Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Photos: Guy Fulfils Promise To Marry Girlfriend After 10 Years Of Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Guy Fulfils Promise To Marry Girlfriend After 10 Years Of Dating (508 Views)

Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / Explicit Photos! Guy Shares During And After S*x Photos / Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Guy Fulfils Promise To Marry Girlfriend After 10 Years Of Dating by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
This trending couple are getting ready to walk down the aisle next month, October 15th. They’ve been together since 2006.

According to the soon-to-be bridegroom, he quarreled with his longtime girlfriend back in 2011 for not uploading her pictures on his social media platforms. He reportedly told her not worry because he had something better in mind.

Below is what Lucas shared on his page;
I could remember vividly that sometimes in the year 2011 that u had little quarrel with me when u asked why is it that I don’t upload your picture on my social networks, and I
smiled and replied baby don’t worry I’ll upload our Pre wedding pictures. 5years later I’m fulfilling the promise I made to you, ladies and gentle men,i present to u the lady that is going to be my wife on 15th of October 2016.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/photos-guy-fulfils-promise-to-marry.html

Re: Photos: Guy Fulfils Promise To Marry Girlfriend After 10 Years Of Dating by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
more

Re: Photos: Guy Fulfils Promise To Marry Girlfriend After 10 Years Of Dating by Medunah: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
Is it just me or pre wedding pictures are becoming BORING!!
Mehn, 10yrs is too long for courtship.

Congrats to them anyways

(1) (Reply)

The Pride Of Ladies / Don't Be With A Poor Man / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.