Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison (1567 Views)

Lillian Rukundo Shares Her Masturbating Video Online, Remanded In Ugandan Prison / Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo / Should Marriage Be A Prison Or An Excuse For Man And Woman To Be Unsexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by ugwum007(m): 1:21am On Sep 13, 2016
I met this lady through a coursemate back in undergraduate days. After several months, I found out that our supposed relationship was at a standstill. I had to confront her about it and she opened up and said she was in another relationship before we met, we can be just good friends. I do really love her.
I told her vividly that I can't be her good friend in such I have never tried being a good friend to a lady without a motive and a goal.
I broke off all communications with her but on Sunday she sent me this SMS.
Since then, my mind and emotions have been at war with each other. I don't want to put myself in a prison (friend zoning) that I may not come out from. She is really a sweet lady to be with and gets along very fine with my parents. Should I knowily put myself in this prison with the Hope that I will come out like Nelson Mandela?

Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by greatnaija01: 1:28am On Sep 13, 2016
ugwum007:
I met this lady through a coursemate back in undergraduate days. After several months, I found out that our supposed relationship was at a standstill. I had to confront her about it and she opened up and said she was in another relationship before we met, we can be just good friends. I do really love her.
I told her vividly that I can't be her good friend in such I have never tried being a good friend to a lady without a motive and a goal.
I broke off all communications with her but on Sunday she sent me this SMS.
Since then, my mind and emotions have been at war with each other. I don't want to put myself in a prison (friend zoning) that I may not come out from. She is really a sweet lady to be with and gets along very fine with my parents. Should I knowily put myself in this prison with the Hope that I will come out like Nelson Mandela?

YES BRO WHEN YOU ARE OLD LIKE NELSON MANDELA and mind you by then the lady will have been USED by several men before finally falling on your laps... dont even date her just marry her sharp n she is yours to manage till the end.....

YOU BETTER MAKE HER JEALOUS BY DATING HER CLOSE FRIEND AND MAKING IT SO OBVIOUS THAT SHE STARTS WISHING FOR A SECOND CHANCE WITH YOU.....
Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by Wizzyblack3(m): 1:42am On Sep 13, 2016
Sorry bro, but i don't normally think during the night. So, i have nothing to contribute.

Lemme pass!
Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by Sleekydee(m): 1:50am On Sep 13, 2016
Hahaha, reminds Mi of ma personal experience with ma ex, similar case, but in ma case, she wanted Mi bk, looks lik ur ex wanna giv u a new title "chairman Friend-zoning" committee..... dude define ur next action.
Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by Donsamie(m): 1:59am On Sep 13, 2016
am on my way to tel u what to do.
Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 13, 2016
This one is even cool and reasonable. At least she understand that u have feelings. Most of them for market no dey reasonable to this level o.

The way out is 4 u to find anoda gf too. U're feeling it deeply for now bcus u're lonely. When u find ur own gf, u'll be able to put her too in friendzone cuz u won't be thinking of her as much as u do now.

Maybe once in a while when u both wish to see, u'll have a quickie together as per long time things

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by ugwum007(m): 7:00am On Sep 13, 2016
Sleekydee:
Hahaha, reminds Mi of ma personal experience with ma ex, similar case, but in ma case, she wanted Mi bk, looks lik ur ex wanna giv u a new title "chairman Friend-zoning" committee..... dude define ur next action.

chairman Friend-zoning" committee .......really??
Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by omarithmetics: 7:41am On Sep 13, 2016
you think you're the only one that goes into relationships with a motive and a goal? she obviously has plans for you too
Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2016
If that's your decision, who am I to object.

Just as long as you remember that it took Mandela 27years to be free. If you're willing to wait that long then I wish you a happy RIP (Rest In Prison).

If I were you though, I'd ask her to go fvck herself and block her everywhere blockable.

She wanna eat her cake and still have it.

You're setting yourself up for a spectacular heartbreak. Please mention me when you post part 2 here. Thanks.
Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by ugwum007(m): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2016
omarithmetics:
you think you're the only one that goes into relationships with a motive and a goal? she obviously has plans for you too

It seems hers is not concurrent with mine.
Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by ugwum007(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2016
Ioannes:
If that's your decision, who am I to object.

Just as long as you remember that it took Mandela 27years to be free. If you're willing to wait that long then I wish you a happy RIP (Rest In Prison).

If I were you though, I'd ask her to go fvck herself and block her everywhere blockable.

She wanna eat her cake and still have it.

You're setting yourself up for a spectacular heartbreak. Please mention me when you post part 2 here. Thanks.

Bros, u don't know how hard it is to find the good ones.
Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2016
My sincere sincere advise to you, Kindly leave this girl alone.

My own story I don't know what to say or do. But let me share some parts of the story with you.

I worked out admission for her, buy her things, she didn't want me coming to her house, she passwords her phone and reads my SMS and chats, she even went as far as blocking me on Facebook and whatsapp and went with the other guy to his village.

Worse, she called the guy to beat me up once, I called to know how she was, she said she was sick, I ran to her place to go see her, she said I meet her at an eatry, she used ma cell to send the guy SMS, the guy came with 4 others to fight me.
It didn't end there, I talked to her family, and they responded she's a big girl,and she knows what she wants.

Now I have decided to be on my own, na she say she want friends, I've accepted but guess what she does now,shes like anytime I make a post on facebook, she clicks like to them, and even tagged me on one of her posts that thank God she didn't die and if she wronged us knowingly or the other way round we should forgive,she tagged me to it.

I ignored her and she sends me a msg on whatsapp, that she wants to speak to my 7 year old niece and have good times with her again.

She hasn't been to ma place for almost 2 years + but last month, I saw her in my house.
So many other things.... I cannot say here... that's how they are, but I'd advise you for something as a friend and brother, forget this girl, let her fight more with her conscience. make out time and travel far, your missing rib may be farther than you think.

That's the kind of life I live now, a quiet one, and looking for a decent girl.

Salem.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by kuchikau: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by thowbie7ven(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
kuchikau:
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Seems you want the wrath of God to befall you and your family with this nonsense you've been typing up and down...better turn a new leaf coz hell will be your abode soon!
Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by Frankicent(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
she's Shit testing me. The reason why she friend zone is cause you a good guy who's too needy and desperate to get her. Believe it or not she's fuckkng a bad boi. She only care about you cause of your good boy behavior , advice and top much attention you give her... when you stop all this ad start a bad boy behaviour she would give it to you.... don't be a good boi be a bad boy galz want... Leta dude
Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
ugwum007:

Bros, u don't know how hard it is to find the good ones.

Trust me. She is not one of the good ones. Otherwise she won't cheat on her boyfriend with you.

And if she is willing to do that with her bf, what makes you think she won't do the same to you?

I have warned you, block her from your life.
Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by kuchikau: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
thowbie7ven:
Seems you want the wrath of God to befall you and your family with this nonsense you've been typing up and down...better turn a new leaf coz hell will be your abode soon!
U sound fustrated.
Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by kuchikau: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
thowbie7ven:

...U sound fustrated.
Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by kuchikau: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
thowbie7ven:

This is your portion...amen
Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
the relationship can't work bro, imagine how glo go take romance MTN...

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by Winnelyn(f): 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by kuchikau: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
thowbie7ven:

Licker of menstrual blood spotted.
Re: I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison by kuchikau: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
thowbie7ven:

Licker of menstrual blood spotted.

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways To Make Missionary Position SO MUCH HOTTER Your S*x Lyf Just Got Upgraded / Hot Romance: Great Reasons To Have S*x When Its Raining / Some Ladies Have No Shame Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.