Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

“change Begins With Me” And Not The Buhari Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “change Begins With Me” And Not The Buhari Government (376 Views)

Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“change Begins With Me” And Not The Buhari Government by sayitnaija: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
The new fad in Nigeria to check the recession is “Change begins with me.” Our president, Muhammadu Buhari said recently during an event to launch “Change begins with me,” ...Read more: http://zaapost.com/2016/09/12/change-begins-with-me-and-not-the-buhari-government/

www.zaapost.com ...A People Driven News. Stay connected, contribute, let your voices be heard.

Re: “change Begins With Me” And Not The Buhari Government by agwom(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna State Government Introduces 'waste To Cash' Scheme To Curb Unemployment / Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari / Agriculture; Open Letter To Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.