Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

is this true?: that Even The Bible Warned Us About APC and Change.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / is this true?: that Even The Bible Warned Us About APC and Change.... (590 Views)

What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

is this true?: that Even The Bible Warned Us About APC and Change.... by Diamonddris(m): 6:25am On Sep 20, 2016
Even the bible warned us about APC, but we obviously don't read our bible.

Open to Proverbs 24 vs 21 & 22... 21: My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: and meddle not with them that are to "CHANGE".

22: For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?
Re: is this true?: that Even The Bible Warned Us About APC and Change.... by Snow5(m): 6:38am On Sep 20, 2016
Lols...

This one is strong!! grin
Re: is this true?: that Even The Bible Warned Us About APC and Change.... by sekundosekundo: 7:22am On Sep 20, 2016
Diamonddris:

Open to Proverbs 24 vs 21 & 22... 21: My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: and meddle not with them that are to "CHANGE".

22: For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?

Mr Man the Bible didn't warn anybody about APC may be you are blind.
Re: is this true?: that Even The Bible Warned Us About APC and Change.... by Diamonddris(m): 8:59am On Sep 20, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Mr Man the Bible didn't warn anybody about APC may be you are blind.

Check ur bible.....
This one is really strong
Re: is this true?: that Even The Bible Warned Us About APC and Change.... by sekundosekundo: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2016
Diamonddris:

My Son, fear the Lord and the king. pls note that the king here is the government, and do not associate with those that say CHANGE, pls note that change here are the REBELS.
SUMMARY: My Son fear the Lord and the government and do not associate with those that will not obey both the Lord and the government.

(1) (Reply)

‘we Have Become Tenants In Our Own Land…’ - Guardian / Apugo, APC Chieftain Arraigned, Remanded In Prison / I Need Help With A New Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.