Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death (26061 Views)

Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station / Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by NovusHomo(m): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Why is it that men find it hard to control their emotions when it comes to women? undecided grin tongue......#LackofSelf-control/EmotionalControl....SMH! sad tongue

God, please protect men from Crazy Queens.
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by publicenemy(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Why is it that men find it hard to control their emotions when it comes to women? undecided grin tongue......#LackofSelf-control/EmotionalControl....SMH! sad tongue
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by 9japrof(m): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2016
if only we rethink our plans before we acting on them. Oya revisit this case scenario like this.

Dead lover has gone to meet his creator in a gruesome and shameful manner.

Killer husband on the run, someday to be caught by the police or killed by the wife's lovers people (revenge)

Wife would be on a rampage raking in more di.cks as she wants without fear of the unknown.

Humans been acting crazy cos of relationship since times immemorial.

1 Like

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by NovusHomo(m): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

God, you make it difficult for some men to control their emotions when it comes to women; please protect them from Crazy Queens.
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by nams77: 11:10am On Sep 12, 2016
KingGeorgey:
This thing happen for this warri and I never hear.. I'm going out to confirm this news.. Plss do not comment yet and await further instructions from me.. *Headed to the HQ for information.. Effurun market*
didn't hear about it too. can you imagine? my former hood. but that place don turn jungle now. anyway, no need to head to effurun market, its too far just stroll enter polokor market

1 Like

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by idav: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2016
StephanieLuv:
If you are free from Women you are bound to succeed in life

We girls are terrible, she deserves to be killed just wasted the life of two young men

you make my day. Truth from the throne. since women came to the world, peace never reign supreme. Run from women and have a grate destiny.

1 Like

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2016
NovusHomo:

God, you make it difficult for some men to control their emotions when it comes to women; please protect them from Crazy Queens.
God can not help you grin tongue
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by ensamy(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2016
Person knack married woman na big wahala but every day married men dey knack girls up and down here and there. Rip Robinson next time when you reincarnate into this world try to leave a fellow man's wife.
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2016
tobimillar:
After God, fear woman. RIP mr Robinson
person wey nack person wife dey rest in peace? 3 of dem no get peace again
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by KingGeorgey(m): 11:14am On Sep 12, 2016
nams77:

didn't hear about it too. can you imagine? my former hood. but that place don turn jungle now. anyway, no need to head to effurun market, its too far just stroll enter polokor market
na true brotherly
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2016
He can't be charged for murder, it's manslaughter. His alibi is provocation. He did it out of provocation which every other prudent man will do in the circumstance. Other i.diots who prefer married women will learn lesson

1 Like

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2016
NairaMaster1:

So Na women sabi control emotions?
yes na cheesy
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Kingtim(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2016
nams77:

bro news is true.. The said girl sharing her dangerous pussy is my elder sister. Flesh and blood

1 Like

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2016
StephanieLuv:
If you are free from Womenme, you are bound to succeed in life

We girlsI am terrible, I deserve to be killed just wasted the life of two young men
Yes we know already! undecided

1 Like

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by goldedprince: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2016
Why not kill the woman instead. If thats me, i will pretend nothing happened. Then when we get back home, i will hire 5 big dik Hot guys to rape her while i watch before divorcing her
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by StephanieLuv(f): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2016
Trina0936:

TRUTH HURTS, YOU KNOW THATS THE TRUTH.
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2016
carammel:
May God save us from Karashika men,I hope he rots in jail.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2016
StephanieLuv:

TRUTH HURTS, YOU KNOW THATS THE TRUTH.
Truth doesn't hurt cos you spoke like an illiterate.
Speak like an educated person next time and stop generalizing stupidly! Everyone is not the same! undecided

2 Likes

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2016
Trina0936:

embarassed
Big toto

1 Like

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Kulas: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2016
When ur wife is sleeping with another man,it is ur wife u should attack or sent packing to her fathers house.You have no business with the man unles the man raped her,if not why should a reasonable attack his felllow man when you know ur gold digger wife in agreement open her pu.s.sy for him.Out of rape,se.x is an agreement between the two parties.Your wife is enjoying what she want and should be hold responsible and not the man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by StephanieLuv(f): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2016
Trina0936:

Truth doesn't hurt cos you spoke like an illiterate.
Speak like an educated person next time and stop generalizing stupidly! Everyone is not the same! undecided

lol i can't come that low to your level and start using abusive words, its small people that use abusive words. Well nice talking with you(small girl)

1 Like

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2016
StephanieLuv:

lol i can't come that low to your level and start using abusive words, its small people that use abusive words. Well nice talking with you(small girl)
Please,seek enlightenment! Your ignorance is irritating undecided

1 Like

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by GoodSide: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2016
nigha what sweeting you in a smelly married womans pussy.
you died for a pussy n now died a pusiie gettn nighah

fhuck your r.i.p
die motherfhuca
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Chrysz(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2016
jbaby265:
some men get mind o...ur fellow man's wife
as if u ar clean.
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by NPComplete: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2016
This is why I don't believe all those stories about married women in some cultures dying spiritually after extra-marital affairs. Na lie. Any man who believes such things is an idiot. The woman in this story is urhobo and their culture believe in such nonsense too. Now d woman no die after d kpanshing

2 Likes

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Kposkila: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2016
StephanieLuv:

We girls are terrible, she deserves to be killed just wasted the life of two young men
Na only one die, the other is on the run, even Jesus permit dis kind of divorce, senseless death, Wetin he go tell baba God now, say he die cos of kitty cat?
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by flokii: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2016
Too bad.. Anger has made d innocent 'hustler' husband a fugitive.

The lady should not go unpunished

1 Like

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by nextprince: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2016
Southern christian again? grin

1 Like

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Destined2win: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2016
StephanieLuv:

What if someone is hooked to you, is he still going to fail
Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by StephanieLuv(f): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2016
Destined2win:

What if someone is hooked to you, is he still going to fail

With your Moniker that's not possible wink

1 Like

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by sheyinoni(m): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2016
michael142:

embarassed
Big toto
Haba bros u bad gaan,Dats was hash,but very funny and hell yes she deserve am,bashing you fellow girl because she spoke reasonably,not like every other fish brain. Still laughing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death by Destined2win: 11:54am On Sep 12, 2016
StephanieLuv:

With your Moniker that's not possible wink
hehe.....yeah right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Joins Her Boyfriend To Fight A Man In Italy / Police Officer Spotted Looking For Change After Collecting 200 Naira Bribe / Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.