Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

The Pride Of Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pride Of Ladies (508 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pride Of Ladies by ODAVI(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lalasticala a front page please
Peeps, i am quite sure you all are having a nice hols at
I felt i should ask this simple question above... It looks simple but to me, it very touching.
Like a silent reader and nairaland member, it takes times before i can put up a worry or post on this platform.
However, i need MATURED........MINDS..... ladies in particular and guys to air there veiws about this worry of mine.
Please note... this post has nothing to do with anybody i know on this platform directly or indirectly.
I celebrate the two great female friends i met on this group thou... SO I LOOK OUT FOR your comments.
Here is my worry......
THE PRIDE OF WOMAN
*Should we ask for friendship, they look at us with scorn. * If we decide to be alone, they say we are pompous. * Should we make the first move, they say we are always in a haste. * But if we wait for the sign in them, they call us shy guys. * Let us be a little romantic, this guy is a sex machine , they will conclued. * Dare we be conservative, they tag us impotent and sterile . * Shower a woman with gifts, she thanks God for such a trap. * Be a little restrictive, they say we are tight hands. * If we encourage sociality, they surely we believe we are playboys. * Show appreciation to their beauty, they think we are looking for intimacy. * Keep mute about such things, this guy must be a slow poison,they will assume. * Tell them your fortune, they say we are boasting. * Let her know your status, i need no beggar, is the answer. * Tell them your fantasy, i need no dictator, they complain. * Though they are in want, they feel they should be sought after, sholud we cast them aside? Em.....em....#what can we do Lalasticala a front page please...

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be With A Poor Man / Try These 7 Seven Things Before You Cheat On Your Partner / How I Destroyed My Life By Marrying The Wrong Man - Must Read The Ex-change.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.