pastor is involved huh? But false news involving muslims have perfect links huh? God really likes hypocrites, he created many of them. grin
You were the first to be created.
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by nextprince: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
Sincere4u:

You were the first to be created.
A PASTOR is involved and any attempt to deny it is nothing but HYPOCRISY. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
nextprince:

A PASTOR is involved and any attempt to deny it is nothing but HYPOCRISY. grin grin grin grin grin
Mine is a statement of fact. I understand hypocrisy runs in your vein.
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
lacream90:
Na Igbo go marry you. When that happens you'll know us better and your testimony will change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BISHOP OYEDEPO: Is CAMA Policy Antichurch? / Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna / The Meaning Of ' It Is Appointed Unto Man To Die Once And After that Judgement'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.