Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

For Ladies; 13 Things A Woman Can Do To Be More Attractive To Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies; 13 Things A Woman Can Do To Be More Attractive To Men (1301 Views)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ladies; 13 Things A Woman Can Do To Be More Attractive To Men by topzttst(m): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
I have read my share of Thought Catalog in the past few months, and it seems like men have really tiptoed around the subject of holding women to some kind of a standard. Well, I’m going to ignore that paradigm and speak on what I think men look for in a woman. So, here is yet another listicle for our wonderful readership.

1. Stay in Shape
We want to be aroused by the sight of you being naked. People can argue the pitfalls of the BMI scale all they want, but for the average Jane, it works just fine. Men don’t want a bag of bones, nor do they want a woman who looks like she is smuggling beach balls. I suggest 3-4 times a week of cardio-esque activity. Regarding your diet…you do not need to starve yourself; you do not need those greasy chips either.

2. Lay Off the Body Modification
Men gravitate to natural hair color, tasteful and coverable tattoos (if any at all), and piercings that are not out of control and all over the place.

3. Make Your Own Money
When it comes to money, men really couldn’t care less if you make a whole lot, but you need to be making enough so that you are not a financial drain on him. If you make more than him, more power to you, just refrain from throwing it.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/for-ladies-13-things-woman-can-do-to-be.html

Re: For Ladies; 13 Things A Woman Can Do To Be More Attractive To Men by segdan(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin haha did u think is easy
Re: For Ladies; 13 Things A Woman Can Do To Be More Attractive To Men by oshikoyaodemi(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
segdan:
grin haha did u think is easy
lol
Re: For Ladies; 13 Things A Woman Can Do To Be More Attractive To Men by oshikoyaodemi(m): 12:27am On Sep 14, 2016
yea
Re: For Ladies; 13 Things A Woman Can Do To Be More Attractive To Men by oshikoyatope(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: For Ladies; 13 Things A Woman Can Do To Be More Attractive To Men by oshikoyatope(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2016
nice
Re: For Ladies; 13 Things A Woman Can Do To Be More Attractive To Men by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:42am On Sep 17, 2016
lol
Re: For Ladies; 13 Things A Woman Can Do To Be More Attractive To Men by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2016
yea
Re: For Ladies; 13 Things A Woman Can Do To Be More Attractive To Men by oshikoyaodemi(m): 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: For Ladies; 13 Things A Woman Can Do To Be More Attractive To Men by Damilolababy(f): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

DRAMA As Bribe Renounces Groom At Wedding Reception After Seeing Lover (PHOTOS) / Can Anyone Guess Who The Mom Is? / Which Girl Would Do This For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.