Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Rock Your Husband/partner’s World With This 4 Tips Tonight!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rock Your Husband/partner’s World With This 4 Tips Tonight!!! (905 Views)

SEE!!! This 4 Guys Bang!ng Their G!rls Inside River / 4 Tips On How To Rock Your Husband/partner’s World Tonight!!! / 4 Tips To Have A Bigger Bum Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rock Your Husband/partner’s World With This 4 Tips Tonight!!! by oshikoyaodemi(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
I’m sure it’s no surprise to you that men want s*x. More than that, they want to feel wanted. When was the last time you initiated s*x? I don’t mean, when was the last time that you said, “I’m going to sleep soon, so we’ve got a few minutes” or dropping some other subtle hint. I’m saying, when was the last time you aggressively kicked off the party? If your man is always the one starting things off, he may begin to question if you really want him or if this is just an obligation for you. Sure, we’ve all got crazy schedules, never-ending to-do lists and we’re bordering on exhaustion, but we shouldn’t sacrifice intimacy because life is gonna happen…and keep happening. Here are a few ideas for how to get things going:

#1. Make it last all day: Send him sεxy messages throughout the day to let him know what’s in store for later. Keep this in mind: After you’ve made the promise, don’t renege; it’ll only leave him feeling frustrated.

#2. The role: Whether you’re a sεxy nurse, naughty cop or innocent schoolgirl, role playing can do wonders for getting both of you in the mood.

#3. It’s not a job: Be enthusiastic about sεxy time with your man.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/rock-your-husbandpartners-world-with.html?m=1

Re: Rock Your Husband/partner’s World With This 4 Tips Tonight!!! by Oshikoyafrank(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
shocked
Re: Rock Your Husband/partner’s World With This 4 Tips Tonight!!! by Stargists(m): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Rock Your Husband/partner’s World With This 4 Tips Tonight!!! by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 27, 2016
grin

I like the part of "role playing" ...this gimme an edge on how he gone get what he likes... tongue
Re: Rock Your Husband/partner’s World With This 4 Tips Tonight!!! by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2016
nice
Re: Rock Your Husband/partner’s World With This 4 Tips Tonight!!! by oshikoyaodemi(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
ok trapqueen77
Re: Rock Your Husband/partner’s World With This 4 Tips Tonight!!! by Damilolababy(f): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nice

(1) (Reply)

For Those Girls Looking For Already Made Men / Who Did This To Our Ladies? / My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.