Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Buhari I Love!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari I Love!!! (468 Views)

Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" / Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose / Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari I Love!!! by sevenhundred(m): 6:09am On Sep 13, 2016
Just because the president stop free, illegal, and corrupts money from circulation some lazy and corrupt people starts to complain bitterly as if the president did anything wrong, if i may ask did the president sack anybody from his or her workplace? did he failed to pay salaries? did he increases taxation? he only ask NIGERIANS to work for their money, creates job and employs, what is bad about this policies? Please my president do not change your mind, everybody must work, get money legally, era of oppressing people with ill gotten wealth is over, SAY NO TO CORRUPTION!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari I Love!!! by sommyblaze(m): 6:11am On Sep 13, 2016
just negodu
Re: Buhari I Love!!! by izzou(m): 6:16am On Sep 13, 2016
sevenhundred:
Just because the president stop free, illegal, and corrupts money from circulation some lazy and corrupt people starts to complain bitterly as if the president did anything wrong, if i may ask did the president sack anybody from his or her workplace? did he failed to pay salaries? did he increases taxation? he only ask NIGERIANS to work for their money, creates job and employs, what is bad about this policies? Please my president do not change your mind, everybody must work, get money legally, era of oppressing people with ill gotten wealth is over, SAY NO TO CORRUPTION!!!

There's nothing wrong in supporting someone.

But be truthful to your own self. That's just all am asking.

I have underlined some points for you to ponder upon

Just be open minded and be truthful to yourself and you will see reason why some Nigerians are against this government

Re: Buhari I Love!!! by sevenhundred(m): 6:57am On Sep 13, 2016
izzou:

There's nothing wrong in supporting someone.

But be truthful to your own self. That's just all am asking.

I have underlined some points for you to ponder upon

Just be open minded and be truthful to yourself and you will see reason why some Nigerians are against this government
why? anyway you said some Nigerians which is normal in a societies, all what i know is that the president offended nobody and he is trying his best!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Obaseki, Yet To Apologise For Calling Edo Women Prostitutes / Changebeginswithme” Campaign As A Bait-and-switch Scam By Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph. / Rivers’ Cult Gangs Surrender Arms To Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.