Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me (5470 Views)

My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by efelicity: 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
She don't let me rest

she storms into my room at any slight chance.

The husband somehow managed to know that his wife flirts around me, he warned me and threaten to stab me if he ever sees his wife around me but this woman refuse to desist from disturbing me, how do I do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
efelicity:
She don't let me rest

The husband somehow managed to know that his wife flirts around me, he warned me and threaten to stab me if he ever sees his wife around me but this woman refuse to desist from disturbing me, how do I do?

It seems you want to die before your time.
Better resist the devil and he will flee from you.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by zeuss: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
efelicity:
She don't let me rest

I will not blame the man if he barges into ur room on a day his wife comes to disturb you and stabs you to death..........since you dont have the sense to stop her from flirting with you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by PellsKodak: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Messi1 fake stories will kill u
Get a life
Spits on your life

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by ResidentMUMU: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Knack her nah
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by nicerod(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin grin

My son go and prepare ur will

Your time is near

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by Cypress042(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Most times married woman deliberately flirt with their male neighbours to their husbands notice, just to spite him to fight with their neighbours because of them

Op avoid that woman asap

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by meobizy(f): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lie lie boy. Go and prepare for Junior WAEC.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by sydney440(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Better packout from that compound ohhh...I don dey tell you now...
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by Nicepoker(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Endure till the husband kills you. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by Kobicove(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
So what do you want us to do about it? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by grandstar(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
efelicity:
She don't let me rest

You seem to be enjoying the attention. You're probably not doing enough to drive her off.

It is better you get a dog, preferably a very jealous dog who'll bite off anyone that gets close to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by tnerro1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Don’t worry, if the husband stabs you, you will not die. A pastor told me that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by Streetmovement(m): 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Put your arsenals in order or prepare to die. cool
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by CodeTemplar: 2:02am On Jan 06, 2023
The husband wants to stab you? Why you when the wifie comes a rounds and not you going to her?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:10am On Jan 06, 2023
Sha but herbs, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by MiaBeer(m): 2:11am On Jan 06, 2023
efelicity:
She don't let me rest

The devil comes in different ways, shapes and forms. That’s all I can tell you. The devil can also use the man to kill, poison or injure you. Most men really don’t play with their women. I hope you’re smart enough to take the man’s threat seriously

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by Gadafii: 3:12am On Jan 06, 2023
Bro I know how you feel right now, it must be very difficult for you to concentrate or avoid her or ask her to stay away from you, it maybe be that you don’t have a woman in your life that could make her stay away from you as well, but just calm down small, the time wey your neighbor husband go stab your square head no far, you hear

Mumu man
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 4:55am On Jan 06, 2023
efelicity:
She don't let me rest

you're a simp..

Next time she enters your room..
Welcome her with a dirty slap

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by SporaD8: 4:57am On Jan 06, 2023
Cypress042:
Most times married woman deliberately flirt with their male neighbours untill their husband notices it, just to spite him to fight with their male neighbours because of them

Op avoid that woman asap
You're not far from the truth.
Some married woman do this to increase their net worth especially if their husband depraved them of attention.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by Stanweezy(m): 7:02am On Jan 06, 2023
We will come back to type RIP about one man stabbing another due to aproko

Better mind ur business
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by Crampyblood(m): 7:09am On Jan 06, 2023
If una check this one previous topics una go know say him get fantasies grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by ajekpaks(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2023
ok
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by Johnsown1(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2023
Don't worry until he kills you then you will know what to do
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by Kipaji: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Talk to the neighborhood chief, the police, or a patriarch/matriarch in the community. Talk to someone close to the couple, maybe some respected/close person in your compound. In any case, make the husband know that you are completely innocent in this and let him know that at least one other person is more or less aware of the situation.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by flokii: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Don't give in to the advances of a married woman cos the end result is death...

Take a cue from the story of Abraham in the bible who told a king that Sarah was his sister instead of revealing that she was his wife.. the king was already imagining things in his head with the beautiful Sarah, but God told him he'll die if he lays hand on Sarah (a married woman). The king, obviously wiser than most of the young men we have nowadays obeyed the Almighty and let Sarah be.

Most of your pastors and GOs won't teach you this cos they are only after their pockets and business empire. Be guided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by MrBroke(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2023
How do you do??
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by imagrg(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2023
Don't die because of another man's toto.
There are so many fishes in the sky oh. grin
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2023
efelicity:
She don't let me rest

angry
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2023
efelicity:
She don't let me rest

bro cant u fukk her? are u gay?(no oofeinse) angry
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by Chris2863(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2023
This mumu attention seeker again
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by immanuelsize: 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
efelicity:
She don't let me rest

go and buy a knife and prepare for war. Stab the husband first before he strikes first. After that, knack her to your satisfaction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Would Never Woo An Imbe'cile Again. / Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) / My First Sexual Experience Was Horrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.