Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Buhari: Give Me My Change (poem) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Give Me My Change (poem) (588 Views)

Why Didn't Buhari Give Zahra To A Yoruba Muslim. / APC 'buhari, Give Youths Appointments' - Party Chieftain Tells President / Do Not Lose Hope In My Change Agenda, Buhari Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: Give Me My Change (poem) by philaw(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
Give me my change!
Mr. Bureau-de-change You criticized the corruption and presented yourself as an option, You promised us the reverse but became corruption-revised. Power Must Change Hands even if the new hands hold the same stance or, in this circumstance, even a worst stance. Kai!
I don enter one chance! Dis change na long thing, Looks like we’ve been shortchanged by Frenemies and Judas’ kissings, We’ ve been shot at close range. You had better ask this conductor to give you your change, before your change is doctored (like the budget), before they change the change.
Government by fool, by force, subjected our welfare to foreign exchange They have nothing in stock for us, they only care about their stock exchange. they altered our direction like a deflated erection, and now they try to reshape our brain to their new retrogressive terrain, Out ideas are re-arranged till we are confused and deranged. Pay workers their wage and the pensioners of age,
Free us from this bondage, Free us from the chains of change! Change my situation, “Help my solution”. This change, in fact, feels strange and now, the change have been exchanged, They said ‘Change Begins with me’, Why, then, did i not vote for me?!
By Omole Ibukun (O.I gueVara)

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Give Me My Change (poem) by Apelex(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
K

Re: Buhari: Give Me My Change (poem) by EYIBLESSN(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
APC ......Progress

(1) (Reply)

Video: Thousands Of Boko Haram Members Praying During Sallah Read More At / is this true?: that Even The Bible Warned Us About APC and Change.... / The Partisans’ Portrayals Of The Critic As A Hater, By Gimba Kakanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.