Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane (1855 Views)

Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by dave21: 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2009
Maybe i can get an advice here.

I can’t believe this is happening to me. I’m madly in love with a girl but she has refused taking my calls. I called her “pretty” on phone and she warned me to stop I apologized and the rest of the conversation went well. Since then she has refused to take my call. No girl has ever been that blunt to me in my entire life. I won’t even ask a girl out twice. The first time she refused my call I felt she hurt my pride and decided not to call her again. She has consecutively refused my call six times now, I want to call her over and over but my brother won’t let me (He took the phone away)He feels she is stepping on my esteem. I care less about my ego now; I can’t think if am not thinking about her.

I wasn’t all that serious about this @ first but now am so confused. I love her more than anything.

Any advice, because im going insane here.
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by TOPE20001(f): 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2009
dave21:

I can’t believe this is happening to me. I’m madly in love with a girl but she has refused taking my calls. I called her “pretty” on phone and she warned me to stop I apologized and the rest of the conversation went well. Since then she has refused to take my call. No girl has ever been that blunt to me in my entire life. I won’t even ask a girl out twice. The first time she refused my call I felt she hurt my pride and decided not to call her again. She has consecutively refused my call six times now, I want to call her over and over but my brother won’t let me (He took the phone away)He feels she is stepping on my esteem. I care less about my ego now; I can’t think if am not thinking about her.

I wasn’t all that serious about this @ first but now am so confused. I love her more than anything.

Buahahahahahaha . . . . u r going insane cuz a girl refuse to pick up your calls? u must be a joker
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by Kunbee: 12:01am On Oct 09, 2009
Serious joker
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by whiteroses(f): 12:10am On Oct 09, 2009
^^now now girlies lets be nice lol can't one of you chip in somethin to make him feel better or advice lol hes obviously hurting
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by TOPE20001(f): 12:10am On Oct 09, 2009
whiteroses:

^^now now girlies lets be nice lol can't one of you chip in somethin to make him feel better or advice lol hes obviously hurting

why dont u do the honours grin
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by OgidiBoy(m): 12:17am On Oct 09, 2009
Tope2000! call the bobo and stop shakara nah sad
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by Kunbee: 12:21am On Oct 09, 2009
So let me help wats ur numba op cool
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 09, 2009
Hun, I feel your pain. Just dont call her again if not she will walk all over you and piss on you in the process. As the great rapper "Gucci Mane" said miss one next 15 one coming wink.
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by Shola2009(m): 12:30am On Oct 09, 2009
I called her[b] “pretty”[/b] on phone and she warned me to stop I apologized and the rest of the conversation went well.
you called her pretty, and she warned you? are you didn't call her a sexy biatch??
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by TOPE20001(f): 12:34am On Oct 09, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Tope2000! call the bobo and stop shakara nah sad

Lol . . .i am dialing his number right away

Shola2009:

you called her pretty, and she warned you? are you didn't call her a sexy biatch??

Lmao grin cheesy
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by Igwe9(m): 1:06am On Oct 09, 2009
dave21:

I can’t believe this is happening to me.  I’m madly in love with a girl but she has refused taking my calls. I called her “pretty” on phone and she warned me to stop I apologized and the rest of the conversation went well. Since then she has refused to take my call. No girl has ever been that blunt to me in my entire life. I won’t even ask a girl out twice. The first time she refused my call I felt she hurt my pride and decided not to call her again. She has consecutively refused my call six times now, I want to call her over and over but my brother won’t let me (He took the phone away)He feels she is stepping on my esteem. I care less about my ego now; I can’t think if am not thinking about her.

\

Ebonyeyes:

Hun, I feel your pain. Just dont call her again if not she will walk all over you and piss on you in the process. As the great rapper "Gucci Mane" said miss one next 15 one coming wink.

Na Yeye dey worry you!  you called her pretty and she warned you, right. That's my girl! the girl must definitely be an underage or has a man in her life, hence she smelt a danger coming and called it a quit immediately, How on earth you had thought you'd  succeed with every girl you see on the street,
nonsense, some girls go  pick the call , hide am under the pillow in the pretence of network failure which the wiser men decode as illegal entry.
cool
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by Czarskit(m): 1:37am On Oct 09, 2009
No advice! Go insane peacefully!!! undecided
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by honsule(m): 1:47am On Oct 09, 2009
persistence will worn out resistance.Don't give up wink
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by Dozie3(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2009
I dont know why some ppl on nairaland r so funny and takes things for granted, pls if u know u cant help him then why making gest of him now. C my man, u said that u loved her more than anything, has u made her to realise that? If so, that she dont want to pick ur call doesnt mean she has despised u, no, may be she is underaged and she might be under pressure by the environment, i mean  not condusive and confortable with the environs around for her to talk to u, am a living witness, to me even if i try calling her with a business line, if she discovers it was me she wil cut and may be later callback.Just try to reach her face2face and resolve the issue if u really loves her. Best of luck man!
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by justwise(m): 7:23am On Oct 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

My point exactly, don't call her again, i know its hard but give it a go, ur brother did the right thing by taking the phone away from u.
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by neonet(m): 8:02am On Oct 09, 2009
@poster, u think say na every girl u go toast go gree 4 u? Abeg go and look 4 anoda babe
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by eyonigger(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2009
Poster, what the gurl is doing to you is what u really need trust me. You said something like " you have never asked a girl out twice" that alone has added up to your uneccesary ego towards lady, and I am quite sure all of the ladies you have dated in the past are just THERE, iF U know what I mean, you can never be in love with them.

So as for this main gurl, giving you a hard time and hard to get is what u really need, reason for ur going insane, cos you have never experienced such before, trust me, if u really like this girl, keep pushing on, dnt stop, even if its 4 to 5 months, I swear by the time she opens up her heart to you, you'll be the most "in love" guy on earth. Just be careful sha!! I went through such, and my heart was broken into a million pieces after 8 months.

PEACE OUT.!!
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2009
[size=13pt]Men, You Bad ooooo. . . . shocked cheesy[/size]
Czarskit:

No advice! Go insane peacefully!!! undecided
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by kalmebad(f): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2009
@poster

eeyaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ur post has jus reminded me of those days i could die for love

i no fit blame u shaa, we have to love foolishly first b4 we can get wise.

d girl no feel u, it's hard but jus take a walk b4 u bruise urself more.

If she wants u, be assured she wil comeknocking when ur mind is off, take care ooooo.
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by dave21: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2009
Thanks for your help so far both positive and negative, I appreciate you guys. Firstly my brother has deleted her number from my phone but I know how to get it back through her course mate, am just doing some thinking to know if I really want to walk down the road of humiliation.

Gosh  ! ! ! I  love her
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by izeek(m): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2009
dave21:

sorry but is it that she is extremely ugly, and thinks u are making a mockery of her. lolololololo
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by dave21: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2009
izeek:

sorry but is it that she is extremely ugly, and thinks u are making a mockery of her. lolololololo

She's extremely pretty. In fact one of the prettiest ve ever seen
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by Drwinthy: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2009
I think you are going too extreme, visit sites like www. perfectsdate..com such site will really help and strengthen your dating life.
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by Templa(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2009
man, step up ur game, she's taking ur game to u. thats why u fell really hurt.
forget for some time and u will see how much she misses u.
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by MurphyG1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2009
send her a text. Compose it well, believe me she'll definitely pick u calls.
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by yeswecan(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2009
I don't think you should let her go just like that. It might be that you fell in love with her because she's giving u a hard time . Dude you can't win all the time this is your time to fall for once.

She is not the problem; your pride is the main issue here. And also your brother has a bad ego for thinking she is stepping on your self esteem. Don't lose your love over your pride. There are some things in life you have to swallow your pride and deal with it.
The life will be boring if you get everything easily
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by Abbeycity4(f): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2009
Igwe.:

Na Yeye dey worry you!  you called her pretty and she warned you, right. That's my girl! the girl must definitely be an underage or has a man in her life, hence she smelt a danger coming and called it a quit immediately, How on earth you had thought you'd  succeed with every girl you see on the street,
nonsense, some girls go  pick the call , hide am under the pillow in the pretence of network failure which the wiser men decode as illegal entry.
cool

lol is dat ur fina ansa? grin
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by time2: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2009
If you persist and the resistance becomes more and more, it is likely to be disastrous. My advise is that you find out why she isn't picking your call since your last conversation went well. You could walk up to her and ask her straight forward.
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by ambasue(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2009
cool undecided
b cool ma dude.follow ur instinct.I believe it wont fail u.
ma opinion is dat u should not give up cos it is a trying time for u.ciao
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by blessluv4: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2009
Dave, pele oooo, but wetin dey dre be say, make u try again, but if tori no change, abeg, fashi d babe because d babe dey indirectly tell u say anoda bobo dey her life.
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by time2: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2009
I beg no go insane oooooooooooooooo
Re: Help ! ! ! I'm Going Insane by iice(f): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2009
Kids

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lies Ladies Tell / Watch Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters Online Streaming !!!!!!!!!!!! / Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.