Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" (25836 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by ManirBK: 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has asked his children to study hard, saying he will not steal Nigeria's money.
The president said this in a documentary entitled "Buhari: Beyond the Iron and Steel" aired on Nigerian Television Authority last night by the Presidency.

Buhari also said the goodwill he enjoyed from the masses kept him in politics.
He added that his central objective was to provide transparency and accountable government.
"I pray five times a day thanking God that allowed people to understand and believe me. This goodwill that I enjoy from the masses is what is keeping me in politics and of course, my central objective is to provide transparency and accountable government," he said.
Earlier in a Facebook post, presidential spokesman Mr Femi Adesina quoted some government officials as commenting on Buhari thus:
"He gives you things to do, and leaves you strictly to do those things. No interference at all, once he has confidence in you....And he cracks those jokes, and manages to still keep a straight face." -Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.
"He gave me some priority projects: Mokwa/Jebba road, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway, and Second Niger Bridge...He never appends his signature to anything, unless you've explained, and he understands it." Mr Babatune Raji Fashola, Minister of Power, Works and Housing.
"When we were in the opposition, you needed to see how we rolled on the floor in his living room, as we laughed. Of course, we can't do that again now." Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, Kaduna State governor.
"I wish I had his patience. He would listen to everybody, and then take a decision. He is a reformed democrat." Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State.
"How I wish Nigerians know his softer and accommodating side. Very jocular. But it is our duty to tell them." Abike Dabiri, Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-won-t-steal-nigeria-s-money-says-buhari.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by ManirBK: 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Carry Go BABA!!

93 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
He can watch his kitchen cabinet stealing na

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by clevvermind(m): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
ManirBK:
Carry Go BABA!!
Buhari is his own enemy. He has failed, hence he needs to go back to his farm in Daura.

325 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
I prefer a working thief to a lazy dullard.

307 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Yeligray(m): 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
ManirBK:
Carry Go BABA!!
Are you sane?

271 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by ufuosman(m): 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
Go gather those children for kastina make u tell dem this your lie, idiot

194 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by ManirBK: 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
clevvermind:
Buhari is his own enemy. He has failed, hence he needs to go back to his farm in Daura.

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by ManirBK: 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
Yeligray:
Are you sane?
Are you one of the ipob terrors?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by marooh: 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
International Thief thief....

If u want to catch thief just look at him and immediately he will start shouting "no be me oo"
Without u asking him who did this!

188 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by PDJT: 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
What about that $2.5 billion you stashed away in West-Midland bank, now HSBC? And how much was your share of Abacha loots? wink
Keep deceiving them ignoramuses.

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by marooh: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
ManirBK:
Carry Go BABA!!

It is good to tell ur enemy that the war has started!

Wetin buhari carry b4 that will make him Go

Na Nigeria dey carry him since 1962.....

Better tell d gworo teeth that d Abacha apple is dangling for him

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by clevvermind(m): 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=ManirBK post=63608861][/quote]I hope that you are not a zombi?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by basmur(m): 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
A better percentage of anti buhari simply hate him in person. The hate is REAL and have eaten deep on most, so whatever the man does, good or bad usually attract criticism to his person rather than his deed.!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by godsamist: 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
Don't even want to believe that until you bring all political looters to book For hiding them or looking the other side proof ,you partner in crime Too much cover me I cover in Nigerian politicians.... just too bad!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Okanokan(m): 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mr Buhari should understand that deliberate mis-management of our money is STEALING and thats what is going on under his watch as it happenned under Jonathan, but his, is worse.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Ever8054: 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
only deep hatred for buhari that can compare someone to believe that buhari can steal Nigeria,s money..though out of sentiment i supported Jonathan. but truth be told buhari,s is not a thief but it is unfortunate he is ruling a country that even the masses don't know what they want.....

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by SalamRushdie: 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
He should go and tell that to his cows in daura . Buhari you have failed big and must go

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by smartograpy(m): 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
Thank you so much Mr President.
Your presence makes my country stable.
No suitable person matches your kindness to Nigeria.
I know the love u have for Nigeria is much more than anyone has.
Christainity teaches us that we should love our leaders.
I love u president.
I pray for you president
May Lord God add u more years

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 26, 2017
Of course you won’t and you don’t need to because surrogates are stealing for you!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 26, 2017
Ever8054:
only deep hatred for buhari that can compare someone to believe that buhari can steal Nigeria,s money..though out of sentiment i supported Jonathan. but truth be told buhari,s is not a thief but it is unfortunate he is ruling a country that even the masses don't know what they want.....

I have concluded form your post that you are utterly dumb. How do the masses not know what they want?

For Godsake what we want is Good Education, Good Social amenities and infrastructure, Security of lives and properties, A Civilized and Corruption free Country. Thats all.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by GavelSlam: 12:15am On Dec 26, 2017
The criminals of Nigeria cannot wait for the president to leave so they can resume their brigandage.

To them it is a jackpot that we suffered fuel scarcity even as Angola our contemporary oil giant in Africa suffered the same over this period.

This too would pass and Nigeria would begin to see the full effect of the presidents stewardship.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Ever8054: 12:18am On Dec 26, 2017
biggie10:

I have concluded form your post that you are utterly dumb. How do the masses not know what they want?

For Godsake what we want is Good Education, Good Social amenities and infrastructure, Security of lives and properties, A Civilized and Corruption free Country. Thats all.
the only thing i understand in this your post is that iam dump,.... pls give your phone to your neighbor to help you type something that a "dump" person like me can understand.... I beg I no understand one thing wey you write.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by HtwoOw: 4:14am On Dec 26, 2017
We trust you
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by RZArecta(m): 8:02am On Dec 26, 2017
The one you're stealing now is Somalia's money abi ? grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by teehbouy001(m): 8:07am On Dec 26, 2017
more lyk a campaign talk, maybe for 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Omeokachie: 8:53am On Dec 26, 2017
You mean beyond what Babachir, Maina and others are helping to stach away?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by DLondonboiy: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2017
Just negodu this useless fool...You pray 5times a day? Were you voted in to pray? Which kind person be this one? Where we wan begin to understand this hurricane Buhari? You won't steal our money but serious monies keep missing under your watch...Hardship everywhere, no food, no light, no road, no hospitals, no security, no fuel, what is this good for nothing flea talking about?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by J0hnTrevolt(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2017
Foolishh old man gone senile. This foool keep talking out of point these days.
Take a look at his statements this past few days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Pavore9: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2017
All those stealing public funds pray less than five times a day?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Teewhy2: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2017
You might not be stealing money but your actions and body language to people that have been accused of corruption in your government doesn't show that you don't support corruption.
I don't want to buy that I pray 5ce a day as not supporting corruption, it has been proven that corruption happens every where even the religious ones in churches and mosques are not left out of it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by morikee: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2017
Nigerian have trust issue come 2019 and see their lamentations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari / 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja / We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.