Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

3 REASONS He Doesn't Call Often Like Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 REASONS He Doesn't Call Often Like Before (591 Views)

When A Guy Doesn't Call / He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... / Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 REASONS He Doesn't Call Often Like Before by SDCdatingadvice(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2016
According to the SDC system, there are 6 areas where relationship issues can spring up from. This particular case basically affects one of these 6 areas so it's not a surprise to me when ladies ask me about it, "Chike, he no longer calls me like that again. Even if it's just flashing."

There are only 3 reasons (all things being equal and no superstitious thing involved) why a guy who once was obsessed with you in your relationship together no longer is. Here goes:

1. The Manual-Gear Brain Reason: Men think like cars with manual gears. We keep riding on one activity until it becomes important enough to switch to another one. We have little tolerance for multi-tasking our minds and emotions to do stuff that doesn't concern our main objective. If we are worried, we focus on our worries. If we are trying to make money, we focus on that. If we are making love, we just want to do it and get off! Of course not all guys are "in-and-out" bed mates. But largely it is the male brain. Women savor the experience of things more than the end objective - and can juggle many concerns all at once. They're not in a hurry. Women could be working at the office yet at once be planning their next date in their minds down to the details of when he kisses her goodnight. So if he hasn't called, he's just chasing money probably or occupied with figuring out a problem. It doesn't mean you're not important. He just needs time to focus on what's at hand.

2. The Liability Reason: I won't lie to you. We guys, ALL OF US don't like getting tied down to unnecessary stuff that'll demand all our time. We don't like responsibilities in relationships coz we want to be free to FOCUS on other things in our lives. It just takes self-discipline and keeping the right friends to be different. The worst kind of liability a girl can pose to her boyfriend is this: BEING NEEDY. Having this attitude of, "Without you baby I'll just die." Seriously ladies, this attitude screams of the fact that you have absolutely no self-confidence. Having confidence issues like this puts the guy alert on his toes as he's never sure he'll meet up with being your one and only happiness provider. Besides when you're done draining him of his own motivation in life, he has no choice but to avoid you, calling you only when you remind him to. Be careful about this ladies.

3. The Just-Wanna-Have Fun Reason: Oh yes your greatest fear come to life. It's true. It is possible. I haven't stopped seeing guys who discuss proudly how a girl they'd been chasing for months finally got "kpanshed" last night. The only thing I tell girls is this: forget a guy's promises and enjoy the moment keeping your fingers crossed. The guy who loves you will come back, and if he just wanted to get in your pants, so what? What matters is that you liked him in the first place. There is no need to build dreams in the sky about him in your future. Like Steve Harvey said, "Get some standard." Respect yourself. Be more the adult you are. He had fun, you had fun. It was fun. Move on. As long as he didn't rape you. That is THE crime. Otherwise don't make him feel like a winner. Really don't build expectations coz when they burst, that's where the pain comes from.

So basically, for all 3 reasons, this is my advice: work on your confidence. Build your life so well with dreams, goals and ambitions that you'll hardly have time to worry about his call no matter his reason. Don't forget the greatest law of desire: the less you need a thing, the more it needs your attention.
Re: 3 REASONS He Doesn't Call Often Like Before by ArchitGreen(m): 9:22am On Sep 12, 2016
number 2 reason is a major turn off or turnaround as the case maybe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Easy Steps To Care For Your Va Gina / SIX Reasons Why People In Extremely Loving Relationship Cheats / What's The Best Time to start Romance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.