Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Can U Imagine Wat She Edited My Name 2 On Her Fone,cos We Quarrelled - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Imagine Wat She Edited My Name 2 On Her Fone,cos We Quarrelled (2189 Views)

She Says The Relationshp Isn't Interesting Cos We Don't Have Misunderstandings / Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! / She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Imagine Wat She Edited My Name 2 On Her Fone,cos We Quarrelled by jonaifame22(m): 11:38am On Sep 12, 2016
Yesterday, I cd nt concentrate well at work cos my FCE bae was angry wth me, athough I love the gal cos she's intelligient,beautiful wth a very soft body and most interesting thing abt her is dat her pvssy wets very easily,we hardly ever use lubricant before sex,even when we go more than 3 rounds,

So I went to her skool last nite to beg her then she told me to go home that its late that she'll come early dis morning, so she came by 7:30 dis morning, and then I wrapped my hands around her frm behind wth my partially erect dick rubbing against her soft yansh and I'm kissing her all around her back of the neck and apologising tell her that she's the sweetest gal,I've come across and dat I didn't mean wat I said and since there is no cushion in my room not even a single chair which I purposely planned my room like dat so that my guests wth respect to females will have no option but seat on my strong sleep inducing mouka foam, so as we lay on the bed wth me laying behind her wth one hand in side her bra fonding one of her mammarian gland. I then asked her if she saw all my messages to her yesterday and she said yes,so she scrolled to the message,I guess she forgot that she had changed my name, from baby to israel kovd-deek,and she was laffn when i asked her wat it meant , I jus turned her facing the ceiling and peeled her cloth frm her body like she's an orange I fvcked her ruffly unlike the gentle one I normally do to her,and when I was done wth her she ran to the bathroom to ease her self and she didn't come out for a while and later came out and sat on the bed and she didn't say anything to me, buh I noticed she was shivering slightly,buh
I didn't ask her any thing before she will change the matter to wat I will use to vommit some cash this early monday morning

2 Likes

Re: Can U Imagine Wat She Edited My Name 2 On Her Fone,cos We Quarrelled by jmichlins(m): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2016
is that all? So you have no sense left in your head? Are you sure you can survive this recession at all?

5 Likes

Re: Can U Imagine Wat She Edited My Name 2 On Her Fone,cos We Quarrelled by teejaypee: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2016
john john!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can U Imagine Wat She Edited My Name 2 On Her Fone,cos We Quarrelled by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2016
grin
Re: Can U Imagine Wat She Edited My Name 2 On Her Fone,cos We Quarrelled by LordZero(m): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin

boss, what happened to ur original acct?
Re: Can U Imagine Wat She Edited My Name 2 On Her Fone,cos We Quarrelled by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
LordZero:

boss, what happened to ur original acct?
Jail bro.. But I go attempt escape by the end of this week.. cool
Re: Can U Imagine Wat She Edited My Name 2 On Her Fone,cos We Quarrelled by jonaifame22(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
teejaypee:
john john!! grin grin
I hail o oga mi
Re: Can U Imagine Wat She Edited My Name 2 On Her Fone,cos We Quarrelled by jonaifame22(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
jmichlins:
is that all? So you have no sense left in your head? Are you sure you can survive this recession at all?
did I compain to you abt recession
Re: Can U Imagine Wat She Edited My Name 2 On Her Fone,cos We Quarrelled by LordZero(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Jail bro.. But I go attempt escape by the end of this week.. cool
Oh boy those dudes no get chill again.. ban ban ban...
Best of luck with the escape plan oo..
Re: Can U Imagine Wat She Edited My Name 2 On Her Fone,cos We Quarrelled by McBrooklyn(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Jonaifame and his babe no get part 2 cheesy cheesy

Bruh, na that your dick go still carry you enter trouble one day grin grin
Re: Can U Imagine Wat She Edited My Name 2 On Her Fone,cos We Quarrelled by Gladiator1: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
jonaifame22:
Yesterday, I cd nt concentrate well at work cos my FCE bae was angry wth me, athough I love the gal cos she's intelligient,beautiful wth a very soft body and most interesting thing abt her is dat her pvssy wets very easily,we hardly ever use lubricant before sex,even when we go more than 3 rounds,

So I went to her skool last nite to beg her then she told me to go home that its late that she'll come early dis morning, so she came by 7:30 dis morning, and then I wrapped my hands around her frm behind wth my partially erect dick rubbing against her soft yansh and I'm kissing her all around her back of the neck and apologising tell her that she's the sweetest gal,I've come across and dat I didn't mean wat I said and since there is no cushion in my room not even a single chair which I purposely planned my room like dat so that my guests wth respect to females will have no option but seat on my strong sleep inducing mouka foam, so as we lay on the bed wth me laying behind her wth one hand in side her bra fonding one of her mammarian gland. I then asked her if she saw all my messages to her yesterday and she said yes,so she scrolled to the message,I guess she forgot that she had changed my name, from baby to israel kovd-deek,and she was laffn when i asked her wat it meant , I jus turned her facing the ceiling and peeled her cloth frm her body like she's an orange I fvcked her ruffly unlike the gentle one I normally do to her,and when I was done wth her she ran to the bathroom to ease her self and she didn't come out for a while and later came out and sat on the bed and she didn't say anything to me, buh I noticed she was shivering slightly,buh
I didn't ask her any thing before she will change the matter to wat I will use to vommit some cash this early monday morning
Press release: Yabaleft Escapee
Re: Can U Imagine Wat She Edited My Name 2 On Her Fone,cos We Quarrelled by jonaifame22(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Gladiator1:
Press release: Yabaleft Escapee
okay thank you,oya carry your load dey go

Re: Can U Imagine Wat She Edited My Name 2 On Her Fone,cos We Quarrelled by Gladiator1: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
jonaifame22:
okay thank you,oya carry your load dey go
What's this one saying? Oga, zoom off jare
Re: Can U Imagine Wat She Edited My Name 2 On Her Fone,cos We Quarrelled by jonaifame22(m): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Gladiator1:
What's this one saying? Oga, zoom off jare
aait bye.

Re: Can U Imagine Wat She Edited My Name 2 On Her Fone,cos We Quarrelled by amazzinggrace(f): 7:04am On Sep 13, 2016
You're important. She wouldn't go thru that stress if you weren't. Beware of verbal and emotional abuse tho
Re: Can U Imagine Wat She Edited My Name 2 On Her Fone,cos We Quarrelled by Oche211(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2016
jmichlins:
harsh bt the absolute truth.
Re: Can U Imagine Wat She Edited My Name 2 On Her Fone,cos We Quarrelled by jonaifame22(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2016
amazzinggrace:
You're important. She wouldn't go thru that stress if you weren't. Beware of verbal and emotional abuse tho
thanks, noted!

(1) (Reply)

Ruin Your First Date With Four Words / I Want To Love Again / How To Tighten The Vag*na And Keep Away Bad Smell Permanently – #5 An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.