Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,952 members, 7,810,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye (42733 Views)

I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons / We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Troubledmind: 7:31pm On May 06, 2018
I met her on Facebook and we moved to whatsapp, she likes everything i like, she's Caring, ambitious, smart and romantic, she gave me alot of clues that she's into me like the way she's always telling me that she believes in me, telling me that her kind of guy has all my qualities, sending kiss emoji, asking if I've eaten and all, but all the while she never asked for favors, but i wasn't romantically intrested in her, i just found her interesting and a great company.

Then suddenly she changed her behavior, she gets angry over little things, she sent me a message one night and i didn't reply on time then she said I'm giving her attitude, and all my explanations fell on deaf ears, then she finally told me we should stop being friends, i said ok because i didn't think I'd miss her.

Now i think about her everyday like she's the air i breathe and its wierd, no matter how i try to be emotionally detached its not working anymore, and this was someone i didn't have feelings for back then, what do i do about this?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by MARX77(m): 7:37pm On May 06, 2018
See Ehn, I am tired as f of all this relationship stuff, I DON TIRE!!!

451 Likes 34 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Lonestar124: 7:39pm On May 06, 2018
Send me her whatapp contact let me pacify with her on your behalf undecided

190 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by fayded(m): 7:40pm On May 06, 2018
let's wait for our ogas at the top to coman give you advice.
As for me, I think you should check whether what you re feeling is real or just infatuation, you know.
if it's real, then you gotta make a move sha and quick.
BTW, kudos to that girl, she has you right where she wants you.now ,my man needs her and she will start forming. so quick, how the tables turn.
fear womennnnnn

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by mhisbliss(f): 7:40pm On May 06, 2018
Ever heard of the word "Sorry"? I guess not, pride and ego has blocked your ears

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Preshy561(f): 7:43pm On May 06, 2018
one word.
pride!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Nogodye(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2018
You will never value what you have until you loose it...

202 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 06, 2018
Its just your brain cells at work.I don't know the medical name for it but as a psychologist I can tell your present state of mind towards her has nothing to do with love.
Its the brain missing what used to be there, even if you call her back and reconcile your feelings will again return to it previous state.
just let her go by thinking about something else that interest,build your career and make it your first priority,if you need sex you can pay a randon girl for it.
My final advice to you,remember women will also be there the one you call your love is just the one occuping your brain and feeding your illusion.

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by joseo: 7:48pm On May 06, 2018
give her time and space......then plan your way in gradually if and only if it will lead to marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by mhisbliss(f): 7:50pm On May 06, 2018
tommyken:
Its just your brain cells at work.I don't know the medical name for it but as a psychogologist I can tell your present state of mind towards her has nothing to do with love.
Its the brain missing what used to be there, even if you call her back and reconcile your feelings will again return to it previous state.
just let her go by thinking about something else that interest,build your career and make it your first priority,if you need sex you can pay a randon girl for it.
My final advice to you,remember women will also be there the one you call your love is just the one occuping your brain and feeding your illusion.
Wao how come you haven't been lynched by an angry mob for that wicked mindset of yours baffles me

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by BiafranBushBoy: 7:56pm On May 06, 2018
Smiles...

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 06, 2018
Perhaps you missed her attention or just missing a friend

Anyways, it is like that old saying "you don't know what you have until it's gone"

I will say follow your heart, but the world doesn't just stop and wait for you to make up your mind

She might have found someone else already

So do whatever it's you want to do on time.

8 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Collins4u1(m): 8:32pm On May 06, 2018
Things are only important when
you're pursuing it
and
when you lost it.

17 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Learnstuffs: 8:51pm On May 06, 2018
The law of Absence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Sugar97(f): 8:52pm On May 06, 2018
Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by lenghtinny(m): 9:12pm On May 06, 2018
This relationship matter never tire you this 2018 angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by dollyjoy(f): 9:31pm On May 06, 2018
Sugar97:
Absence makes the heart grow fonder...
That is not true. Absence creates a vacuum only time can heal.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 06, 2018

Now Go Back To Her, tell Her To Spread Her Butts Wide so You Can Lick

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Holysucker(m): 10:25pm On May 06, 2018
Click like if u are tired of reading relationship problems.!!

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Hector09(m): 10:27pm On May 06, 2018
Its just ur mindset bro, beside i dont knw what is so special abt girls that make guys go gaga and lose composure

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:51pm On May 06, 2018
Better look for her Now, before she gives another guy her attention

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by sparog(m): 11:03pm On May 06, 2018
My Friend go sleep

Both of you were not even dating in d first place, cos she gave you attention now makes you think she loves you.

My friend don't disturb us with ur mumu shiii
undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 06, 2018
I like when someone has plan A, B and possibly C. The lady is on her plan B now and it's working.

I tell anyone who cares to listen that women are smarter than men in almost everything.

She still love you bro, go for her now that you're ready but expect a little resistance.

5 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:17pm On May 06, 2018
You don't lose what you never had

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by austyn0(m): 11:27pm On May 06, 2018
Fate has started playing tricks on my nigga,, Wicked!gringrin..
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by austyn0(m): 11:29pm On May 06, 2018
Hector09:
Its just ur mindset bro, beside i dont knw what is so special abt girls that make guys go gaga and lose composure
It's oh-so glaringly clear that fate is yet to turn to your page in this life,, wait for it

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Famousqueen(f): 11:43pm On May 06, 2018
there is no pride in love, if u truly love her tell her

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by pawshjai(f): 12:03am On May 07, 2018
MARX77:
See Ehn, I am tired as f of all this relationship stuff, I DON TIRE!!!
i swear....i TIRE pass you...lolz

4 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Nobody: 12:17am On May 07, 2018
Give me her number make i go help you beg

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Thermodynamics(m): 1:23am On May 07, 2018
mhisbliss:
Ever heard of the word "Sorry"? I guess not, pride and ego has blocked your ears

See them mentioning pride and attitude, when women are the number one attitude givers. Always too proud to ask a guy out, too proud to be the first to say hello and when the guy finally say hi to you, you start showing attitude.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Thermodynamics(m): 1:24am On May 07, 2018
Preshy561:
one word.
pride!!
See them....
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by femi4: 6:54am On May 07, 2018
Kindergarten love and drama are like....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / Couple's Prewedding Photos Killer Pose / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.