Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) (56704 Views)

Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) / Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye / Policewomen Searching Women At Eid Prayer Ground In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by jamex93(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
grin

He b governor no mean say he no like him life

Kogi state I hail thee

But why him go pack ojuju as security nah

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by AfonjaGuy: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
See Car shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Corrupt Politicians always fear of their life

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
its not a new thing .
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by Ekakamba: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
[size=20pt]Welcome to the Zooderal People's Republic of The United States of Nigeria! [/size] cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by mekonglobal(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Youthsful exobearance still dey worry am

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by venom13(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Onix01:
This is the peak of irresponsibility. As the Governor I believe you're responsible for the looks and action of your security aids. This can only happen in Drug cartel countries (Venezuela) where their could be HIT operations at any point and security aids are protective of their image in case of reprisal. Why has this man decimated the state to this level? God Bless Kogi State and May God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You are not being honest have you forgotten so soon that he was attacked just of resent by some hoodlums at the prayer ground

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by Millyiyke: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
With this act, he should tender his resignation letter ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by flokii: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
Buh why are blacks like this na?

Don't they see their colleagues abroad.. I just tire

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by lastpage: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
Oche211:
What sort of rubbish is this? Are these security men or Niger delta militants?
Honestly, this is absolute poo.

Hehhehe! angry angry angry

The Governor has become a Drug Lord!

Shows you the level of DISCONNECT between the Governor and the Governed.

Its really sad.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by philo3(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
In try
In for follow wear d mask na
. unnecessary hyping

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by omobritiko: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hahaha joker.... I wonder what he will do if he's buhari...waste of fukcing resources

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by passyhansome(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
SPEECHLESS I HEARD HE IS A YOUNG MAN, NIGERIANS AND MISPLACING PIRIOTIES SHA

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
Somebody we employed to serve!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by Babalegba(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nigerian youths are worse than their elders,cultism and lust for expensive meaningless designer items comes to mind

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
When the governor is afraid of his people. Fayose is walking freely on the streets of his state but this one is scared even right on prayer ground. What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by eph12(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
We just like to complain sha. How is this mask wearing an issue? Smh
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
Some times I begin to wonder the kind of leaders we have this days. So stupid, the painfull aspect u c people praising their stupidity

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
demolaxl:
This man that pays corpers #50 per month.

I hate anything YAHAYA talkless of Bello
No be you want young man? Youth show up now to display immaturity and you still dey talk something else‎
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by naptu2: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Balaclavas and masks

A member of the US Secret Service Counter Assault Team.

British police

[img]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2136289/Tottenham-Court-Road-bomb-scare-reveals-police-team-preparing-London-2012-Olympics.html[/img]
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
venom13:

You are not being honest have you forgotten so soon that he was attacked just of resent by some hoodlums at the prayer ground

I have never heard of any previous Governor in Kogi being attacked in the state capital in the past. Is he not a governor like Fayose, Ambode and others? He I just scared of his people. What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by Betapikin101: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Madness of the highest order. If his hands are clean let him work freely on the streets naw

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by xrayz(m): 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
His CSO,ADC,Chief Detail and Orderly may have a better explanation.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by hokafor(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
That lexus
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by nonjebose(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Guess, it is shoot at sight any tomatoes or stone pelting persons. Too bad
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by paradigmshift(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Which Lexus brand be this...I need am abeg

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by Yommy247(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Oche211:
What sort of rubbish is this? Are these security men or Niger delta militants?
Honestly, this is absolute poo.
bros park well... that's how you people criticize until you get there
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by Yommy247(m): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
osesology:
What rubbish is this?
no vex
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by FirstCounsel(m): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
I consider this very disgraceful.
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by Josmila(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
Onix01:
This is the peak of irresponsibility. As the Governor I believe you're responsible for the looks and action of your security aids. This can only happen in Drug cartel countries (Venezuela) where their could be HIT operations at any point and security aids are protective of their image in case of reprisal. Why has this man decimated the state to this level? God Bless Kogi State and May God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Nothing wrong with the masking of security operatives please, it's not against the law last time I checked
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by Yommy247(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
gigabyte13:
Which kind nonsense be this na ? Well, this is what you do, when you are a beneficiary of a hard earned trust on somebody else without lifting a finger.

Wetin this thing called governor take different from Asari, Tompolo, Ateke tom etc nowwww.......??
he's sorry... no vex
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) by naptu2: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
nortcentrallord:

I have never heard of any previous Governor in Kogi being attacked in the state capital in the past. Is he not a governor like Fayose, Ambode and others? He I just scared of his people. What a shame!

Special forces commandos, SWAT and CAT teams (around the world) usually wear balaclavas, but the first time I saw balaclava wearing operatives guarding politicians (in Nigeria) was during the 2014 elections in Ekiti and Osun states and one of the politicians that was being guarded was Ayo Fayose.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/165900-osun-election-nigerian-government-floods-osun-with-masked-security-operatives-apc.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku / Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South / Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.