Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children (31333 Views)

I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m / Enugu Pastor Arrested For Defrauding Church Members Of 500Million (Photo) / Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by nextprince: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
Sincere4u:

Mine is a statement of fact. I understand hypocrisy runs in your vein.
Statement of facts is not by saying it, but by proving it for all to see and getting convinced. But anything short of this is the true definition of HYPOCRISY. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
omusiliyu:
A popular radio preacher and founder of Gospel Fire Army Ministry, Nkwele-Ogidi, Anambra State, Chinedu Strongson, has been arrested in connection with child abduction and trafficking in persons.

The 48-year-old cleric was paraded on saturday at the police headquarters, Asaba, Delta State, along with 43 other criminals arrested for kidnapping, robbery, murder, cultism and car theft.

According to the state police commissioner, Zana Ibrahim, who paraded the suspects, 12 stolen children were rescued from the pastor, adding that he allegedly paid N400,000 for each child sold to him.

However, the pastor denied any involvement in child trafficking, saying that his business was to help humanity including payment of school fees for children.

Trouble started for the pastor when one Aisha Yahaya of Asaba reported how two ladies came to her house as police detectives sent by her husband now serving at Ogwashi Uku prisons.

Aisha disclosed that she followed them to a junction where they met one Abigail Nwakama, also known as Madam Cash, who gave her N3,500 to alleviate her poverty and asked her to buy clothes for her one -month-old daughter.

In the process, the said child was allegedly stolen by the syndicate, prompting her to raise the alarm which led to the arrest of the two ladies.

Based on the report, the commissioner said detectives swung into action and arrested one Onyinye Nwakama, daughter of Madam Cash, at a drinking bar in Asaba.

Also arrested were Madam Cash (32 years) and Ifeoma Anyadike, (32) at Okpanam before they led detectives to Ogidi where the pastor was arrested.

Others arrested from different locations are David Ikesinachi; Ebere Edwin, Adaeze Enyi and Chike Agwunenu.

Two of the rescued children, the commissioner of police said, had been handed over to their parents while the remaining were kept at an orphanage in Asaba pending identification by their families.

In another development, one Chukwudi Ijeoma of Aboh in Ndokwa East Local Government Area was arrested in connection with the raping and killing of a housewife, one Blessing Ogama, who was previously reported missing.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/pastor-arrested-12-stolen-children/

Hahahahaha. Chtistianity and bad news these days.

Anyway judge not. He is carrying out what d bible instructs him to

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by fapcrook(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
pyyxxaro:
NCAN

What do you guys have to say about this

even though I am not a member, but I think they have nothing to say than to be quiet
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by billyG(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
I wept 4 Indigenous people of Biafra cry cry cry cry cry cry.
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
nextprince:

Statement of facts is not by saying it, but by proving it for all to see and getting convinced. But anything short of this is the true definition of HYPOCRISY. grin grin grin grin grin
It's now I can clearly see the level of hypocrisy in which you are operating. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by Emu4life(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2016
Luckylife:
God will continue to expose all those criminals using His name to commit crimes .
see dz 1

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by Emu4life(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2016
Luckylife:
God will continue to expose all those criminals using His name to commit crimes .
Oga! Stop decieving urself. HE IS A MAN OF GOD, A VERY STRONG MAN OF GOD...TOUCH Not my anointing. As usual
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
obongtunji:

I disagree with you. Imams are also involved in evil deeds, religion has nothing to do with this. We have bad eggs in every religion, tribe and region.
You are right
Re: Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children by otemdomino: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
aninexzy:
Fake pastors who called themselves to ministry
There's no such thing as fake pastor. The word pastor and Christianity are all fake. Nothing original about those words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna / BISHOP OYEDEPO: Is CAMA Policy Antichurch? / The Meaning Of ' It Is Appointed Unto Man To Die Once And After that Judgement'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.