Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Why Does Girls Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Girls Do This (914 Views)

Why Does Girls Feel It's There Right To Be Broke And Jobless / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / How Does Girls Perceive It When Guys Sends them An .....? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Girls Do This by Frankraj: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2016
I read a tread where a guy said that Nigerian girls are asking men to do for them what there father can not do for there mother in 30 years and I laff , I look at it from all angles and I came to realize that the guy is 100 % right

1, seems this one is there new style , you ask a girl to visit you from another state and she will tell you to send money for flight for her or you book flight for her

2, A girl will open her mouth and tell you to buy an iPhone 7 for her Worth N450k

3, she will tell you to take her for a holiday in Paris or dubai

>>>> Has your father ever booked a flight for your mother before ? >>>> has your father ever used 100k to buy a phone for your mother before ? >>>> has your father taken your mother on dubai holiday trip before

If I start to count what nowadays girls do I wonder the type of man that will marry you girls ooh . I just tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Girls Do This by ceejayluv(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2016
lol... u harsh oo
Re: Why Does Girls Do This by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2016
Well, You can't shoot us... You can't live without Us. grin

Either ways... You need us.
Re: Why Does Girls Do This by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

Well, You can't shoot us... You can't live without Us. grin

Either ways... You need us.

To ease of the natural white liquid.
Either way you girls need us too.
Re: Why Does Girls Do This by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2016
grin

I have no idea abt this...

1 Like

Re: Why Does Girls Do This by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2016
olihilistic:
To ease of the natural white liquid. Either way you girls need us too.

Eh, Say whaat now? grin
Re: Why Does Girls Do This by kinggogo: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2016
Funny dude grin

Dis guy cracks me up wen e starts fyting with dah bbpin guy grin grin

Well 4 ur topic, not all naija gals r lyk dah. Sm r very independent, dah i can attest to.
Re: Why Does Girls Do This by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

Eh, Say whaat now? grin

You think cucumber can substitute.
Dickson??
Re: Why Does Girls Do This by Frankraj: 6:05am On Nov 22, 2016
kinggogo:
Funny dude grin

Dis guy cracks me up wen e starts fyting with dah bbpin guy grin grin

Well 4 ur topic, not all naija gals r lyk dah. Sm r very independent, dah i can attest to.

I have warned the silly bbmpinn to stay cLear from any of my post order wise I will finish him completely .I'm a no nonsense man

(1) (Reply)

I Have Dreamt About Snakes Almost Throughout This year / Why Do Topics About Sexuality And Perversion Always Have The Highest Views? / Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.