Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. (5453 Views)

10 Things That Turn Guys Off That Girls Don’t Know About / 20 Hot Mind Blowing Things That Turn Guys On Every Single Time / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. by Julietcutie(f): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
ssonn:
Maveling at the crazy dudes we have in here? Don't go and cut your heir low oo lol if you haven't already. Its here I know low cut babes get fans.
nah can't cut my hair low
Re: Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. by ssonn: 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
Julietcutie:

Cool...you are on point.
If I see a lady with short heir I can't help but think she cut it cos she's lazy.
Couldn't cope with all the stress in making heir taking good care of it.
Julie do you think I might be wrong?
Re: Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. by Julietcutie(f): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
ssonn:

Cool...you are on point.
If I see a lady with short heir I can't help but think she cut it cos she's lazy.
Couldn't cope with all the stress in making heir taking good care of it.
Julie do you think I might be wrong?
ur partially wrong sha... some cut theirs just for personal reasons or some other stuffs
Re: Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. by Syvyd199: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. by ssonn: 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Julietcutie:

ur partially wrong sha... some cut theirs just for personal reasons or some other stuffs
Ok ooo
So 'J' where are u from?
Re: Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. by Emmyfem97(m): 4:18am On Sep 15, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. by TerrorSquad147: 4:48am On Sep 15, 2016
Julietcutie:

if you can't, another girl will...
Re: Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. by redarrr(m): 6:00am On Sep 15, 2016
u forgot to put this..The hair under her armpit will turn only u on...
Re: Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. by TheMascot(m): 6:08am On Sep 15, 2016
charijee:
Hian! this one is high on alomo bitters
bia.. Go and put ya self on ya profile pic.. You know how much mb I waste?
Re: Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. by charijee(f): 6:13am On Sep 15, 2016
TheMascot:
bia.. Go and put ya self on ya profile pic.. You know how much mb I waste?
Lol.....I've got no idea who you are grin

Good morning
Re: Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. by STENON(f): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Funny Post. if you have full trust and genuine love for your partner ...You don't need all those weird points.
Re: Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. by slevin1(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2016
This guy just dey list him turn on. Sounds so perverted.
Re: Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2016
My BEST OP.

OP, of the year....

All u have said about the MEN, is just the TRUTH.

Above all , Men hate women that are " Woes unto the Men"....
Re: Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. by mala052(m): 9:32am On Sep 15, 2016
kai you have said it all

Kentnickole:
1. The V shape that appears in ur lower abdomen when u put on ur tight leggings

2. Pant lines that appear when you are in your leggings or any tight wears

3. The way you walk twisting the waist

4. The wet spot the appears between your legs when u ben over or dock

5. When you seat and open your legs a little showing a climps of ur undies

6. When you are urinating

7. When you are scratching your pvssy whether in public or private.

8. When on a tight queue and you are being groaped by some guy behind.

9. When you have a straight fine legs and your laps are shining and inviting.

10. When your nipples are pointed and firm.

11. When you are on low cuts
Re: Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. by TheMascot(m): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
charijee:
Lol.....I've got no idea who you are grin

Good morning
good afternoon.. Am themascot.. Oya... Now you know.. Come and borrow me ur pic
Re: Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. by charijee(f): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
TheMascot:
good afternoon.. Am themascot.. Oya... Now you know.. Come and borrow me ur pic
I find you amusing smiley

Borrow you my pic? ....what for?
Re: Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. by TheMascot(m): 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
charijee:
I find you amusing smiley

Borrow you my pic? ....what for?
ehm. Lemme think of a lie..
Bruh.. Couldn't think of any..
OK.. I want to use it for my passport grin grin
Re: Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. by charijee(f): 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
TheMascot:
ehm. Lemme think of a lie..
Bruh.. Couldn't think of any..
OK.. I want to use it for my passport grin grin
Lol funny you grin
Re: Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. by TheMascot(m): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
charijee:
Lol funny you grin
so upon everything you didn't even do what I asked.. Smh for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People See Handsome Guys As Gays? / Do You Remember Playing With This In Your Childhood, What's The English Name? / My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.