Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) (3105 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / I Will Deactivate And Bid Nairaland Goodbye Should We Lose Tonight / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Saying goodbye can be tough when you don’t know if you are ever going to meet again. Only memories are left behind!!

Just like how you don’t forget the tune when a song fades out and stops playing, I will never forget the priceless memories of the little time i spent here..

I learnt a lot on this forum and i appreciate that.. all thanks to se.un the founder! And Lalasticlala the supermod ex crush cry (my crush for you was all Hoax i never meant it..i only wanted to gain your attention!!) Lol

To my friends
... Made lot of friends here but still i aint ganna forget the little time i spent with you all..All the beautiful memories that we have made together as friends will be cherished and fondly remembered. I guess we have a lot to keep ourselves busy with until we meet again..

To my enemies/those who hate me I have no trouble with my enemies, I can take care of my enemies in a fight. But my friends, my goddamned friends, they're the ones who keep me walking the floor at nights!! I know that a lot of you will call me a pathetic nerd for the past two paragraphs, but if you do you would be calling yourself one as well, as I am putting up the "I'm rubber, you're glue, anything you say bounces off me and sticks to you." defense!! tongue
The Drama on Nairaland is just fvcking too much cry i can't take it any longer..

Dear you!
How dare you treat me like that? Do you think i dont have any feelings or something? I can't believe I thought you were a decent person well now i can see so clearly that you are a pathetic little individual!! Well i aint gat much thing to say to you.. You a biiitch!!

Dear you! you fucking piece of shit, you made me go through hell with the little time i spent here!! (You know yourself)
I just wanted to let you know that I hate you. And not in that "ha ha ha- i hate" kind of way, no I really do! Fvck you Fvck you!!! I hate you!!

Goodbye you all!!

2 Likes

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by falconey(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
why would somebody call you a NERD? talk more of a pathetic one?

anyway only kids quit, a mature lady or guy will just take a hiatus for weeks,months or years.
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by tempest01(m): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
Who pursue this fine girl?

You never really leave NL...you reincarnate with an alternate moniker or you operate on guest mode. Except you were never in.

Waiting for OP to turn a "nobody"...
That sounds cowardly though.

3 Likes

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by NCANN: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hu your goodbye epp

7 Likes

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by dollyjoy(f): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
So touching, Berlyn, what happened? embarassed
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by tellwisdom: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Op, do you have big breasttt?
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by HungerBAD: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by iykekelvins(m): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
Berlyn, oya pm me your pin/number before you deactivate
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by LordZero(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
Though I don't know you but safe journey. ...

We all know you are coming back with another moniker or probably go back to ur old one. Anyways safe journey outta here..

2 Likes

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Synzu(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Berlyn:
Saying goodbye can be tough when you don’t know if you are ever going to meet again. Only memories are left behind!!

Just like how you don’t forget the tune when a song fades out and stops playing, I will never forget the priceless memories of the little time i spent here..

I learnt a lot on this forum and i appreciate that.. all thanks to se.un the founder! And Lalasticlala the supermod ex crush cry (my crush for you was all Hoax i never meant it..i only wanted to gain your attention!!) Lol

To my friends
... Made lot of friends here but still i aint ganna forget the little time i spent with you all..All the beautiful memories that we have made together as friends will be cherished and fondly remembered. I guess we have a lot to keep ourselves busy with until we meet again..

To my enemies/those who hate me I have no trouble with my enemies, I can take care of my enemies in a fight. But my friends, my goddamned friends, they're the ones who keep me walking the floor at nights!! I know that a lot of you will call me a pathetic nerd for the past two paragraphs, but if you do you would be calling yourself one as well, as I am putting up the "I'm rubber, you're glue, anything you say bounces off me and sticks to you." defense!! tongue
The Drama on Nairaland is just fvcking too much cry i can't take it any longer..

Dear you!
How dare you treat me like that? Do you think i dont have any feelings or something? I can't believe I thought you were a decent person well now i can see so clearly that you are a pathetic little individual!! Well i aint gat much thing to say to you.. You a biiitch!!

Dear you! you fucking piece of shit, you made me go through hell with the little time i spent here!! (You know yourself)
I just wanted to let you know that I hate you. And not in that "ha ha ha- i hate" kind of way, no I really do! Fvck you Fvck you!!! I hate you!!

Goodbye you all!!

Are u faucking kidding me?
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2016

3 Likes

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by McBrooklyn(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
*Sobs* Berlyn Baby, what happened now?? who dey purse you?? embarassed

*Cries* embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nobody tastes nl and goes off without looking back, nl is like cannabis; the addiction is damn hard to break. So, see you later

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by saintfellow(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
SOLDIER GO, SOLDIER COMES, BARRACK REMAINS. YOU CAN RETURN BACK TO 2GO.

1 Like

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by 2dice01: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
ok lil girl want attention...
Attention seeker fvck off
Who you epp ?
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hahaha grin
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Laveda(f): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
Buh bye
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by donbenedict(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
What sort of rubbish is this?

No one ever leaves nairaland, monikers do grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Dotwillis1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
Big lie!!! Hey honey, nairaland aint that easy to quit. Just tell us u deactivating this moniker then be a ghost on another undecided

...Reminds me of. Kristina1 ...choi I miss that babe
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by naija1stpikin: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
Question is, who even cares? undecided

You chop yab reach Laveda? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
[size=20pt]i did it!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by teejaypee: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lol berlyn i've got a poem for ya! smiley
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by EmperorLee(m): 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Woow angry sad
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by schumastic(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
Berlyn:

To my friends

Dear you!

Goodbye you all!!

before i started reading this i knew someone must have broken your heart in here that made you want to deactivate...sorry about that but i like the fact you learnt a thing or two, good luck to your next quest and all the best..although i have this funny feeling you will come back, maybe with a diff moniker but u will
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by lilmax(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
CRAP
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by NevetsIbot(m): 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
Why would you quit tho? Buh Nigga's can be bad o. Fine geh like this.
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Franchise21(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hmm...So they hv succeeded in chasing out Berlyn
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by dollyjoy(f): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
But why are some people so insensitive and inconsiderate? Mtheeew .undecided
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Franchise21(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
U say
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
handsome girl be like say you wan go next

(1) (2) (3)

Nawa Oh! Read What Happened After Man Has Sex With Lady He Met In Church / Topics We Would Love To See One Day On Nairaland Frontpage / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.