Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death (26046 Views)

Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station / Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Islie: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
by Bolaji Ogundele

A fight for the heart of a woman has left one person dead in the Emebiren area of Warri.

The Nation gathered that the deceased, identified as Robinson Ituke, was in a sexual relationship with Rose Ajekpemevor before she got married to Ochuko Ajekpemevor. Robinson and Rose however reportedly continued seeing each other even after the lady had been married.

The situation was said to have got out of hands on Saturday when Ochuko, who has been suspecting his wife and had warned Robinson to stay away from her, reportedly got wind that the duo had continued with the illicit relationship.

According to sources, Ochuko, in a feat of anger, had beaten up his wife and forced her to take him to her ‘lover’s’ house.

The Nation gathered that on arriving at Robinson’s residence at Number 8, Udoko Street, Ugborikoko, Ochuko who had reportedly hidden a knife in his pants, pounced on his ‘rival’ and stabbed him on the chest. The attacker reportedly fled immediately.

When the relatives of the deceased learnt of what had happened to their brother, they mobilized to the attacker’s house thinking he was still at home. But when they found out that the man had escaped, they destroyed all his property and left.

Confirming the development, the Police Public Relations Officer of the Delta state Celestina Kalu (SP), said the command was already on the trail of the killer-husband.

In a brief situation report, made available to the Nation in Warri on Sunday, Kalu said “one Clement Ituke of No.8 Udoko Street, Ugborikoko, Effurun, reported that at about 1600hrs of the day, one Ochuko Ajekpemevor and his wife, Rose Ajekpemevor, came into his house and the wife pointed hand on his son and her said her husband, Ochuko Ajekpemevor, brought out knife and stabbed his son on his chest and ran away.

“The victim was rushed to lnland Hospital Ugborikoko immediately where he gave up the ghost. Meanwhile, detectives visited the scene, photographs taken and the corpse deposited at Warri Central Hospital’s morgue for autopsy while effort is on going to trace and arrest the fleeing suspect”, she said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/husband-kills-wifes-lover/
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by thesicilian: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Can't say I feel sorry for the deceased, but the husband shouldn't have gone so far as to commit murder. He should have just divorced the wife only.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by EpicMaurice(m): 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
At first i came to check names......

But after reading this i was just too angry to do so. angry

1 Like

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
After God, fear woman. RIP mr Robinson

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2016
This is what happens wen a jealous man marries a real hoe..

Men plz learn how to use ur brain in situations like this.. cox no woman is worth killing ur fellow man for..all in the name of marriage or relationship..

R.I.P to the fallen adulterer.. in ur next life learn how to stay away from married women ...

Stories like this is my mine reason why I go for virgins.. cox I don't hav the strength to start Sharing her with Mr Ex..most of them will always run faster thn usin bolt to their ex,wenevr u have small misunderstanding.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by publicenemy(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2016
Serves him right.
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by englishmart(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2016
warrid kenya are neighbours

4 Likes

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by jbaby265(f): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2016
some men get mind o...ur fellow man's wife

3 Likes

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2016
Nice one,he deserve it...nobody should f*ck with married woman

7 Likes

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by uzo4real(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2016
True

8 Likes

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 12, 2016
Why is it that men find it hard to control their emotions when it comes to women? undecided grin tongue......#LackofSelf-control/EmotionalControl....SMH! sad tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by buoye1(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2016
Love... Lust... Hatred... Jealousy...murder

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2016
Good Riddance!
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by EWAagoyin(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2016
immediately i know you are a married woman my pricccck wil neva stand 4 u... i 2 fear karma.

6 Likes

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by koxi: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2016
Woman matter...!
When God created the world, He rested.
When God created man, He rested.
Since God created women, neither God nor man have rested...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by StephanieLuv(f): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2016
If you are free from Women you are bound to succeed in life

We girls are terrible, she deserves to be killed just wasted the life of two young men

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by beautiful232(f): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2016
sad news
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by carammel(f): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2016
May God save us from Karashika men,I hope he rots in jail.

2 Likes

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by lacastre: 10:59am On Sep 12, 2016
He's not jealous but can't just control his anger

2 Likes

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by NairaMaster1(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2016
Because of another man wife Toto you die. See plenty girls for street with pointed breast and flat tommy Na another man own you want. Rot in hell rufai

4 Likes

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Pavore9: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2016
A love triangle.....lover dead, husband on the run, woman dey kampe!

4 Likes

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Ramanto(m): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2016
fear women. but both men went too extreme
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2016
haxan919:
Nice one,he deserve it...nobody should f*ck with married woman
Gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2016
buoye1:
Love... Lust... Hatred... Jealousy...murder
All because of a woman? SMH cheesy grin
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Bettylurv(f): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2016
Hmmmm... he went too far, why didn't he just divorce his shameless wife and move on now see where he has landed himself... mtcheew
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by KingGeorgey(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2016
This thing happen for this warri and I never hear.. I'm going out to confirm this news.. Plss do not comment yet and await further instructions from me.. *Headed to the HQ for information.. Effurun market*

4 Likes

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2016
tobimillar:
After God, fear woman. RIP mr Robinson
Exactly! Men should fear us cool

3 Likes

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Swizdoe(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2016
That N*gga got served...
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by NairaMaster1(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Why is it that men find it hard to control their emotions when it comes to women? undecided grin tongue......#LackofSelf-control/EmotionalControl....SMH! sad tongue
So Na women sabi control emotions?

3 Likes

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by oruma19: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2016
Good kill. Go Bleep the devil in hell. Useless man that will be fucking people's wives. The girl was too good and he did not marry her while they were dating abi? Like warri will say '' he die well'' ahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by NovusHomo(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2016
StephanieLuv:
If you are free from Women you are bound to succeed in life

We girls are terrible, she deserves to be killed just wasted the life of two young men

This, perhaps, is the first sensible woman on Nairaland.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by davibid: 11:03am On Sep 12, 2016
With all the plenty women in this world

And mostly this era of recession where you need not to talk too much before ladies accept your advances

Why someone else's wife

#RIP sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Brutalize His Brother In Delta State (Photos) / Soldiers Accused Of Snatching Ballot Boxes And Replacing With Printed Papers / Nigerian Lady Joins Her Boyfriend To Fight A Man In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.