Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Can You Guess Which Country These Roads Are From? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Guess Which Country These Roads Are From? (3045 Views)

Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP / See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) / These Roads Are In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Guess Which Country These Roads Are From? by spoOne: 6:12am On Oct 09, 2009
I can’t believe I too joined this useless thread that has nothing to do with the politics of Naija – boredom is a terrible thing.
Re: Can You Guess Which Country These Roads Are From? by ezeagu(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2009
$poOne:

I can’t believe I too joined this useless thread that has nothing to do with the politics of Naija – boredom is a terrible thing.

Why did you bother?
Re: Can You Guess Which Country These Roads Are From? by blackspade(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2009
^ Exactly!
Re: Can You Guess Which Country These Roads Are From? by citizenY(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2009
Abeg, Ezeagu, do you know whether we fit get tokunboh flyover

from Swaziland? We need am for Niger bridge at both Asaba and Onitsha end

cool cool cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Guess Which Country These Roads Are From? by ikeyman00(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2009
spoOne

ezeagu could be the act like becomric sometimes

however this time around, i feel for u; sorry broda
Re: Can You Guess Which Country These Roads Are From? by citizenY(m): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Can You Guess Which Country These Roads Are From? by citizenY(m): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2009
ikeyman, we dey find tokunboh flyover, not form England oh
as una dey drive one kind. U fit check Holland or Belgium grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Guess Which Country These Roads Are From? by blackspade(m): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2009
I created an offshoot of this thread in the forum games section called "Guess the city", lets see how good Nairalanders are when it comes to guessing cities!

Join the game here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-335192.0.html

cheesy
Re: Can You Guess Which Country These Roads Are From? by okunoba(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2009
Where is become rich? I miss the maps, no one does it like u.
Re: Can You Guess Which Country These Roads Are From? by mamagee6(f): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2009
, And where are the pictures?
Re: Can You Guess Which Country These Roads Are From? by ezeagu(m): 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2009
,mama-gee:

, And where are the pictures?

Re: Can You Guess Which Country These Roads Are From? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2009
ezeagu said:

[KFC presence] an indicator that a foreign company is willing to invest in a country. It's obvious that a country has to be up to a certain standard to be able to have a KFC there, the same as if there was any international company. I'm not saying KFC is the best restaurant, but they do have certain standards that Nigeria does not meet.

People like you make me wish there was public flogging for foolish statements.

We have chemical processing companies, engineering companies, IT firms, construction firms, telecoms, insurance, architects, and other investors pouring into Nigeria, and yet, it just so happens to be that Kentucky bloody Fried Chicken  do not consider Nigeria ''up to their standard''.

Tell me,  what ''standard'' exactly is it that Kentucky Fried Chicken brings or could bring to Nigeria?

How to fry chicken?

Do you realise there have long been Nigerian government restrictions on international fast food chains operating in Nigeria? This was to protect the  local service industry in the fast food sector.

This is why we have major local chains like Mr Biggs, Chicken Republic, and Tantalizers today, and they are even establishing outlets in other African nations.

Do we have Nigerian fast food chains operating in America or Britain and taking over their markets?

But you're so eager to have KFC establish in Nigeria to sell you ''high standard'' fried chicken and ship your money overseas, as opposed to investing in local capacity to boost your economy.
Re: Can You Guess Which Country These Roads Are From? by preselect(m): 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2009
guess the country/city where this photo was taken cool

Re: Can You Guess Which Country These Roads Are From? by ezeagu(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2009
Darfur? grin
Re: Can You Guess Which Country These Roads Are From? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2009
FL Gators:

The New Republic of Ekiti

Sharrap dia! angry

Shey na Fayose go build those kind structures for una? cheesy
Re: Can You Guess Which Country These Roads Are From? by preselect(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2009
ezeagu:

Darfur? grin

wrong . . . . . . that is what we get from the ''dividends of democracy'' . . . . nigeria/kano cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

d / Igbo Is Not An Ethnicity. It Is A Philosophy!, Or An Idea! / Why Is Lagos Government Inflicting Pains On Pensioners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.