Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Please Help A Brother! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help A Brother! (5341 Views)

Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest / Help A Brother To Squat With You / Help A Concerned Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Brother! by klexycole(m): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
iLifeplus:

Wow!
This is Priceless..
I'm sorry I have to reply you late, I was ban by a mod till 2026, so I have to deactivate iLife Moniker. You're a Muslims Sir, but you have demonstrated what others could not despite all the comment you saw before stating yours. Sir coming here to seek for help, was indeed a mess, and I regretted everything. But praise be to God for in this mockery, I discovered your priceless words. May Allah bless you sir. I'd love to learn more from you sir. Please sir PM me your mobile number.

Glad that you found that helpful. Aameen to your prayers.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by klexycole(m): 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
iLifeplus:
@ klexycole, I keep reading you comment over and over again. Sir you're awesome. I'm still trying to figure out why you choose not to go with the flow/condemn me with all you have read before commenting?
I'm inspired by this, Goodnight Sir!

Don't mention. May God ease your tasks for you.

Goodnight smiley
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 21, 2016
Royalroy, he is back with another moniker!

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother! by sisisioge: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin

I no quick hear this o! See sleuthing! Ifyalways na something else. The effrontery of this guy is amazing! grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother! by Ngokafor(f): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2016
....I honestly do not blame folks who come on-line with different cock and bull story each time they are broke,i blame those who indulge their nonsense by giving them attention.

..There are real-life needy people every where in this country..They are all around us in our offices,churches,our streets,around super-markets,normal markets,recreation centers..name it!...Dont even get me started on the rapidly increasing number of relations getting poorer and in dire need of help in terms of children's school fees,student in need of school fees,food to eat,job s and all...especially if they know you are relatively well-of.

...I know for a fact that most acutely needy people do not have the knowledge,time,money or energy for internet begging..they are too busy pleading with relatives,strangers in churches,streets,offices e.t.c for help.

...Recession is bitting hard at everyone,including those with 'good' jobs..therefore being broke at some point right now is as common as seing sand on our streets..be wise and ignore these professional story-tellers.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother! by ahnie: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2016
Lolz Una wee north keel person for this nairandland! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help A Brother! by EfemenaXY: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ngokafor:

....I honestly do not blame folks who come on-line with different cock and bull story each time they are broke,i blame those who indulge their nonsense by giving them attention.

..There are real-life needy people every where in this country..They are all around us in our offices,churches,our streets,around super-markets,normal markets,recreation centers..name it!...Dont even get me started on the rapidly increasing number of relations getting poorer and in dire need of help in terms of children's school fees,student in need of school fees,food to eat,job s and all...especially if they know you are relatively well-of.

...I know for a fact that most acutely needy people do not have the knowledge,time,money or energy for internet begging..they are too busy pleading with relatives,strangers in churches,streets,offices e.t.c for help.

...Recession is bitting hard at everyone,including those with 'good' jobs..therefore being broke at some point right now is as common as seing sand on our streets..be wise and ignore these professional story-tellers.

Scammers, thieves, opportunists and juvenile deliquents have taken over Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother! by Funjosh(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
tearoses:
Royalroy, he is back with another moniker!

Na their way grin
Re: Please Help A Brother! by iLifeplus: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
klexycole:

Don't mention. May God ease your tasks for you.

Goodnight smiley

A big Amen to your prayer sir. You have a Special/Unique way of using words sir & I'm glad I met you.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by klexycole(m): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
iLifeplus:

A big Amen to your prayer sir. You have a Special/Unique way of using words sir & I'm glad I met you.

Modified
Re: Please Help A Brother! by iLifeplus: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
I was call a Scammer, Beggar, Thief, etc but I swallowed it all. I regretted everything & wished it never happened. I was ban because someone mentioned the mod to this trend. You said I have deactivated my account and will come up with another account and a new story. I came back with a similar moniker, not to ask for your help, but as my only nairaland account and to also to appreciate someone of great value who commented on this trend and to make you understand I'm not what you really think I'm. Yet you're not tire and you delight yourself in the number of derogatory words you could hurl at me, you said I'm daring and the mod is still been mentioned to ban this account.
What do you all want? That I should go and kill myself because of something I did wrong without you bothering to know whether you're 100% right on this or not.
Even if I want to scam you in the first place but later show repentance, won't you forgive me?
Why the assumption about me?
Ok I agree I'm a Scammer, do you really feel great about yourself now and will let me be?
Just tell me what I will do to appease you?
Let him/her who is without sin be the first to cast a stone. I'm a Christian, and I believe 99% of the comment are from Christians like me. But the only comment of value was from a Muslim.
Where is the love, where is the spirit of forgiveness?
This is not address to anyone in particular, but if it reaches your heart God be praise, but if it does not, please do what you have to do fast and bring it on, but whatever sin you do in secret, let this words bring Judgement against you. Lastly I don't need any help from anyone whatsoever anymore, and I sincerely apologize to everyone I have replied to their comment in a rude way, please forgive me and see me as a brother. I love you all.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother! by sisisioge: 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
iLifeplus:
I was call a Scammer, Beggar, Thief, etc but I swallowed it all. I regretted everything & wished it never happened. I was ban because someone mentioned the mod to this trend. You said I have deactivated my account and will come up with another account and a new story. I came back with a similar moniker, not to ask for your help, but as my only nairaland account and to also to appreciate someone of great value who commented on this trend and to make you understand I'm not what you really think I'm. Yet you're not tire and you delight yourself in the number of derogatory words you could hurl at me, you said I'm daring and the mod is still been mentioned to ban this account.
What do you all want? That I should go and kill myself because of something I did wrong without you bothering to know whether you're 100% right on this or not.
Even if I want to scam you in the first place but later show repentance, won't you forgive me?
Why the assumption about me?
Ok I agree I'm a Scammer, do you really feel great about yourself now and will let me be?
Just tell me what I will do to appease you?
Let him/her who is without sin be the first to cast a stone. I'm a Christian, and I believe 99% of the comment are from Christians like me. But the only comment of value was from a Muslim.
Where is the love, where is the spirit of forgiveness?
This is not address to anyone in particular, but if it reaches your heart God be praise, but if it does not, please do what you have to do fast and bring it on, but whatever sin you do in secret, let this words bring Judgement against you. Lastly I don't need any help from anyone whatsoever anymore, and I sincerely apologize to everyone I have replied to their comment in a rude way, please forgive me and see me as a brother. I love you all.

Well done! You are forgiven...go now and sin no more. May the good Lord give you the fortitude to bear these hard times, the grace for multiplications and the conscience for appreciation. Invest the talent God gifted you wisely and tame your mouth. Seek wisdom from the wise and never ever forget again that the internet never forgets and people aren't stooopid. Good luck.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by iLifeplus: 6:49am On Sep 22, 2016
sisisioge:

Well done! You are forgiven...go now and sin no more. May the good Lord give you the fortitude to bear these hard times, the grace for multiplications and the conscience for appreciation. Invest the talent God gifted you wisely and tame your mouth. Seek wisdom from the wise and never ever forget again that the internet never forgets and people aren't stooopid. Good luck.

Thank you so much I appreciate all you have said sir/madam. Good morning
Re: Please Help A Brother! by shams040(m): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Good Day the good people of Nairaland, I have been part of you for many years now, but for privacy reason, I have opened this account to ask for your help/assistance.

I'm a young man who believe in hustling with dignity, and I'm willing to work when the Job is available, but as I write to you now, it has been the grace of God that I manage to get by, concrete and carrying of block work self is like looking for a gold mine.

I'm normally into fixing PVC Ceiling, Normal Ceiling, Logging, Painting and some wood work, but there have been no Job for some months now and I'm seriously broke. I'm currently learning how to Barb hair now.

Why I need your financial assistance, is to help me with whatever you can so that I can go into buying of cloths, deodorants and shoes, aftershaves, which I can put in a bag and sell moving from place to place to keep my mind engaged and to sustain me during this raining season when my kind of Jobs is scares.

Please If the above Jobs are available, I'm willing to do them and excellently too. Thanks

Bro I will advice u seek for contract in ur job Dan Dis, ur work it better u can always work up to any new site and distribute ur contact. I tnk dat better.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by thelish(f): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
And I almost fell for his pathetic story.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by iLifeplus: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
shams040:

Bro I will advice u seek for contract in ur job Dan Dis, ur work it better u can always work up to any new site and distribute ur contact. I tnk dat better.

Thank you so much for the advice, I really regretted stating my problems here in the first place. But anyway, I have learned and move on.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by iLifeplus: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
thelish:
And I almost fell for his pathetic story.

It was never meant to scam anyone as I could perfectly execute any of the stated Jobs. The thing is, I'm not interested in any financial help I could get from here anymore.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by iLifeplus: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
I don't know how someone will go to a thread where a over a hundred nairalanders where supported, lift a screen shot of my name and use it against me. Here is the thread where that screenshot was taken from; https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me. I don't when nairaland became a court where people can be judge and then sentenced based on the support someone else rendered. @ Ndubisi and Ymodulus who give me money that day, will you be kind enough to tell nairalander's the story I told you, or if what you did, you did not because anyone asked you to?
Seun, RoyalRoy you're seeing this, If this men who supported so many nairalander are not the one uploading my name here and saying I scam them, then I do not know why this is allow and why no one is doing anything about this thread.
Ifyalways I have asked/begged you severally to take that down, do not play God, for even God is merciful. I must admit I also made mistakes, but I have learnt.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother! by shams040(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
iLifeplus:

Thank you so much for the advice, I really regretted stating my problems here in the first place. But anyway, I have learned and move on.

To me I don't see anytyn bad der. Bt wat am saying is it better to get better contract Dan Dis, if I av a work of Dis nature I cld test u wit it I don't see anytyn bad in helping someone I never see. Most ppl help me and I never even see dem we talk on phone and chat so bro I pray Allah ease our task
Re: Please Help A Brother! by iLifeplus: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
shams040:

To me I don't see anytyn bad der. Bt wat am saying is it better to get better contract Dan Dis, if I av a work of Dis nature I cld test u wit it I don't see anytyn bad in helping someone I never see. Most ppl help me and I never even see dem we talk on phone and chat so bro I pray Allah ease our task

I don't know why you have to be nice with me especially you been the second person and also the second Muslim taking it upon themselves to be helpful. But I believe there is something I needed to learn from this all which is love and I praise God for it. I expected them to at least offered me a Job if they didn't believe but non did. I know it is very easy to assume it is very easy out there if you try harder, but he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches. Sir, I have learnt never to seek help from man, never again, if God cannot help me, then so be it. Thank you so much sir. Please I'm not blaming you for anything sir,in my first comment to you, I was just referring to the general happening in this trend.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by eyinjuege: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
iLifeplus:

[/b]I expected them to at least offered me a Job if they didn't believe but non did[b]. I know it is very easy to assume it is very easy out there if you try harder, but he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches. Sir, I have learnt never to seek help from man, never again, if God cannot help me, then so be it.

The people you're expecting to offer you a job, do they have jobs themselves?
Everyone has their own problems they're facing, so it would be too assuming to expect financial help just because you asked for it.
If you don't get any help, just move on already...

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother! by iLifeplus: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
eyinjuege:

The people you're expecting to offer you a job, do they have jobs themselves?
Everyone has their own problems they're facing, so it would be too assuming to expect financial help just because you asked for it.
If you don't get any help, just move on already...

Thanks for your concern. I have moved on already, but the rate at which almost everyone who commented jumped into conclusion is very painful. That was why I was explaining to him using that word you bolded.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by iLifeplus: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
RoyalRoy Please I want this trend to be deleted. I see no reason keeping it, because it's was not useful, I regretted creating it, and I don't want any mention from here anymore. I will be glad if you will oblige me.
NB: I have sent a mail before now, but I'm not sure if it got to you.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 07, 2016
iLifeplus:
RoyalRoy Please I want this trend to be deleted. I see no reason keeping it, because it's was not useful, I regretted creating it, and I don't want any mention from here anymore. I will be glad if you will oblige me.
NB: I have sent a mail before now, but I'm not sure if it got to you.
www.nairaland.com/3390620/request-delete-threads
Re: Please Help A Brother! by maureensylvia(f): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
ahnie:
Op if you are residing in asaba...i can share foodstuffs,but giving money its a big No for this buhari regime.

madam u are scarce ooo, u go Yankee? how is my baby zino?

Hope she gives u tough time with her plays
Re: Please Help A Brother! by johnson232: 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Scammers, thieves, opportunists and juvenile deliquents have taken over Nairaland.
This is not true....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dad Wants To Marry Again, A Yr After My Mums Demise. Advice Pls. / Every Woman Should Read These / Boarding School Or Day School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.