Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Am Tired Of Searching For A Life Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Searching For A Life Partner (879 Views)

I Am Tired Of Searching. Guys How Many Do This, And Girls Is This All You Care?. / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / Choosing A Life Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Searching For A Life Partner by emmanuelsunday9(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
I am really frustrated and tired of searching for a woman of my dream, almost every woman i meet exhibit virtually the same character, most of them are not serious, and not in tone with my vision and aspiration to settle down quickly. They are only interested in my money. I have decided to suspend any act of desperately searching for a wife and to lock up temporary. Fellow nairalanders, Pls i need your advice on what next to do. Thanks.
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching For A Life Partner by izzou(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
I have rat poison

Do you mind? cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching For A Life Partner by naijamakossa(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
how old are u
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching For A Life Partner by sinaj(f): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
No goal can be achieved well under desperation
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching For A Life Partner by chris2face(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
Cool down guy I see desperation in ur voice,u need to seek the face of God to direct u don't look too much look around u may be surprise to know that there is a girl dying for ur love wish u the best
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching For A Life Partner by Debbywills(f): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
naijamakossa:
how old are u

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching For A Life Partner by emmanuelsunday9(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
naijamakossa:
how old are u
I am 30 years old.
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching For A Life Partner by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
emmanuelsunday9:
I am really frustrated and tired of searching for a woman of my dream, almost every woman i meet exhibit virtually the same character, most of them are not serious, and not in tone with my vision and aspiration to settle down quickly. They are only interested in my money. I have decided to suspend any act of desperately searching for a wife and to lock up temporary. Fellow nairalanders, Pls i need your advice on what next to do. Thanks.
You can't blame them, they feed off your desperation. It will b hard to get someone serious to settle with u with you are noticeably desperate. Play it cool ok
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching For A Life Partner by sisisioge: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
What! Abeg unlock sharpsharp. I heard Money, ready, wife and my ears tanga. Wetin be your surname? I need to test it behind my name first before starting my epistle to sway your present decision.

Oya, darling mua wetin be our propose surname? grin grin grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching For A Life Partner by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
If you are fed up, just accept their flaws kiss
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching For A Life Partner by abouzaid: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
If you are fed up, just accept their flaws kiss
my dear some flaws are not just acceptable. I'm in a similar position as the op,most Nigerian girls are not serious with their lives.
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching For A Life Partner by Romancer(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
My father told me...Never help a desperate man. So...oga you are OYO.
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching For A Life Partner by NevetsIbot(m): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
sisisioge:
What! Abeg unlock sharpsharp. I heard Money, ready, wife and my ears tanga. Wetin be your surname? I need to test it behind my name first before starting my epistle to sway your present decision.

Oya, darling mua wetin be our propose surname? grin grin grin
Just don't talk again.angry

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching For A Life Partner by sisisioge: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
^^^
How my own take concern u, sleepyhead? Pls try not to quote me again...thanks in advance.
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching For A Life Partner by Sweetnik22(f): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Search wella bruhs u go c n ask God for direction as well undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching For A Life Partner by Pearlyakin(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
hmm...na so life be bros,maybe you should pray bout girls b4 approaching them.

(1) (Reply)

Rock Your Husband/partner’s World With This 4 Tips Tonight!!! / Why Some Atheists Should Go To Church Once In A While / Can you beat this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.