Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

My Awesome Sexual Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Awesome Sexual Experience (3361 Views)

My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached / "My Hottest Sexual Experience Ever" - Shared By Women / What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Awesome Sexual Experience by smellingmenses: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
For the first time in my life, I took a bike from Lagos Island to the mainland....... because she said if I came later than 30 minutes ...no show again!!!! angry angry

and I couldn't imagine a "no show" evening after all the jedi, alomo and dough spent tracking this babe..... Got to the arena sharply ten minutes before deadline.......... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I started peeling off my clothes from the gate... and within two seconds after entering the room the br@ and undies were out of the way!..... beholding the twin glories that remaineth upright on her frontage.... my vision blurred... my job was blown so perfectly that my language of expression exceeded 76 different ones!

1 Like

Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ok
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by smellingmenses: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
yea and she swallows.... all..... wink

CrazyQuinn:
Ok
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by FvckShiT(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Ok

cheesy grin grin ur not fūcking feeling it right?
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by smellingmenses: 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
at the point of commencing the bizness of the day I called my pal (Durex) to join in the meeting....... Oh fairlyusedpant..... the dame was so good and warm that I knew I was about to ruin my life
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by smellingmenses: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
and after the fourth thrust... she insisted on setting a stop watch as I already claimed my cumming takes a long while....she wanted to confirm ....I agreed....
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by smellingmenses: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
the dampness of the route was consistent for over 45 minutes, and I was going in and and in and in out and in like a man who wanted to die there.... suddenly tears filled my eyes as it was..... oooo lalala
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by smellingmenses: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
she inquired about y I was crying and I was surprised to find my face wet.... I did not know that the tears have been streaming down my face.... Because my thoughts were on the next available family property....land....house...company.... etc that I could sell to make this girl mine 4eva...she was that good I couldn't afford to let her go...No way!
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
If Humans were ice-cream, there'd be a lot of leaking cones on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by smellingmenses: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
after the party yes party I reluctantly left for home.... filled with the thots of the sweetness, suppleness and warmth.... wondering what was wrong with biblical Joseph.... on getting home I called her twice she did not pick up.... on the third attempt as she was about picking up my alarm came one... "the time is 5 o'clock" alas! it was all a dream!

coined from pureview.....good evening all
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by smellingmenses: 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
how is your ban going?
OBTSubtle:
If Humans were ice-cream, there'd be a lot of leaking cones on nairaland.
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
smellingmenses:
how is your ban going?
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
smellingmenses:
how is your ban going?
what ban?
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by smellingmenses: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
bring out ur original moniker

OBTSubtle:
what ban?
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
smellingmenses:
yea and she swallows.... all..... wink

Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
FvckShiT:

cheesy grin grin ur not fūcking feeling it right?
expected more action sad but oh well smiley
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
So you had a wet dream..... grin so sad, thought it was reality grin tongue
smellingmenses:
grin Jickz..

cool Anyway.. This is my only account..
smellingmenses:
grin Jickz..

cool Anyway.. This is my only account..
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by smellingmenses: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Turns out, sperm is much more than baby batter. While male bodily fluids may not be the best topic to bring up at your next family gathering, we think the fact that semen has proven health benefits is pretty darn cool.

It's common knowledge that sex all by itself does wonders for your body, both on the inside and out. It can even help you live longer if you keep it up past 50. But sperm is not often talked about as something that's good for you, you know, beyond the obvious baby assistance those little swimmers offer. To that end, there have been some recent developments in the realm of sperm research, and the findings are exciting, if not somewhat bizarre.

CrazyQuinn It might officially be time to stop worrying about whether to spit or swallow:

1. Semen is a natural anti-depressant

I know sex in general can put a smile back on my face, but I never thought it had anything to do with semen. According to a study conducted on 293 female college students at the State University of New York in Albany, exposure to semen can lower symptoms of depression. The study compared female students who were having sex with condoms versus those who were having sex without, and found that the latter group overall showed fewer signs of depression.

According to the study's author, "These data are consistent with the possibility that semen may antagonize depressive symptoms, and evidence which shows that the vagina absorbs a number of components of semen that can be detected in the bloodstream within a few hours of administration." Basically, women absorb semen quickly, and thus its benefits can be easily detected in the bloodstream.

But don't go having unprotected sex because of this. I will state the obvious: There are still such things as STDs and you can still get pregnant despite this health benefit.

2. It helps you sleep better
Yes, sure, you're usually worn out after sex, but that may not be why you sleep so well that night. Semen actually contains melatonin which is a chemical that induces sleep and relaxation. Whether you ingest it, or receive it through intercourse, it will enter your bloodstream and help you doze off better than most over-the-counter sleep aids.

3. A multivitamin in each ejaculation
One teaspoon of semen contains over 200 proteins and several helpful vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12 and zinc. While amounts of each vitamin vary with age and relative health of the obliging male, there is usually a significant amount of zinc present (about 3 percent of US RDA), which is an antioxidant that helps slow down the aging process. So besides exercise, sex (sans condom) gives you a healthy dose of something good.

4. MouthAction can lower your blood pressure
A recent study suggests that swallowing the baby juice on a regular basis can lower your blood pressure. Women who swallow their male mate's sperm during MouthAction often have a much lower risk of getting preeclampsia — a complication during pregnancy that results in super-high blood pressure. So semen is helpful in making and birthing a baby.

5. It lowers the risk of prostate cancer (when expelled)

So this last one's not so much a health benefit of semen, but rather the act of semen is released. The Journal of the American Medical Association reported that "high ejaculation frequency was related to decreased risk of total prostate cancer." This means that whether you do it alone or with a friend, if you're ejaculating regularly, you're lowering your chances of getting prostate cancer later in life. Suddenly the term "release your demons" takes on new meaning.

6. It could be the next all-natural fire extinguisher
You read that right. Research that's being conducted at the Polytechnic University of Turin suggests that the DNA in semen could be used to create flame-retardant materials. Right now, they're looking specifically at DNA from herring sperm cells and finding that it converts to a "ceramic-like material when exposed to extreme heat."

The science behind it is a little intense, but simply put, the components found in the DNA could be an environmentally friendly way to protect fabric from flame. While this sounds awesome, I wouldn't go attempting the human fire extinguisher just yet.

Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by smellingmenses: 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin Jickz..

[s] cool Anyway.. This is my only account..
[/s]
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
still not gonna swallow undecided
smellingmenses:

Turns out, sperm is much more than baby batter. While male bodily fluids may not be the best topic to bring up at your next family gathering, we think the fact that semen has proven health benefits is pretty darn cool.

It's common knowledge that sex all by itself does wonders for your body, both on the inside and out. It can even help you live longer if you keep it up past 50. But sperm is not often talked about as something that's good for you, you know, beyond the obvious baby assistance those little swimmers offer. To that end, there have been some recent developments in the realm of sperm research, and the findings are exciting, if not somewhat bizarre.

CrazyQuinn It might officially be time to stop worrying about whether to spit or swallow:

1. Semen is a natural anti-depressant

I know sex in general can put a smile back on my face, but I never thought it had anything to do with semen. According to a study conducted on 293 female college students at the State University of New York in Albany, exposure to semen can lower symptoms of depression. The study compared female students who were having sex with condoms versus those who were having sex without, and found that the latter group overall showed fewer signs of depression.

According to the study's author, "These data are consistent with the possibility that semen may antagonize depressive symptoms, and evidence which shows that the vagina absorbs a number of components of semen that can be detected in the bloodstream within a few hours of administration." Basically, women absorb semen quickly, and thus its benefits can be easily detected in the bloodstream.

But don't go having unprotected sex because of this. I will state the obvious: There are still such things as STDs and you can still get pregnant despite this health benefit.

2. It helps you sleep better
Yes, sure, you're usually worn out after sex, but that may not be why you sleep so well that night. Semen actually contains melatonin which is a chemical that induces sleep and relaxation. Whether you ingest it, or receive it through intercourse, it will enter your bloodstream and help you doze off better than most over-the-counter sleep aids.

3. A multivitamin in each ejaculation
One teaspoon of semen contains over 200 proteins and several helpful vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12 and zinc. While amounts of each vitamin vary with age and relative health of the obliging male, there is usually a significant amount of zinc present (about 3 percent of US RDA), which is an antioxidant that helps slow down the aging process. So besides exercise, sex (sans condom) gives you a healthy dose of something good.

4. MouthAction can lower your blood pressure
A recent study suggests that swallowing the baby juice on a regular basis can lower your blood pressure. Women who swallow their male mate's sperm during MouthAction often have a much lower risk of getting preeclampsia — a complication during pregnancy that results in super-high blood pressure. So semen is helpful in making and birthing a baby.

5. It lowers the risk of prostate cancer (when expelled)

So this last one's not so much a health benefit of semen, but rather the act of semen is released. The Journal of the American Medical Association reported that "high ejaculation frequency was related to decreased risk of total prostate cancer." This means that whether you do it alone or with a friend, if you're ejaculating regularly, you're lowering your chances of getting prostate cancer later in life. Suddenly the term "release your demons" takes on new meaning.

6. It could be the next all-natural fire extinguisher
You read that right. Research that's being conducted at the Polytechnic University of Turin suggests that the DNA in semen could be used to create flame-retardant materials. Right now, they're looking specifically at DNA from herring sperm cells and finding that it converts to a "ceramic-like material when exposed to extreme heat."

The science behind it is a little intense, but simply put, the components found in the DNA could be an environmentally friendly way to protect fabric from flame. While this sounds awesome, I wouldn't go attempting the human fire extinguisher just yet.
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by smellingmenses: 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
still not gonna swallow undecided

[b]Yes, you read that correctly — semen is healthy for you!

The alleged benefits of seminal plasma are activated when a man deposits semen into a woman's vagina. Newer research suggests that the same benefits may be available if the seminal plasma is swallowed. Some theories even suggest that semen deposited anally will offer the same benefits. The existence of "butt plugs" suggest that some men may want to keep the seminal plasma inside.

1. Semen is a natural anti-depressant: Studies have shown that semen elevates your mood and even reduces suicidal thoughts (YES, really).

2. Semen reduces anxiety: It boasts anti-anxiety hormones like oxytocin, serotonin, and progesterone.

3. It improves the quality of your sleep: Semen contains melatonin, a sleep-inducing agent.

4. Increases energy.

5. It improves cardio health and prevents preeclampsia, which causes dangerously high blood pressure during pregnancy.

6. Semen even improves memory.

7. Improves mental alertness.

8. Semen prevents morning sickness. But only if it is the same semen that caused your pregnancy.

9. Semen slows down the aging process of your skin and muscles: It contains a healthy portion of zinc, which is an antioxidant.

10. Reduces pain.

Impressed? You should be! Nature knows what she is doing! Some of the helpful chemicals in seminal plasma include testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, opiod peptides, oxytocin, serotonin, melatonin, and norepineprine.

Just think, you can get a dose of all that without having to go to the vitamin store!

When I tell women with arousal disorders that they can reap all of the above health benefits, it often enables them to be more receptive to sex. Suddenly, they are may be willing to "swallow" if they think it might help them sleep or reduce their pain. Suddenly they can tolerate intercourse if they believe it may help with depression.

Much of the research in this area is preliminary and needs to be replicated. But I believe more and more empirical research will support these initial findings.[/b]

http://www.yourtango.com/experts/professor-kimberly-resnick-anderson/10-health-benefits-semen
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
cheesy since its the same benefits for oral, vag and anal, that means I have options and I can decide cheesy wink
smellingmenses:

[b]Yes, you read that correctly — semen is healthy for you!

The alleged benefits of seminal plasma are activated when a man deposits semen into a woman's vagina. Newer research suggests that the same benefits may be available if the seminal plasma is swallowed. Some theories even suggest that semen deposited anally will offer the same benefits. The existence of "butt plugs" suggest that some men may want to keep the seminal plasma inside.

1. Semen is a natural anti-depressant: Studies have shown that semen elevates your mood and even reduces suicidal thoughts (YES, really).

2. Semen reduces anxiety: It boasts anti-anxiety hormones like oxytocin, serotonin, and progesterone.

3. It improves the quality of your sleep: Semen contains melatonin, a sleep-inducing agent.

4. Increases energy.

5. It improves cardio health and prevents preeclampsia, which causes dangerously high blood pressure during pregnancy.

6. Semen even improves memory.

7. Improves mental alertness.

8. Semen prevents morning sickness. But only if it is the same semen that caused your pregnancy.

9. Semen slows down the aging process of your skin and muscles: It contains a healthy portion of zinc, which is an antioxidant.

10. Reduces pain.

Impressed? You should be! Nature knows what she is doing! Some of the helpful chemicals in seminal plasma include testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, opiod peptides, oxytocin, serotonin, melatonin, and norepineprine.

Just think, you can get a dose of all that without having to go to the vitamin store!

When I tell women with arousal disorders that they can reap all of the above health benefits, it often enables them to be more receptive to sex. Suddenly, they are may be willing to "swallow" if they think it might help them sleep or reduce their pain. Suddenly they can tolerate intercourse if they believe it may help with depression.

Much of the research in this area is preliminary and needs to be replicated. But I believe more and more empirical research will support these initial findings.[/b]

http://www.yourtango.com/experts/professor-kimberly-resnick-anderson/10-health-benefits-semen
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by smellingmenses: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
you geh malarria cheesy cheesy don't pierce allover virgin till marriage... so open the bucal cavity cheesy cheesy

CrazyQuinn:
cheesy since its the same benefits for oral, vag and anal, that means I have options and I can decide cheesy wink
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
smellingmenses:
you geh malarria cheesy cheesy don't pierce allover virgin till marriage... so open the bucal cavity cheesy cheesy

does it really turn you on when you put your python into a female's bucal cavity? undecided is it because of the heat, the warmth and the moisture(saliva)? So tell me undecided
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by smellingmenses: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
does it really turn you on when you put your python into a female's bucal cavity? undecided is it because of the heat, the warmth and the moisture(saliva)? So tell me undecided

[b]ok then read up more on the benefits of healthy semen. Semen also contains more than 50 different compounds including hormones, endorphins, neurotransmitters and immunosuppressants. Other substances present in the semen include the following:

fructose
ascorbic acid
zinc
cholesterol
protein
calcium
chlorine
blood group antigens
citric acid
DNA
magnesium
vitamin B12
phosphorus
sodium
potassium
uric acid
lactic acid
nitrogen
vitamin C
Semen also consists of a variety of proteins that have antimicrobial activity against bacteria, viruses and fungi.

Possible beneficial effects of consumption of semen
Also present in the semen are mood-enhancing compounds such as cortisol, estrone, oxytocin, thyrotropin-releasing hormone, prolactin, melatonin and serotonin. For this reason, scientists have begun studying the health benefits of semen intake, both orally and vaginally. Some of the studies into the effects of swallowing semen are described here.

Pregnancy
In a Dutch study of women who engaged in MouthAction and swallowed the semen, the researchers found that swallowing semen was associated with a lower risk of preeclampsia. One hypothesis for this is that substances in the semen adapt the mother’s immune system so that it accepts foreign proteins present in sperm, as well as in the placenta and fetus. This maintains the blood pressure at a low level and thereby reduces the preeclampsia risk.

Research has also shown that some women are infertile or miscarry due to the presence of antibodies that destroy the proteins or antigens present in their partner’s semen. Having MouthAction and swallowing the semen of the partner may help make the pregnancy safer and more successful as the woman is swallowing her partner's antigens.

Work carried out by reproductive expert and psychologist Gordon Gallup from SUNY-Albany suggests that swallowing semen could provide a cure for morning sickness. Gordon hypothesizes that pregnant women vomit as a result of their bodies rejecting genetic material in the sperm as a foreign substance, but that by swallowing and ingesting the sperm of the baby’s father, they can build up immunity.

Ovulation
In a study conducted by researchers from the University of Saskatchewan, a protein in semen was found to act on the female brain to induce ovulation and that protein is the same molecule that controls the growth, maintenance and survival of neurons. The findings suggest that semen may work as a signalling hormone that acts via the hypothalamus and pituitary gland of the female brain, which triggers the release of other hormones involved in prompting ovulation.

Hair health
Some studies have shown that semen extracted from bulls rejuvenates damaged hair. Semen has been found to contain many proteins that may well complement the protein present in hair molecules.[/b]

http://www.news-medical.net/health/Swallowing-Semen.aspx
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
okay I give up you win embarassed wow I'm impressed smiley very impressive kiss
smellingmenses:

[b]ok then read up more on the benefits of healthy semen. Semen also contains more than 50 different compounds including hormones, endorphins, neurotransmitters and immunosuppressants. Other substances present in the semen include the following:

fructose
ascorbic acid
zinc
cholesterol
protein
calcium
chlorine
blood group antigens
citric acid
DNA
magnesium
vitamin B12
phosphorus
sodium
potassium
uric acid
lactic acid
nitrogen
vitamin C
Semen also consists of a variety of proteins that have antimicrobial activity against bacteria, viruses and fungi.

Possible beneficial effects of consumption of semen
Also present in the semen are mood-enhancing compounds such as cortisol, estrone, oxytocin, thyrotropin-releasing hormone, prolactin, melatonin and serotonin. For this reason, scientists have begun studying the health benefits of semen intake, both orally and vaginally. Some of the studies into the effects of swallowing semen are described here.

Pregnancy
In a Dutch study of women who engaged in MouthAction and swallowed the semen, the researchers found that swallowing semen was associated with a lower risk of preeclampsia. One hypothesis for this is that substances in the semen adapt the mother’s immune system so that it accepts foreign proteins present in sperm, as well as in the placenta and fetus. This maintains the blood pressure at a low level and thereby reduces the preeclampsia risk.

Research has also shown that some women are infertile or miscarry due to the presence of antibodies that destroy the proteins or antigens present in their partner’s semen. Having MouthAction and swallowing the semen of the partner may help make the pregnancy safer and more successful as the woman is swallowing her partner's antigens.

Work carried out by reproductive expert and psychologist Gordon Gallup from SUNY-Albany suggests that swallowing semen could provide a cure for morning sickness. Gordon hypothesizes that pregnant women vomit as a result of their bodies rejecting genetic material in the sperm as a foreign substance, but that by swallowing and ingesting the sperm of the baby’s father, they can build up immunity.

Ovulation
In a study conducted by researchers from the University of Saskatchewan, a protein in semen was found to act on the female brain to induce ovulation and that protein is the same molecule that controls the growth, maintenance and survival of neurons. The findings suggest that semen may work as a signalling hormone that acts via the hypothalamus and pituitary gland of the female brain, which triggers the release of other hormones involved in prompting ovulation.

Hair health
Some studies have shown that semen extracted from bulls rejuvenates damaged hair. Semen has been found to contain many proteins that may well complement the protein present in hair molecules.[/b]

http://www.news-medical.net/health/Swallowing-Semen.aspx
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by smellingmenses: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
pix of you doing justice to the fluid or adonbilivit

CrazyQuinn:
okay I give up you win embarassed wow I'm impressed smiley very impressive kiss
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by Acepen(m): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Op ur moniker and pro pix is so irritating and so ir ur story
Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by Acepen(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Op ur moniker and pro pix is so irritating and so is ur story

1 Like

Re: My Awesome Sexual Experience by smellingmenses: 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
So you had a wet dream..... grin so sad, thought it was reality grin tongue

nope was actually thinking about ur bucal cavity all through...

(1) (2) (Reply)

[adults /18 +] Lesbians Sex Story : That Summer Dress / He Slept With Her On Her Wedding Day!!! Husband Didnt Know / A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.