Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Should Marriage Be A Prison Or An Excuse For Man And Woman To Be Unsexy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Marriage Be A Prison Or An Excuse For Man And Woman To Be Unsexy (357 Views)

Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality / Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Marriage Be A Prison Or An Excuse For Man And Woman To Be Unsexy by Objonnas: 9:26pm On May 23, 2016
Should Marriage be a prison or an excuse for man and woman to be unsexy?

It's funny how marriage life turns from moments of euphoria and love to moments of boredom and excuses; this leads to men cheating on their wives and recently women cheating on their husbands.

At what point in marriage, does two love birds become complete strangers to the feelings of one another; at what point does the union of a solid marriage become a stage for fights and arguments? I think it’s at the point when both man and woman starts to put the imperfection of one another as valid issues and factors to cause unhappiness, it’s also when both man and woman think their spouse are not worth their sacrifice and most importantly, if man and woman think going the extra mile to look appealing to your spouse is too much work to do.

I lived in a place for over twenty years where I had neighbors (husband and wife) who made every day of their love life ever green; they packed into the apartment as young couples and everyone thought that after a while their ‘crazy love’ would fade; but to our amazement they kept building on this love, I was close to the family so I had access to their home, one thing I realized was that the woman took some steps to make this work where were as stated below:

1. She always made sure she looked good/sexy for her man:
She got his attention by looking good before marriage, why stop now that she had him all to herself as a husband.

2. She was creative with her cooking at all times:
She made sure he always look forward to coming home, to find out what new stuff she had prepared for him as dinner.

3. She was always innovative on bed and at home:
She would treat him like she were a prostitute paid a million dollars to make love to him; when he was stress she was always willing to bath him and give him a good spa; she never shied away from making him know that she found him attractive sexually and told him such words often.

4. The ''I love you’’ phrase never seized from her lips after her usual good morning greetings:
Most couples take the ‘’I love you phrase for granted’’ but as ordinary as its sounds, it could be magic when coming from the heart through the lips, as dating couples such words are said very often but after 5 years in marriage you hardly find couples using such phrase, and they are quick to make excuses about it. For this woman it meant a lot to tell her husband how much in love with him she still was, and always will.

5. She tried in her little ways to support her man and bought him gifts without seasons.

The success of their love also had some contributions from the man, as he also took these steps to make sure he had a happy home.

1. He kept frustrations from work outside his home:
He was open to his wife about good and not so good moments from work, but kept the pressure/ frustration of work away from home.

2. Always kept a listening ear to his wife when she was having a conversation with him:
He understood his wife as someone who likes to talk and played the role of an attentive listener to her, even when she nagged.

3. He always made sure that their differences were sorted before the next morning:
Like all marriages they had trying times and misunderstandings, he made sure he apologizes even when he was right and made sure they never took problems to the next day.

4. He made her happy on bed:
The relevance of a good sexual life cannot be over emphasized in a happy marriage and it should be treated as a priority as a woman deserves to be satisfied sexually from her man, He always made sure of this and was also innovative on bed.

5. He bought her gifts without seasons:
He didn’t need a good season to buy her gifts, and always made sure he never ran out of surprises for her. These actions kept the spices and they always look forward to the next day of loving each other.

Here's to wishing you a happy love life- www.soulclaire.com

(1) (Reply)

A Notch Above By Jesseanz Is Finally Out! / Attitude Dp / Question For The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.