Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Please Advice This Guy That Is Blindly In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice This Guy That Is Blindly In Love (515 Views)

Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / Help Advice This Lovers Of Different Religion.( Chat Screenshot) / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice This Guy That Is Blindly In Love by ikbnice(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
Here is what he said, [b]"I have a girlfriend. She is 21, while I am 25. She is using Samsung s7 EDGE and iphone 6 while I am using Nokia torch. I bought the phones for her because I love her so much and I don't want her to feel left out of the trend of gadgets. I send #500 recharge card for her everyday but she doesn't call me. She only flashes me.
Whenever we go to restaurant I buy maltina and fried rice for her while I drink only pure water and groundnut.
One day, I bought #500 card for her; while we were together, she called another guy and told
the guy that she loves him and will marry him. When I asked her who she was calling, she said that she was only joking and playing pranks on me.
She has never ever visited my house and she doesn't allow me to visit her. Whenever I want to hug her she would shout at me harshly and if I try to kiss her, she would tell me I have a dirty mind.She said she's a virgin.

What should I do?
Should I increase the recharge card I buy for her to 1000 naira? or should I buy her the latest iphone 7 to make her realize I love her? I know that she loves me very much but I don't even have the money for the latest iphone now"[/b]
Re: Please Advice This Guy That Is Blindly In Love by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
I love all stories dat come from ikbnice
i dont how u get all d stories nd i dont knw if u're d god of romance or sumtin grin
Re: Please Advice This Guy That Is Blindly In Love by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Sorry o oga but its like i don hear dis story b4 ooo, u sure say no b plaglarise..se-plaglari...ze abeg e i no knw d corrt spelling jare grin
Re: Please Advice This Guy That Is Blindly In Love by Sexxkillz: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
Drier than bonga fish. . .

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Still Awake / Thread under Construstion / Premature Ejaculation; Best Treatments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.