Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? (992 Views)

Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
I can relate to this picture exactly but mine was a bit different ....I invited a side Bae to come and spend the weekend with me (because my babe travelled) So she came with the normal travelling accessories girls use to travel for weekends, So Early Monday morning she left, My babe came back in the afternoon and while she was unpacking in our wardrobe she noticed a Red pant there and quietly asked "When did she leave? "

Omo I fear o (in my mind I was like this girl na winch o, how did she know? ) so I just replied her "what do u mean? " like i'm ignorant of what she's saying.

She now used a hanger to raised the red pant to show me (o boi I nearly faint o,Couldn't think of any available lie to tell her).

She kept shouting, threatening to deal with me if I don't tell her the truth (meanwhile My brain is still googling any available lie Lol) and fiaaaaaaaam I had an idea.....

Told her I washed clothes and spread them outside, that I must have taken the pant from the wire while taking my clothes inside at night. Lol

Dou she didn't believe me but she calmed down a bit and threw the pant away. Later that night that side babe that forgot the pant called to know if she left it in my place hehehehehe.... I quietly told her No and cut her off. the girl wan crash My relationship.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by falconey(m): 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
LWKM. hahahhahahha grin LWKM. hahahhahahha.

i will pretend it's urgent i have to pee and rush to the toilet. before i return I'm sure you would have pick her own. if she confronts me about the other pant op i will use your lie.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
falconey:
LWKM. hahahhahahha grin LWKM. hahahhahahha.

i will pretend it's urgent i have to pee and rush to the toilet. before i return I'm sure you would have pick her own.

Badt guy

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by bentlywills(m): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
grin grin
Re: Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
I don't know what ya'll talkin' about
ya'll can't even get 1 woman in bed,think less of 2 cheesy grin
Re: Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by Ekakamba: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
This guy ain't loyal!
Re: Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Guy, I'll sweat alot. Damn. grin cheesy I'll just push both pants under. Pretend to search and at the course of it ask for it colour. I'll be like “bae there are some many things down there. What's the colour of your pant”.
Re: Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by mercichoco(f): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Men are polygamous, its quite obvious. If It was me i'l break your head before you start muttering those na.ked lies

1 Like

Re: Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Lol... Actually down here it's very easy to get em in bed
Re: Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
Passy089:

Lol... Actually down here it's very easy to get em in bed
Easy ta get who? The imagined women in yer mind?
I should think so,playa wink fantasies always go the way we want them 2

1 Like

Re: Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Easy ta get who? The imagined women in yer mind?
I should think so,playa wink fantasisi always go the way we want them 2

Girls ain't loyal wn u'v got some cash
Re: Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
AjFive:
Guy, I'll sweat alot. Damn. grin cheesy I'll just push both pants under. Pretend to search and at the course of it ask for it colour. I'll be like “bae there are some many things down there. What's the colour of your pant”.

Lwkm
Re: Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
Passy089:

Girls ain't loyal wn u'v got some cash
Now if that was so every poor man on earth would be a fatherless virgin who never had not 1 girlfriend in all his life
Re: Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by yomi007k(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
grin
I hv to cram ds lie for future use....lol
Re: Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Now if that was so every poor man on earth would be a fatherless virgin who never had not 1 girlfriend in all his life

Ok Lemme put it like this...
there re different classes of girls,so there's always some low class girls for poor Men.
but when you've got some cash you'd go for quality classy babes like Kingcheezsypuff
Re: Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
Passy089:

Ok Lemme put it like this...
there re different classes of girls,so there's always some low class girls for poor Men.
but when you've got some cash you'd go for quality classy babes like Kingcheezy.puff
All my men have been hustlin' college boys or workin' men
.........never rich.
•••••••••
What class of woman does that make then? A"low class girl for poor men",.
Re: Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
.........never rich.
•••••••••
What class of woman does that make then? A"look w class girl for poor men",.

undecided undecided
Re: Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
.........never rich.
•••••••••
What class of woman does that make then? A"look w class girl for poor men",.

There's always a girl for everyone.. no matter who u re, no matter ur class n all
Re: Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
Passy089:

There's always a girl for everyone.. no matter who u re, no matter ur class n all
yeah. Just an example of just how wrong the belief women are only moved by money is wrong.
Re: Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yeah. Just an example of just how wrong the belief women are only moved by money is wrong.

Dear i'm gonna tell u the truth how it's going down over here... Pretty girls in naija love money ,they can never date a poor or hustling dude. so if a guy ain't made yet, he simply have to look for some average girls that wont mind rolling with him.
Re: Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
Passy089:

Dear i'm gonna tell u the truth how it's going down over here... Pretty girls in naija love money ,they can never date a poor or hustling dude. so if a guy ain't made yet, he simply have to look for some average girls that wont mind rolling with him.
grin smh.
This conversation is ......it just.....I gotta leave it. Bye.
Re: Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin smh. This conversation is ......it just.....I gotta leave it. Bye.

Yeah Lol...

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Premature expulsion And Low Libido Naturally / I Am Back From My Ban / Do You Agree... (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.