Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Read Ali-modu Sheriff Sallah Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read Ali-modu Sheriff Sallah Message To Nigerians (593 Views)

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message / President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians / Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Ali-modu Sheriff Sallah Message To Nigerians by Kimjinkyu(f): 12:04am On Sep 12, 2016
Sallah Message From Faction National
Chairman of PDP Sen Ali Modu Sheriff
(SAS).
I want to wish Eid Mubarak to all Muslims celebrating Eid and a safe
journey to those now on Hajj. I know that many of you use this special time to reflect on what’s important to you in your lives: your family, your friends, your beliefs, your commitment to do the best you can for others. It’s also a time to think about sacrifice and struggle and that is particularly poignant this year as we continue to see so many innocent people Muslim and non Muslim caught up in the ongoing conflicts in the country. It is truly heartbreaking to witness the loss that continues to take place in these parts of the world.
More than ever we need to strive
for an end to the violence. We need to unite behind peace, tolerance, compassion, generosity towards one and other the values that are at the heart of Islam and the heart of Eid. Today I
want to reaffirm my commitment to those values, my party’s commitment
to those values, and I want to wish
you all a loving and peaceful Eid.

Ali-Modu Sheriff

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/09/read-ali-modu-sheriff-sallah-message-to.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Former Aide Of President Jonathan Mocks Buhari's 'changebeginswithme' / Which Grade Can U Give Buhari's Administration / is this true?: that Even The Bible Warned Us About APC and Change....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.