Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Why You Should Not Keep Explicit Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Keep Explicit Pictures (2658 Views)

Help!! Girlfriend's Vagina Is Slack.... warning Explicit Pictures / 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Keep Explicit Pictures by codeSavant: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin What's your old moniker sef?

The canine is a well known mindless sadist with a summation of 8 beside his name.
44bnym

i was a regular visitor here no old monikers wink
Re: Why You Should Not Keep Explicit Pictures by Romancer(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2016
bbmpin:
I see!!! undecided

Got a question for you tho!!

So lets say you are mentally disabled(obviously) do you go and see a Dermatologist with your problem or Neurologist? angry #fish tank brain
must you always insult??

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Keep Explicit Pictures by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2016
codeSavant:
44bnym
i was a regular visitor here no old monikers wink
Lol. Yes..

I see.. Regular visitor smiley
Re: Why You Should Not Keep Explicit Pictures by codeSavant: 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Lol. Yes..

I see.. Regular visitor smiley

cool...
Re: Why You Should Not Keep Explicit Pictures by Goahead(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Op, go to your file manager, search all the folders, one contains all songs thumbnail, delete all.....I have forgotten the name of the folder...then if that doesn't work, go to play store, search for an app named hidden image finder...once you download and install, you will be surprised how many images you thought you deleted that are still there...

Dominique fine morning, how are you today
Thanks bruh, I've already sorted it out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Such Thing As A Perfect Virgin??? / Men Should Have Sex At Least 21 Times Every Month To Avoid Prostate Cancer / Get Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.