Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Girls Can Tell A Rapist From Miles Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Can Tell A Rapist From Miles Away (687 Views)

#THREAD_CLOSED / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) / Why Girls Sniff Money From Miles Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Can Tell A Rapist From Miles Away by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
I am afraid it's a bit of a lengthy article but do go through the whole post
Just as a guy can tell an easier rape victim so can a girl easily identify a potential rapist. No one wants to get hurt (not even when we plan on hurting others). We all have an inborn ability to detect a threat and girls are not different, they are not stupid.
Now except for cases like in the article where the girl was raped by those guys after giving her hemp - that was crystal clear rape, for nearly all other cases, if there is a possibility that the 'rape' is debatable...it most likely isn't. 
Hardly would you see a true rape situation where the lady in question wouldn't require an emergency trip to a hospital.
I see some guys getting hot over yesterday's topic without thinking. But for the more experienced guys, we have all had or known a friend in that kind of situation at least once before. 
And unless we want to say that the average guy walking down the street is a rapist, including our own friends (hell no for me, I know what rapists look like and I don't keep them close), then let's not jump into conclusions.
So now reason with me. Girl meets guy (or vice versa) after one two meetings - more than enough time for her rapist 'alarm' to go off, but it doesn't. Why? Because he isn't one.
So she's comfortable enough and starts making demands expecting he's going to demand sex from her sooner than later (if she says she didn't expect this part then maybe she's actually stupid).
In the interim - and this is not by chance, she's going to his house, taking refreshment, entering his bedroom...Then he brings up sex, she looks at him like she's never heard of the concept before. He doesn't get it, he decides to show it to her and...bam!! Boy!!! What actually happened...could she have been raped?
See there's a great misunderstanding between the sexes and with that i'll explain what did happened. 
If a woman cooks her husband's delicacy and he refuses to eat when he returns from work, she's infuriated but what happens is the next day she'll try again, maybe cook it in an even better way to make sure he eats the food.‎ But her mistake here is believing it's the same for men.
Now he's been spending (money/attention) on her all along for no just cause, and then now he wants sex. But she has anticipated this. Trust me, even before a guy realizes he wants sex from a girl she knows it already.
But she says to herself...if I say no to him now he'll surely spend more to get what he wants...afterall he's been spending ever so foolishly why not now?  So the guy too gets furious here, but instead of giving more (though some do, but they never get in anyway) he chooses not to and goes for the sex. Her plan has backfired and now she's upset. But see, she's not upset because she was 'raped' no, she's upset because the price tag (unreasonable or not) that she put on her body was not paid in full. It's a game for her, she lost. Now some women count their losses here and move on, especially when the guy is willing to compensate her monetary or with a 'heartfelt' apology, but some who have the means and believe the guy to be especially selfish would try to make him pay.
Now my issue here is they take advantage of the laws set in place for genuine rape victims to carry out revenge on the guy in a desperate attempt to repair their broken ego - huh!
I don't expect them to come here and applaud me. But believe me that's their main tactic...to deny it so vehemently so as to maintain their fallacy...but I won't fall for that and you guys shouldn't either. And until you experience for yourself, don't feed their childish egos blindly because you hope to gain acceptance from them...they won't give you that either and you know it.
Re: Girls Can Tell A Rapist From Miles Away by Busch: 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
hmm
Re: Girls Can Tell A Rapist From Miles Away by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
This should be interesting.
Re: Girls Can Tell A Rapist From Miles Away by geez18(m): 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
huh undecided
Re: Girls Can Tell A Rapist From Miles Away by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
The writeup makes sense unfortunately many would not read and jump into conclusions mostly aimed at attcking the OP. The thread might get closed by a moderator only because they have the power to.
My own advice to avoid all the OP listed is to pay for sex(_fucking oloshos) when possible rather than go through the Isrealite journey associated with dating. Males should also endevour to only sleep with females who they know put equal effort into the seduction process.
Re: Girls Can Tell A Rapist From Miles Away by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
I

(1) (Reply)

Epic As Man Proposes To Girlfriend In The Exam Hall / 60-year-old Shanti Devi, mysteriously shrunk to the size of a toddler. / OMG! Nigerian Guy Says God Should Be Blamed For Rape Attacks, Not The Rapists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.