Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Please Help A Brother! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help A Brother! (5304 Views)

Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest / Help A Brother To Squat With You / Help A Concerned Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
iLife:

Yes and I'm not denying that, but I truely needed it then like I did now. You may modify my details now. Thanks

But do you really need to do this, did I created a trend for that?

If you lie to me once I will never believe anything else you tell me . .
Na Judge Judy talk am
I dont know why you people think that you are cleverer than the people you want to take money from
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Coolabbie: 12:07am On Sep 14, 2016
ifyalways:

Hehehehe.
Me modify your details just like you modified and deleted it the last time and appeared now in a new coat ,story and username? You don enter one chance sha cheesy .

I aint modifying shyte. Go tell Seun.

Anyways, happy Ileya. If you wan chop ran from ojude Oba, PM me. I get am for plenty. Plus amala.
You are a winsh!
Na wa
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 14, 2016
ifyalways:

Do you ever have a real identity Mr Ernest t? Even with your main handle, you just collected money from kind Nlders two months ago. I know the times are hard but e-begging is not the way. Arrrgh, grown able bodied men for that matter?

Goodluck to you and people that will give you.

You're so insensitive and not smart as you thought you're. I collected money from people who wanted to help at a time when I also needed it and I indicated my interest, I did not create a trend for that and did not beg for it.

If are smart enough, you should gave seen where I cc:
Agarawu23
Ymodulus
Antiwailer and
nduchucks,
as they were the some of the major helpers that day and would have been able to dig me. You should have seen this also ;
iLife:

Sirs You're few of the good people I know on nairaland, and I'm not taking your generosity for granted, but just come and see if you can help. Thanks

But oh you where to busy finding whats not hiding right? Well you do not know anything about me and how I struggled to survive. You did not even first offer me any of the Job I stated above to see if I would accept or not.

Well let familylanders Judge between me and you, and let them decide. And Oh I dare you to offer me any of the jobs in my first post and see if I will not do it far above anything you have seen. Or do you really think I am happy to do this? or maybe you still didn't see this
iLife:

Please If the above Jobs are available, I'm willing to do them and excellently too. Thanks

Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 14, 2016
ifyalways:

Do you ever have a real identity? Even with your main handle, you just collected money from kind Nlders two months ago. I know the times are hard but e-begging is not the way. Arrrgh, grown able bodied men for that matter?

Goodluck to you and people that will give you.

You're so insensitive and not smart as you thought you're. I collected money from people who wanted to help at a time when I also needed it and I indicated my interest, I did not create a trend for that and did not beg for it.

If are smart enough, you should gave seen where I cc:
Agarawu23
Ymodulus
Antiwailer and
nduchucks,
as they were the some of the major helpers that day and would have been able to dig me. You should have seen this also
;
iLife:

Sirs You're few of the good people I know on nairaland, and I'm not taking your generosity for granted, but just come and see if you can help. Thanks

But oh you where to busy finding whats not hiding right? Well you do not know anything about me and how I struggled to survive. You did not even first offer me any of the Job I stated above to see if I would accept or not.

Well let familylanders Judge between me and you, and let them decide. And Oh I dare you to offer me any of the jobs in my first post and see if I will not do it far above anything you have seen. Or do you really think I am happy to do this? Or maybe you didn't see this
iLife:

Please If the above Jobs are available, I'm willing to do them and excellently too. Thanks

Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 14, 2016
greatgod2012:

You people no dey tire

In this tough time

Fear God o

Good morning, please learn to hear from both side before you Judge. Or you skip this part deliberately

iLife:

Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 14, 2016
tearoses:

If you lie to me once I will never believe anything else you tell me . .
Na Judge Judy talk am
I dont know why you people think that you are cleverer than the people you want to take money from

This is not a lie, if you have any of my stated job let me know. How much do you really think I could get from here, when I could make an average of 5k a day if I have Jobs coming? Na condition make crayfish bend but God knows best.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 14, 2016
Coolabbie:
You are a winsh!
Na wa

You may want to read the subsequent post.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 14, 2016
@ ifyalways Every words you said about me is well noted. I leave you to your conscious, and I will not be move one bit to explain myself to you again. It's in the hands of those who want to help to decide, but if they choose not to because of your accusations, then it's fine.
I do hope you will be able to identify a scammer when you see one as you do not really know who a scammer is. With all the Jobs I listed I could do, you choose not to try me with any but to take a segment from a whole. I wish you success.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Funjosh(m): 1:49am On Sep 14, 2016
One thing you guys don't understand is that we also are in same Nigeria as you are. Things are though now so just keep on hustling bro and stop begging every 2 months.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 14, 2016
Funjosh:
One thing you guys don't understand is that we also are in same Nigeria as you are. Things are though now so just keep on hustling bro and stop begging every 2 months.

Don't just swallow anything without tasting. What do you mean begging every two months? You don't even know the reason why that request was made in the first place. Anyway I don't blame you.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 14, 2016
I'm really in need and God know that, but for some comment here I regretted this decision I made. Of all the things I wrote down here all you're interested in is the money I was requesting for. How about the last sentence in my post where I said I am willing to do an excellent Job if given one. Anyway I take the blame for bringing my problems here. May God bless everyone who showed concern.
# I WILL SURVIVE THIS
# THREND CLOSED
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Funjosh(m): 2:14am On Sep 14, 2016
iLife:

Don't just swallow anything without tasting. What do you mean begging every two months? You don't even know the reason why that request was made in the first place. Anyway I don't blame you.

Guy change location people are building houses towards Badagry side if truly you need one. And please don't abuse me because that is what you guys always resort to.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 14, 2016
Funjosh:

Guy change location people are building houses towards Badagry side if truly you need one. And please don't abuse me because that is what you guys always resort to.

Did you even ask the state I reside before giving this suggestion? I hate my myself for starting this in the first place.

N.B I'm done replying any other mention or comment
Re: Please Help A Brother! by cococandy(f): 4:02am On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Please Help A Brother! by DBestDoc(f): 4:35am On Sep 14, 2016
iLife:

Did you even ask the state I reside before giving this suggestion? I hate my myself for starting this in the first place.

N.B I'm done replying any other mention or comment

Dear Oliver Twist,
is anybody here your father or mother?

Is Badagry the only place where construction sites are located?
Wherever you reside, there must be survival means.

Stop feeling entitled, the fact that people helped you out when you were in need shouldn't make you call them out every time you need free money. You are the one without a conscience here.

A few have suggested you go look for a construction site and you try to counter them because the idea of reaping without sowing is very exciting to you.

You are not the only one in that country, go out and look for a job. Nobody is going to do that for you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Brother! by ahnie: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2016
Na wa o...

Pipo wee jex bee thinking on how to reap wia they did not sow!

Just negodu this op.

Lolz at begging every two months...dang that was corrosive grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother! by southernbelle(f): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
grin
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Welcomme: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
People don wise now..No free money anywhere
Re: Please Help A Brother! by klexycole(m): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bro, safe yourself this mess and research more! The internet is paying, there are several platforms you can work online and earn cool and legit money. Go to the business section and see how young guys are flourishing.

However, I would advice you to visit every thread in the business section of this site and explore more opportunities. I have no money to give you, but this I'm telling you is more than the money.

Again, there are forums, websites and platforms you can work without a kobo and start earning good amount of money every month. You have a phone, data for browsing and intelligence. At least, you write good English.

Now this is my advice, you can work on fiverr. com for free, based on your area of specialization and the knowledge you have. If you have no knowledge of the service you can offer on the platform, kindly learn one or two services to offer. Fortunately, every service pays a lot on fiverr.

You may follow this thread below, read from page 0 to the current page and ask questions. If you aren't cleared with anything, ask questions! Take a bold step! https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2

Lastly, this is the best money I can give you and I know it would go a very long way in helping and transforming you. PLEASE, check it out and take a bold step.

Don't depend on your mates. May GOD help us all.

Cc iLife
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 15, 2016
He has deactivated both monikers.
Awaiting the next new moniker and new story
At least he left his name behind

To anyone listening, there are opportunities out there
Many of you are graduates, so you have organised thought processes.
Think it through, start small
Visit NL sections that will educate and increase you. Leave the romance section for now.
There is no need to scam or beg
Little drops of water make a mighty ocean
a N1000 profit is better than no profit

Leave instagram and unproductive Nairaland fights & searching for gifs but fight for your futures
Every youth in Nigeria on top of their degree should have something else that they are trained to do.
Nigeria is not smiling right now, so one must be prepared to be flexible

People were telling this guy to go and live in places where developments were being built, he came up with excuses
He prefers that people drop money in his account instead and Looking for a NL job, when jobs are out there on thousands of building sites.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother! by Funjosh(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2016
Expect another username and another story soon. They keep on popping up daily with different storylines

6 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother! by Onegai(f): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2016
tearoses:
He has deactivated both monikers.
Awaiting the next new moniker and new story
At least he left his name behind

To anyone listening, there are opportunities out there
Many of you are graduates, so you have organised thought processes.
Think it through, start small
Visit NL sections that will educate and increase you. Leave the romance section for now.
There is no need to scam or beg
Little drops of water make a mighty ocean
a N1000 profit is better than no profit

Leave instagram and unproductive Nairaland fights & searching for gifs but fight for your futures
Every youth in Nigeria on top of their degree should have something else that they are trained to do.
Nigeria is not smiling right now, so one must be prepared to be flexible

People were telling this guy to go and live in places where developments were being built, he came up with excuses
He prefers that people drop money in his account instead and Looking for a NL job, when jobs are out there on thousands of building sites.

Begging is easy money. He would have to work over 4 hours under the sun to get N5000, or he can buy N500 Recharge card and get Data to browse and put up a sobstory and 2 Nairalanders will give him N3000 each, N6000 after 2 days without lifting a finger is better than N10,000 after 2 days of hard work under the sun in their minds. So he earns more for much less work. That's why they all do it. Because it is easy money. In their minds, people giving are the mugus, because they sat in traffic and worked in their office or sold in their shops and sweated for their money and gave him some so easily and all he had to to was stroll out and get a Recharge card and sit down comfortably as they sweated and dashed him free money. All of them, think like this. It requires a strong lack of shame, brazeness and a willingness to accept a profit no matter what circumstances and an unwillingness to exert themselves.

10 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother! by Funjosh(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2016
I just check his username well now, I think he want to get an iPhone.

iLife = iPhone grin
Re: Please Help A Brother! by EfemenaXY: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
lofty900:
I love ur signature. Efemenaxy where r u? Coman help

Come 'n help how?

Abeg no dey mix my mentions with scammers. lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Come 'n help how?

Abeg no dey mix my mentions with scammers. lipsrsealed
how are you doing? I've missed you a lot
Re: Please Help A Brother! by EfemenaXY: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Onegai:

Begging is easy money. He would have to work over 4 hours under the sun to get N5000, or he can buy N500 Recharge card and get Data to browse and put up a sobstory and 2 Nairalanders will give him N3000 each, N6000 after 2 days without lifting a finger is better than N10,000 after 2 days of hard work under the sun in their minds. So he earns more for much less work. That's why they all do it. Because it is easy money. In their minds, people giving are the mugus, because they sat in traffic and worked in their office or sold in their shops and sweated for their money and gave him some so easily and all he had to to was stroll out and get a Recharge card and sit down comfortably as they sweated and dashed him free money. All of them, think like this. It requires a strong lack of shame, brazeness and a willingness to accept a profit no matter what circumstances and an unwillingness to exert themselves.

Oh wow!

Just wow!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help A Brother! by EfemenaXY: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
lofty900:
how are you doing? I've missed you a lot

I'm good, thanks. Been busy of late. Just relaxing before the start of another hectic working week.

You nko? Long time bros. smiley
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
EfemenaXY:

I'm good, thanks. Been busy of late. Just relaxing before the start of another hectic working week.

You nko? Long time bros. smiley
remember I told you I was traveling to the north, my dear I'm still in the north o serving my father's land. I could share pix with u if u want
Re: Please Help A Brother! by EfemenaXY: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
^^ You did? I don't remember oh.

Sure, upload your pic on your profile. Hope up north is treating you well?
Re: Please Help A Brother! by danny34(m): 1:28am On Sep 19, 2016

Yes and I'm not denying that, but I truely needed it then like I did now. You may modify my details now. Thanks

But do you really need to do this, did I created a trend for that?

So whenever you need money you will always come out n beg with a new moniker..... For how long? There is dignity in labor , I'm the quest for survival, there are a lot of tins you can do legitimately.... Get up n do something

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother! by iLifeplus: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
klexycole:
Bro, safe yourself this mess and research more! The internet is paying, there are several platforms you can work online and earn cool and legit money. Go to the business section and see how young guys are flourishing.

However, I would advice you to visit every thread in the business section of this site and explore more opportunities. I have no money to give you, but this I'm telling you is more than the money.

Again, there are forums, websites and platforms you can work without a kobo and start earning good amount of money every month. You have a phone, data for browsing and intelligence. At least, you write good English.

Now this is my advice, you can work on fiverr. com for free, based on your area of specialization and the knowledge you have. If you have no knowledge of the service you can offer on the platform, kindly learn one or two services to offer. Fortunately, every service pays a lot on fiverr.

You may follow this thread below, read from page 0 to the current page and ask questions. If you aren't cleared with anything, ask questions! Take a bold step! https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2

Lastly, this is the best money I can give you and I know it would go a very long way in helping and transforming you. PLEASE, check it out and take a bold step.

Don't depend on your mates. May GOD help us all.

Cc iLife

Wow!
This is Priceless..
I'm sorry I have to reply you late, I was ban by a mod till 2026, so I have to deactivate iLife Moniker. You're a Muslims Sir, but you have demonstrated what others could not despite all the comment you saw before stating yours. Sir coming here to seek for help, was indeed a mess, and I regretted everything. But praise be to God for in this mockery, I discovered your priceless words. May Allah bless you sir. I'd love to learn more from you sir. Please sir PM me your mobile number.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by iLifeplus: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
@ klexycole, I keep reading you comment over and over again. Sir you're awesome. I'm still trying to figure out why you choose not to go with the flow/condemn me with all you have read before commenting?
I'm inspired by this, Goodnight Sir!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Child Adoption - The Nigerian Factor / Please Advise. I Do Moan During Make out with my wife, is it normal? / My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.