Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) (205505 Views)

5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / 12 Pictures Guys Can Relate To If Bae Ever Missed Her Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by lola024(f): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
This is meant for Females please, this is educational and for learning. So if you are a guy and you are still here, please go out of here...... I will be talking briefly on How deep is an average vagina.

On average, the vagina is 3 to 4 inches deep during un-arousal periods, although some women have a vagina that is around 5 to 7 inches deep. As a woman becomes aroused, the vagina expands: as blood flows to the area, the cervix and uterus are pushed up by the upper two-thirds of the vagina to create more space.

ohhhh....some guys are still here.......what do I do?.....Okay if you are a female and you wanna know more about that awesome sweet vagina between your laps.... lets go inside to read more.....Guys...Keep OFF

more here.....complete article...
http://www.moral24.com/deep-average-vagina/

You guys are still here.....hmmm.....you are not always calm to look inside....that's it....you can see now....

Honorable Mention
10 things You don't Know about Orgasm
http://www.moral24.com/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-orgasms/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by divinehand2003(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
These vaginas get enough candidiasis ooooo

15 Likes

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by TrapHedges(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bro virgina ugly AF lipsrsealed

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bloggers and fake female monikers just to promote blogs.

grin

Be like that Mugabe picture. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Smellymouth: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Pussay be looking like Alien.. cheesy

3-4 inches deep? shocked shocked

And some girls dey happily collect 12 inches... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Imoy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lala, cme see sumchin

2 Likes

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by iykekelvins(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
Jesu God..
This is where my something will be entering shocked

20 Likes

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by lola024(f): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
Demigods666:
Bloggers and fake female monikers just to promote blogs.

grin

Be like that Mugabe picture. grin

Stupidity is not a crime, you are free to go...... I think I like you......If you have ever written a page article before....you will know it worth it....Thanks anyway....even though I feel like crying......lol

7 Likes

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Officialkenshin(m): 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
Come u dis OP, stop postin rubbish, we knw u are a guy.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by lola024(f): 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
TrapHedges:
Bro virgina ugly AF lipsrsealed

really?...av seen some guys that will die within days without that ugly thing as you claimed

6 Likes

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
lola024:

Stupidity is not a crime, you are free to go...... I think I like you......If you have ever written a page article before....you will know it worth it....Thanks anyway....even though I feel like crying......lol

Don't cry bro grin it's fine, I understand, more grease to your elbow, abi oil? Anyhow, carry go grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Fidelismaria: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
o my God
u mean to tell me dis is how vaggie looks lyk

kinda disgusting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by lola024(f): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Officialkenshin:
Come u dis OP, stop postin rubbish, we knw u are a guy.

official....I really wish am guy

3 Likes

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Boreholes grin

4 Likes

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by TrapHedges(m): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
lola024:

really?...av seen some guys that will die within days without that ugly thing as you claimed

And who said ugly things can't be cool anyways? grin

It's ugly but nice and warm cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Officialkenshin(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
lola024:

official....I really wish am guy

Ta sht up your dirty mouth, we knw Dem wen we see Dem.

Come here be forming female wit ur sml dick.

Lwkmd o.

10 Likes

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by lola024(f): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Demigods666:

Don't cry bro grin it's fine, I understand, more grease to your elbow, abi oil? Anyhow, carry go grin

Am sorry for being harsh earlier......am so sorry....for the fact that you read my post, I should really appreciate you....you have every right to your opinion.....

Thanks for reading..... You may hate lola...but I like you....once again...am so sorry sir

4 Likes

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by lola024(f): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
TrapHedges:

And who said ugly things can't be cool anyways? grin

It's ugly but nice and warm cool

oh my Goh....Trap...you must be very intelligent.....I need to screen shot that reply....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by RENOWNED2(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Eewwww

6 Likes

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nature8(m): 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hmm..
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Obontami kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Lsofdk(m): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
what manner of vjay is thisundecided

3 Likes

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
OK..........VJAY looks really gross from the inside *tueee*

2 Likes

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
op if u ar3 really a gal den come leme see how deep u are tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by nNEOo(m): 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
Toto ugly sha undecided
And there is still this urge to suck it#spat angry

5 Likes

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by firstking01(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Opts out of threadundecided

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by jonaifame22(m): 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Eeeeeeeehhhhhn na so pvssy be?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by adaksbullet: 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
shocked embarassed cry sad undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by oppybouy(m): 12:14am On Sep 18, 2016
I don't know the exact measurement of the Depth. But I know it's deep enuf for a Man to lose his house, his car, his self worth and half of his savings and assets.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
3-4 inches deep? shocked shocked
And some girls dey happily collect 12 inches... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lobatan!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by vicstar(m): 12:19am On Sep 18, 2016
sometimes I wonder what they take us for in this country undecided smh

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by obontami: 12:53am On Sep 18, 2016
HateU2:
Obontami kiss kiss
wouldn't it wil makes more sense if we have practicals of what the op posted ?? cheesy it know if your pusssy can truly accommodate and stand a big dick like mine

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.