Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus (3503 Views)

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / Can U Imagine Wat She Edited My Name 2 On Her Fone,cos We Quarrelled (2) (3) (4)

She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by jonaifame22(m): 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Why are some gals so annoying. Ehn? Is it my fault that God gave me two good eyes to see and also a mouth to testify of wat my eye saw?

My landlord for my shop came around today to notify me that my shop rent has been increased and I was discussing the matter wth some other people whose shop rent was increased too, when one big yanshed dark skinned gal passed by and our voice stopped sounding like a phone that was put on vibration,,

Well I must testify,this gals yansh is really big and she wore a black elastic short skirt that afforded her yansh all the space it needed to flex it's movement all around the lenght and breadth of her skirt.

Truthfully when I saw this yansh I must testify, I received two resounding slaps of konji frm the spirit of lust and I jus wished she cld be mine for the night

Buh wat baffled me was that as soon as she passed and our voice stopped sounding after she walked forward for a while, she jus turned and hissed, and she was like shior, awon olori buruku alai ni nkan she, eni tan maa ba sun lon waa kaakiri, and we wondered who amongst us she was insultn when one of my guy ran after her and I ran inside my shop to attend to the small boi wey wan barb!
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
big yansh post? check!!!! grin
op what is wrong with you na?
no picture?
you have really hurt me oooo
whats my biz with big yansh story?

Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by mizzbouqui(f): 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
She was actually talking to you, was that not your intention? undecided
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by jonaifame22(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:
She was actually talking to you, was that not your intention? undecided
wow, ur hips they're so dangeerous, the current in ur body will so much that a guy may die of electrocution if he taps current frm u
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by mizzbouqui(f): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
jonaifame22:
wow, ur hips they're so dangeerous, the current in ur body will so much that a guy may die of electrocution if he taps current frm u
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by abbeyboy2o15(m): 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:

moti ri aye ni sin se oti ri aye funmi abi osi de sako si.
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by Kollyk11(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
jonaifame22:
@mizzbouqui.I no tell u
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by mizzbouqui(f): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
moti ri aye ni sin se oti ri aye funmi abi osi de sako si.
Oya
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by mizzbouqui(f): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kollyk11:
@mizzbouqui.I no tell u
Wetin u tell me
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by Kollyk11(m): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Wetin u tell me
the borrow wey u go borrow wey dey make guyz bow
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by abbeyboy2o15(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Oya
ko ki se ibi yi ma fi message so wo si odo re nisin maja kan ban wa ni be.
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by mizzbouqui(f): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kollyk11:
the borrow wey u go borrow wey dey make guyz bow
I will return it soon
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by mizzbouqui(f): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
ko ki se ibi yi ma fi message so wo si odo re nisin maja kan ban wa ni be.
Okay
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by abbeyboy2o15(m): 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Okay
yeah have dont it check .
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by Kollyk11(m): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I will return it soon
abeg no return am.cos every hour I dey go look ur dp cos he dey sweet me for body wink
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by mizzbouqui(f): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
yeah have dont it check .
Wetin you send
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by vicstar(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
big yansh post? check!!!! grin
op what is wrong with you na?
no picture?
you have really hurt me oooo
whats my biz with big yansh story?

big yansh with no peeshure undecided is useless yansh lipsrsealed cry

Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
vicstar:

lmao
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
vicstar:

you right sad
.....❤ Quick, take a picture of yer's and I'll have op post it cheesy
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by abbeyboy2o15(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Wetin you send
amala, eba, rice,semo, yam, just check it you will have seen it there.
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by vicstar(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you right sad
.....❤ Quick, take a picture of yer's and I'll have op post it cheesy

ehm but I was not there, when the scene went down cry

I would have snapped it embarassed

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvup4GWEAAXcFK.jpg:large[/img]
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
vicstar:

ehm but I was not there, when the scene went down cry

I would have snapped it embarassed

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvup4GWEAAXcFK.jpg:large[/img]

That's OK. You don't need reason to show me yer booty wink
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by mizzbouqui(f): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kollyk11:
abeg no return am.cos every hour I dey go look ur dp cos he dey sweet me for body wink
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by abbeyboy2o15(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Wetin you send
check your mail alako.
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by vicstar(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That's OK. You don't need reason to show me yer booty wink

but I don't mind seeing your's thou embarassed tongue

"Damn! I can't believe I just typed that" shocked
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
vicstar:

but I don't mind seeing your's thou embarassed tongue

"Damn! I can't believe I just typed that" shocked
Bit you gotta show me yer booty 1st .I'm curious about it.
..... Is it flat or does it have shape?
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by vicstar(m): 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ok Bit you gotta show me yer booty 1st .I'm curious about it. ..... Is it flat or does it have shape?

seriously? Wattafuckk!! Are u gunna do with dat cry
But u've seen tha upperpart of ma body right? wink so now Is yo turn
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
vicstar:

seriously? Wattafuckk!! Are u gunna do with dat cry

But u've seen tha upperpart of ma body right? wink so now Is yo turn
OK. The upper part of my body is on my profile,go look and hurry back and show me yer hot little butt cheesy grin
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by vicstar(m): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
OK. The upper part of my body is on my profile,go look and hurry back and show me yer hot little butt cheesy grin

I dunno why yo american females like butt a lot lipsrsealed
I thought that's a man' thing cry

Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
vicstar:

I dunno why yo american females like butt a lot lipsrsealed
I thought that's a man' thing cry

❤I actually learnt to appreciate the males glutieus maximus(booty)
from my Afro American male counterparts.
.....I'he been shown the glory of a nice booty grin

See The Scary Picture Of This Bride / She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) / See Wahala Iv Enter