Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Buhari, Not Jonathan Caused Recession'- Dr Oby Ezekwesili's reaction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Not Jonathan Caused Recession'- Dr Oby Ezekwesili's reaction (1913 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save / Oby Ezekwesili Describes Buhari's Speech As "Case Of Missed Opportunity" / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari, Not Jonathan Caused Recession'- Dr Oby Ezekwesili's reaction by checkeni9(f): 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
See Madam Oby's tweet some minutes ago.

Oby Ezekwesili
28m
Oby Ezekwesili‏ @obyezeks
People Deceiving People folks LIE AS USUAL| "Buhari, not Jonathan, caused recession - BBOG founder, Oby Ezekwesili"
https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan Caused Recession'- Dr Oby Ezekwesili's reaction by 12Monkeys: 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
This shameless attention seeking ugly hag should not be sold wailer form.

This same idiot was chased out of the World Bank in just one year after Obasanjo recommended her to a VP position.

Her contract was not renewed after one year because she was constantly bickering and fighting people.

That's why the jobless hag attached herself to the bbog nonsense after Jonathan rightly shunned her for appointment into his govt.

Nobody can stand the useless woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan Caused Recession'- Dr Oby Ezekwesili's reaction by mymadam(m): 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2016

"How an unscrupulous mind wrote that trash and attributed it to me tells a lot about the health of this society. God's Judgement awaits you."

----

"Amazing how lackeys of the previous FG are OBSESSED with attacking Oby Ezekwesili & yet shamelessly STEAL same name to author their trash."

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan Caused Recession'- Dr Oby Ezekwesili's reaction by sweerychick(f): 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
undecided I really pity this woman, anyway I know what it feels like to be used and dumped. cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan Caused Recession'- Dr Oby Ezekwesili's reaction by StOla: 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
The woman everyone loves to hate. Even falsely using her identity to disseminate propaganda.

Oby Ezekwesili has my respect and unalloyed support as she continues to push the frontier of an active and engaging followership in a democratic society.

Those who criticise her continue to do so in the comfort of the bedrooms.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan Caused Recession'- Dr Oby Ezekwesili's reaction by ojmaroni247(m): 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
cheesy E pain am.... Oby sorry Oh.

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan Caused Recession'- Dr Oby Ezekwesili's reaction by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
Buhari should give her an appointment and see if she won't turn a zombie.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan Caused Recession'- Dr Oby Ezekwesili's reaction by Deepfreezer(m): 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oby is now fighting the dullard. Wonders shall never end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan Caused Recession'- Dr Oby Ezekwesili's reaction by NOC1(m): 11:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
First, who is People Deceiving People= PDP.
All I saw in the message was PDP lied when they Said Buhari led Nigeria to recession not Jonathan.
Many will not understand her post, other will comment based on what they saw on headline.

Any way you're left with your own interpretation.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan Caused Recession'- Dr Oby Ezekwesili's reaction by ejilife: 12:46am On Sep 12, 2016
NOC1:
All I saw in the message was PDP lied when they Said Buhari led Nigeria to recession not Jonathan.
Many will not understand her post, other will comment based on what they saw on headline.

...Sorry, did you by omission or commission wake up with left hand or from the wrong side of the bed?
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan Caused Recession'- Dr Oby Ezekwesili's reaction by checkeni9(f): 1:15am On Sep 12, 2016
NOC1:

There's an article purportedly written by her. She was only trying to clear the air, she claims not to have written the article.
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan Caused Recession'- Dr Oby Ezekwesili's reaction by wealthyguyman(m): 1:40am On Sep 12, 2016
I smell lies in that tweet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan Caused Recession'- Dr Oby Ezekwesili's reaction by KellyFORMAT(m): 4:17am On Sep 12, 2016
because apc yaff use u and dump u, keep on wailing
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan Caused Recession'- Dr Oby Ezekwesili's reaction by Aufbauh(m): 4:54am On Sep 12, 2016
Eiya,another cheap blackmail from the ever gullible opposition rebutted by madam herself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan Caused Recession'- Dr Oby Ezekwesili's reaction by Mynd44: 4:59am On Sep 12, 2016
Looooool
Nice try but that was not written by her. I wonder what human beings in the name of bloggers gain from lying these days

1 Like

(1)

Please Who Knows Where Arthur Eze's Home Is Located At Enugu? / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Arrive Port Harcourt. (PHOTOS) / One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.