Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,423 members, 7,853,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Dr. Ikpeazu And Don Ubani, Why So Much Disconnect From Realism? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ikpeazu And Don Ubani, Why So Much Disconnect From Realism? (637 Views)

Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. / Bring Seized Substandard Tyres To Aba Instead Of Burning Them - Dr Ikpeazu To FG / Abia Governorship Tussle: Both Ikpeazu And Ogah May Lose Out To Barr. FN Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Ikpeazu And Don Ubani, Why So Much Disconnect From Realism? by Aguoru122: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
Dr. Ikpeazu and Don Ubani, why so much disconnect from realism?

By Uche Aguoru,

I have in tranquilness and inferred within my inner most being what will make a man, saddled with the guardianship of protecting the people economically,socially and politically, one who is being paid and kept immoderately comfortable with tax payers money lose touch with his surroundings and reality to the extent of exhibiting total disconnect from realism,the people and his environment.

Sir Don Ubani does it not bother u. that for the first time since 1999 PDP in Abia witnessed a massive exodus of its members into other political parties mainly APGA immediately after the sham called PDP primaries, have u sat down and asked your self why?

Does it not bother you as the states PDP publicity secretary that despite PDP being in power that Abians from all sections of the society across ethnic divides, civil servants, Keke operators, Artisans, bus drivers, Okada riders, teachers, students, market men and women, rural and urban dwellers, high profile politicians across political divides, industrial unionists, market unions etc. from Ukwa down to Arochukwu all came out at the risk of being victimised or punished, to take a stand and speak out in one voice in support of the man they all believed in and wanted as their governor?

Does it not even bother you that PDP Abia state the party that we all belong to and loved with a passion had strongly lost grip of its membership after the primaries which resulted in PDP fighting against PDP in the general elections and the inability of the party Exco not to probe and address the remote issues as witnessed in the 2015 general elections resulted in the factionalism that has befallen the once strong and united family in Abia.

Are you so confined within your comfort zone having been harboured by the system and spoon fed fat at the expense of the rest 95% Abians who on daily basis go to sleep on hungry stomach and not being sure of where the next meal will be coming from, Does it not give you cause for concern that people will come out in the morning and cannot access their work or business premises simply because there was a mild rainfall the previous night and the entire state road network has been flooded and made impassable?

Sir Ubani, is it not worrisome and shameful that the Dr. Ikpeazu's government you are fighting for and protecting does not have any Intra city transport scheme for the state, is it not even disgraceful that Asa your home town and a community that conferred on you the title of Okwubunka 1 and under whose protection that you have served the state in different capacities since 1999 till date has one of the worst road networks in the state after Aba and cannot boast of potable and drinkable water despite being an oil producing community, a community whose aquatic life has been damaged and completely destroyed by oil exploration and pipeline vandalism?

Sir in your opinion Uche Aguoru is fighting the injustice in the system because he wants an appointment in the incoming government of Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah, and I will respond to that by saying that there is nothing wrong with one being ambitious especially in a system he believes in, that has the interest and wellbeing of the citizenry as uppermost in their agenda.

Okwubunka Nke mbu na Asa, if there is any one who should be desperate about a change in the way Abia is being governed it should be you Sir Don Ubani, because I know how difficult it is to access your community from the rest of the state due to government negligence, you said that Dr. Ogah plotted a coup to over throw the state, well I am yet to understand the angle from where you are making such assertions from, but if there is any word like that in the judicial dictionary you should be the one to take advantage of it In order to liberate your people from the age long suffering they have been subjected to which has resulted in youth restiveness across the entire length and breadth of Ukwa?

You are berating Justice Okon Abang for interpreting a matter based on constitutional provisions as agreed to by our extant laws and arriving at a world class judgment that will be very difficult to controvert by any court of law that decides to treat the provision of false information and lying under oath on its merit devoid of technicalities, and I want to tell you that if you mean well to your community you should expunge selfishness and personal aggrandisement with an expression of immense gratitude to Justice Abang who had set the template to which the Supreme Court will eventually toe to arrive at a judgment that will bring about geometrical progression in development across the length and breadth of Abia state, Asa inclusive.

For the records there is a water transportation design for Abia state by the incoming government of Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah, which will cover inter and Intra city sea transportation system with Ukwa as it's operational base to ease the suffering of the Ukwa people who finds it difficult to assess other parts of the state due to bad road and lack of care by the previous and present governments, this will inturn bring about employment both directly and indirectly to the restive youths of Ukwa who are highly advantaged in that area due to their aquatic nature and environment and I challenge you to swear with what ever you hold sacred that the irresponsible and lazy thinking government you are protecting is reasoning along that line of infrastructural/youth development and employment generation within your domain?

You reprehensibly and without caution accused Justice Abang of collecting billions from Dr. Ogah in order to discharge his constitutionally assigned duty in as much I expect you to have shown better intelligence in penning down such grave and unsubstantiated accusation against people, I want also to remind you of what Abians who are in position of knowledge on the activities of Dr. Ikpeazu and his government is saying about the arrangement to induce the Supreme Court judges with as much as 15 billion Naira in order to buy them over and make them upturn justice in their favour, you are also aware of the information making the rounds across the country and beyond that each of the five Appeal Court judges received 2 million Dollars each in other to give Dr. Ikpeazu the temporary relief he received on the 18th of August 2016.

Why is it not irksome to you that such a huge amount of money left our collective purse despite owing workers in every sector of the states work force a minimum of 5 months in salaries and pensioners being owed upto 1 year and running, what will you say about teachers who have not received a penny as salary for the past 5 months and counting, does it not perturb you that it is public knowledge that even the child in the kingdargaten knows that his or mother, father or guardian living and working in Abia is not going to get his/salaries till December simply because the governor had mopped up every available fund in the state and even went ahead to borrow from first and zenith banks branches in Enugu so as to make up the 15 billion Naira promised the Supreme Court judges in order to get a favourable judgment at the expense of the economic future of the state.

Just may be you haven't heard Dr. Ikpeazu's new name within the judicial circle in Abuja is THE PAY MASTER

Why do you think every Abian including your family members, your traditional ruler, elders of your community, the women,children and the youths are praying and asking the Supreme Court to give us justice by pronouncing and ordering Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah to be sworn in as the executive governor of Abia state?

Permit me to state here that history will not be kind to us,me and you inclusive that has the medium to speak out and condemn this irresponsible behaviour of Dr. Ikpeazu's administration and work towards making sure that a good and responsible government is instituted in Abia state using this only window left for Abians to Rejoice.

Aguoru
Writes from Umuahia

Re: Dr. Ikpeazu And Don Ubani, Why So Much Disconnect From Realism? by ojnnaco(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
Abians have really suffered and still suffering untold hardship in the hands of this evil men. . They really have no agenda for the masses,all they are after is to milk the treasury dry.
Worst of it all is the Nwaafor(son of the soil) imposed on them thinking he will do anything yet everywhere still remain a cesspool. .
If you made any attempt advise or oppose their bad deeds, you will be arrested and detained by DSS. . . .
I don't really know where we are heading to in Abia state and In Nigeria in General.
God come to our rescue
Re: Dr. Ikpeazu And Don Ubani, Why So Much Disconnect From Realism? by agwom(m): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Dr. Ikpeazu And Don Ubani, Why So Much Disconnect From Realism? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
does any one know when the supreme Court sitting on the case would hold?
I think the outcome of this struggle would only be beneficial to my state regardless of the winner. Its great to see the intrepid nature of abias politics being destroyed .By the way, some of that pics are old.judging by the standard left by the two previous abia governors,ikpeazu has done more in a year and half than they both did in 16 years we should thrive to be unbiased in our writeups.I don't know about the salary issue but,I think we have to see out this coming dry season before one can categorically call ikpeazu a failure.
Re: Dr. Ikpeazu And Don Ubani, Why So Much Disconnect From Realism? by duro4chang(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
But here on Nairaland we have seen pictures of beautiful roads built by the governor.We have also seen other projects being undertaken by him.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Mimiko Hosts Catholic Bishops' To A Dinner Party / Rochas Is Working: New Face Of New Owerri / APGA Blast Buhari:'U've Caused International Disgrace 2 9ja 4 Copying Obama'(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.