Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

The Magic Shortcut To Female Orgasm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Magic Shortcut To Female Orgasm (918 Views)

How To Make Her Orgasm Every Time – New Study Reveals Secret To Female Pleasure / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Female Orgasm Mastercourse DVD Valentine Special Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Magic Shortcut To Female Orgasm by WhoDeyThere(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
I saw this on one site, and i love to share with u guys

The magic shortcut to female orgasm

orgasm

S3x isn’t about the destination; it’s about the means of traveling. Well, that’s a lovely sentiment, but if it takes five buses, two trains and a plane to arrive at Destination 0rgasm, the journey can get a tad tedious. That’s why I want to teach you the way to Destination Faster 0rgasms instead. Men rarely have problems reaching 0rgasm. Women usually do. The good news is, there’s a lot you can do to speed up your 0rgasms:

Prime yourself for s3x by turning yourself on beforehand.

Even if you’re out to dinner with friends, while he’s talking, think about what that tongue will do to you later, how much you’d rather his fingers be inside you than wrapped around that beer glass, you get the picture.

Do your Kegel exercises.

Several factors seem to influence whether women have both multiple and vag!nal 0rgasms (as opposed to clitoral 0rgasms which are more common): You can’t control the sensitivity of your G spot and other internal spot. But you can strengthen your PC muscles by doing your Kegel exercises. Also, be sure you’re being flexible when it comes to trying different stimulation and 0rgasm triggers. In other words, when one technique brings you to 0rgasm quickly, make a note of what worked so you can try it again.

Match your pre-intimacy to your mood.

If you’re feeling really Hot, odds are good that you’ll want to hastily apply some lubricant and get him to penetrate with no pre-intimacy at all. If you’re feeling only so-so s3xy, lots of oral s3x might be necessary to get you anywhere close to 0rgasm.

The better he can control his 0rgasm, the better your chances are for having more 0rgasms.

As you’re stimulating him, get him to rate how turned on he’s feeling on a scale from one to 10 (10 being the no-looking-back-now point). Drive him to distraction by revving him up to a seven or eight, then slowing it down again, several times over before letting him go all the way. Make frequent contact with his p3n!s. If your hand, tongue or vag!na touch it more frequently, it will be less sensitive to the touch and he’ll last longer. If he starts to feel out of control, try giving him a squeeze. Squeezing the base of the p3n!s firmly for a few seconds can delay ejaculation.

What type of 0rgasm are you aiming for?

If it’s clitoral, choose a position where one of you can easily reach your clitoris to stimulate it with your fingers (or better yet, hold a small vibrator there). It’s not cheating; it’s simply acknowledging that’s how our bodies work! If it’s a front wall (center of gravity) 0rgasm you want, try a a rear-entry s3x position or a you-on-top s3x position so his p3n!s is angled the right way. Spread your vag!nal lips once he’s inside and press them against him to get maximum friction on your clitoris and the area surrounding the urethra. There’s plenty of evidence to prove this area is also packed with nerve endings.

How he thrusts is also incredibly important: The traditional “jack hammer” style, deep, repetitive in-and-out thrusting, is about as effective as using a fork to spread butter. Instead, get him to grind his pelvis and move in circles, rather than up and down. The aim is to keep as much of the base of his p3n!s in contact with the whole of the vulva as consistently as possible. Tell him to keep thrusting in short and shallow motions, rather than deep and fast.
source: http://www.africaparrot.com/magic-shortcut-female-orgasm/

(1) (Reply)

Guys Beware! These Are Signs You Have Low Sperm Count / Once Dated A Girl Who Was An Expert In Telling Lies / Why Does Girls Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.