Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital (58849 Views)

22% Bi-Monthly Interest Rate On Frozen food distribution business In PH / From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) / N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by dosht(f): 11:39am On Oct 26, 2016
Madam Karin I hope you put me in mind?
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
dosht:
Madam Karin I hope you put me in mind?

Yes I have you in mind at all times.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by nutrientrich: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
Karin001:

At the moment he is checking out the two doughnut producers and their products with a view to deciding which one he will make the deposit to.

No ma'am.

The statement below is more accurate.

[quote author=Karin001 post=50388057
Mr. Allstrasse will transfer the value of 100,000 to the account of the producing company. According to him, he has already visited his preferred company and is on standby to provide the necessary help when the participants are ready.

Thanks ma'am.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by lushylosh(f): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
Good evening Karin,
I haven't heard from you in a while and you haven't replied my mail either.
I will appreciate if that is done.

Thank you.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by estwhile: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
@dosht.. ....i sent you an email, hope you got it.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hello.
Good evening everyone.

Those people that are already supplying doughnuts, have you encountered any problems on the shelf life?
Maybe a spoilt product because the sales wasn't completed at a particular time frame.

cc lexaydfg
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by wizdonnel: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
@Karin001...Great job! The house might want to consider HOTTY...A New Gala substitute by LEVENTIS.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by wizdonnel: 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
@Karin001...Great job! The house might want to consider HOTTY...A New Gala substitute by LEVENTIS. Retails for #50 too.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Ayinla4sure1(m): 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
With just N13,000, you can make Between N2,000-N4,000 daily by selling black nylon without shop and you can make three times profit if you have shop. Black Nylon is a daily necessity and this makes it a daily use all over Nigeria. Contact me for more information if you want to start the business.

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by lexaydfg(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2016
royalkeed:
Hello.
Good evening everyone.

Those people that are already supplying doughnuts, have you encountered any problems on the shelf life?
Maybe a spoilt product because the sales wasn't completed at a particular time frame.

cc lexaydfg

If you are talking about spoilt, then I haven't encountered such but I have encountered other challenges.

Do you know why karin001 told us to sell the doughnuts?? She wants us to be able to make daily sells and push it to the market like schools and banks etc, you know as a newbie starting this kind of business you will want to see your profits on a regular basis so you can order for more and meet your daily expenses and also to make you feel encouraged.

Because of the short life span of the doughnuts, you have to start small, if possible sell everything that day or the next, and if you supppy to shops give them as little as possible, you can sell more in schools, banks, churches, mosque, etc, go to places that you know will eat it there and then. If you can do that, I see no reason for it to spoil. It all about determination, hard work and blah blah blah...... grin

Sorry for replying late..
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 29, 2016
lexaydfg:

If you are talking about spoilt, then I haven't encountered such but I have encountered other challenges.

Do you know why karin001 told us to sell the doughnuts?? She wants us to be able to make daily sells and push it to the market like schools and banks etc, you know as a newbie starting this kind of business you will want to see your profits on a regular basis so you can order for more and meet your daily expenses and also to make you feel encouraged.

Because of the short life span of the doughnuts, you have to start small, if possible sell everything that day or the next, and if you supppy to shops give them as little as possible, you can sell more in schools, banks, churches, mosque, etc, go to places that you know will eat it there and then. If you can do that, I see no reason for it to spoil. It all about determination, hard work and blah blah blah...... grin

Thanks a lot.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
lexaydfg:

There is nothing to even add here. This is a simple yet direct and very all encompassing response.

Thanks Lexdfg. You have understood it well.

But I will just add that I chose the doughnut because of the simplicity of the product and the urgency that lies behind its sales. it expires in a few days so you must look for ways of selling it off. You will agree with me that this urgency will drive you a bit more than when you have another product that has a longer shelf life like chin-chin. Your first product must help reset your mind and attitude towards sales. It must keep you on your toes and very importantly it must give you a feeling of accomplishment each time you are able to sell specific quantity.

Eventually you will graduate from a mono-product sales person to a multi-product merchandiser. This will translate to more business and turnover and by extension more profitability.

So the key for you is to start selling whatever is on offer and then keep increasing the product line.

You need to take action....now.

You can even start with less than 2,000.00. Buy only what you can exhaust within a two day period and then listen to the feedback and then push forward with the next order adjusting the order quantity to reflect your last experience. But you need to take action.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Iggyok(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=lexaydfg post=50598110]

If you
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Iggyok(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=Karin001 post=50605391]

There is nothing to even add here
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by lexaydfg(m): 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=Iggyok post=50630588][/quote]

Sent it
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by mukhcech(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
lexaydfg:

Sent it

Pls, can I have a copy too. I have been asking like forever. here you go sir. sheidu@gmx.com
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by lexaydfg(m): 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
mukhcech:

Pls, can I have a copy too. I have been asking like forever. here you go sir. sheidu@gmx.com

Sorry I didn't see your mention, I have sent it
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by DRIZZYMOOZE(m): 2:39am On Oct 31, 2016
This is the Best time to invest in MMM... So you can have a financially stable Christmas... Click to join :

http:///?i=mandybest

Or contact:08117735883
For detailed and accurate information and also answers to your questions
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 1:29am On Nov 01, 2016
Today 1st of November two major steps are being taken in Lagos even as we get ready to arise, I hope to read on this very pages the experience that was gleaned today.

I may also add here that on Monday 17th, another major stride will be made. In the coming days, I will like to offer more time and attention to those interested participants residing outside Lagos for that project.

This does not however lock out the Lagos participants. Every one should therefore be on their toes. This is also a subtle reminder for those interested in the F.M.C.G project outside Lagos to please indicate their locations together with their Monikers so that the arrangements for commencement/launch can commence in earnest.

I will leave you with a most profound statement drawn from one of my mentors:

'No matter how many mistakes you make,
or how slow your progress,
you are stillahead of everyone who isn't trying yet'

3 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Mickeyj: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=lexaydfg post=50640249]
Sorry I didn't see your mention, I have sent it.

Boss pls do send it for me as well,michaeleze44@gmail.com
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Iggyok(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
Karin001:
Today 1st of November two major steps are being taken in Lagos even as we get ready to arise, I hope to read on this very pages the experience that was gleaned today.

I may also add here that on Monday 17th, another major stride will be made. In the coming days, I will like to offer more time and attention to those interested participants residing outside Lagos for that project.

This does not however lock out the Lagos participants. Every one should therefore be on their toes. This is also a subtle reminder for those interested in the F.M.C.G project outside Lagos to please indicate their locations together with their Monikers so that the arrangements for commencement/launch can commence in earnest.

I'm currently m.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Occurstaem(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
lexaydfg:

Sorry I didn't see your mention, I have sent it
Thanks.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by eezeribe(m): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
Kudos to all those who have transformed from theory and hit the streets
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Obiks52(f): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2016
Karin001:

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 4:00am On Nov 17, 2016
Hello all,
Just to say that the thread hasn't closed. I had an unexpected situation of the family genre that I had to attend to and that sapped all my time and energy. Fortunately, the end of this demanding situation is already in sight and we will continue. two things deserve mention here though;

I had kind of expected the thread to continue but I was surprised when on checking from time to time I became clear to me that no one was really making any contributions anymore. Rather sad; my thoughts though.

Secondly, I must commend some people who have made some effort so far. I think it was a worthwhile experience. It doesn't really matter whether you succeeded or not. What really counts in the final analysis is the fact that you took ACTION. Please continue with the action. Do not stop for whatever reason. Always bear in mind Newtons Laws of motion. Study them, understand them and practice your understanding.

See you guys next week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by mukhcech(m): 7:02am On Nov 17, 2016
Karin001:
Hello all,
Just to say that the thread hasn't closed. I had an unexpected situation of the family genre that I had to attend to and that sapped all my time and energy. Fortunately, the end of this demanding situation is already in sight and we will continue. two things deserve mention here though;

I had kind of expected the thread to continue but I was surprised when on checking from time to time I became clear to me that no one was really making any contributions anymore. Rather sad; my thoughts though.

Secondly, I must commend some people who have made some effort so far. I think it was a worthwhile experience. It doesn't really matter whether you succeeded or not. What really counts in the final analysis is the fact that you took ACTION. Please continue with the action. Do not stop for whatever reason. Always bear in mind Newtons Laws of motion. Study them, understand them and practice your understanding.

See you guys next week.

Thank you Ma'am. I have been very much around. em yet to commence (My bad). After my market research in this part of Nigeria that I reside. I must confessed that the products already available in the market got me over whelmed to a point That I began to think the viability of the business model prospect here in Kogi state.

My finances too has not helped matters. Sooner or later I promise to hit the road running. thank you ma'am. Good guidance and blessings upon you and your family. aameen.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by biggal: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Madam is lyk bakers in ph are doing d doughnut supply by themselves have you observed it. I would like to start in ph
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Olasiyan(f): 7:53am On Nov 19, 2016
Hi Karin,
It took me almost 4days to read the post from beginning to end. I most confess, you are a God sent, Madam Karin. if we have more people like you in this nation, our nation will b better.
After going through your detailed mentorship prog, I will lik to show my interest in the business. How do I get the product from the producer? I am ready to start immediately as I alredy told some potential buyers abt it. I am staying at Ikeja. Pls reply. Thanks.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by preciousan(f): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
hello madam karin,i am interested in the F.C.M.G business,in portharcourt, rumuodumaya,rukpokwu area.thanks.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 12:09am On Nov 24, 2016
Hello everyone.

May I first start by apologising for the silence of the last one month. This was totally unplanned for and it was a most demanding period for me littered with different kinds of personal experiencing. I must say that I was grateful for the opportunity even though I am greatly relieved that it is all over now (at least almost). Okay, I can let you into the picture; My ailing mother in-law became very ill while recovering from a recent surgery undertaken abroad. I had to sacrifice everything else and take care of her.

It was very tasking and it is such a conundrum that here in our country when you take an ill person to the hospital, a relative must take up all the duties one would ordinarily expect a nurse to perform. So, there I was in the hospital for over three weeks just attending to her. Sadly, she couldn’t survive it and passed on after great pain.

The funeral will hold this weekend and I have decided to take a breather even if it is just for one week. I need to refresh and put myself in the mental frame of mind required to think through the current economic mist.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 12:13am On Nov 24, 2016
I have taken the liberty to plan what we are going to do when I resume. Some of them are quite interesting.

For instance, I am going to ask people to comment on their experiences so far in selling the various snacks from Nutrientrich and Fairy pastries.

I will also set up an exclusive whatsapp group for intending snack sellers who reside outside Lagos. The intention is to create a large bargaining platform and approach the companies we are interested in selling their products as one company/client. My experience has revealed that many companies require that intending distributors from outside proximity of their factory buy a minimum quantity to qualify for healthy discounts, free delivery and a rebate.

For many, that is usually a steep demand. When I first arrived Port Harcourt, I realized that my suppliers were only willing to supply me if my order was at least a bus load which requires and investment pf about 1.5 Million Naira. It was very difficult for me to handle that so I had to be buying from their local depot in Woji area of Port Harcourt until I could order directly from head office and that’s where the advantages start rolling in.

Now assuming we have potential distributors residing in; Ore, Benin, Agbor, Asaba, Owerri and Port Harcourt my take is that we can come together and order as a group and since the company says a bus load then we make our orders reflect a full bus load and then they deliver it to us using a hopping mechanism. (hopping being a logistic term that mimics the grasshopper in terms of carrying out deliveries)

So, at the end of it all this kind of collaboration catalyses our progress such that rather than waiting for the time to build our resources to the point where we can buy a truck or bus load we can immediately begin the business through a groupage or working together.

It should be fun. And please no monies will be paid into any account outside the supplying company’s account. This is part of what we will look at.

Another issue we will address immediately we resume fully is why people are so hesitant about taking action. We have to look at it from all perspectives and them possibly do a pros and cons of immediate taking of massive action. What is the cause of the fear of action and how it can be overcome?

See you next week.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by eezeribe(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
Karin001:
I have taken the liberty to plan what we are going to do when I resume. Some of them are quite interesting.

For instance, I am going to ask people to comment on their experiences so far in selling the various snacks from Nutrientrich and Fairy pastries.

I will also set up an exclusive whatsapp group for intending snack sellers who reside outside Lagos. The intention is to create a large bargaining platform and approach the companies we are interested in selling their products as one company/client. My experience has revealed that many companies require that intending distributors from outside proximity of their factory buy a minimum quantity to qualify for healthy discounts, free delivery and a rebate.

For many, that is usually a steep demand. When I first arrived Port Harcourt, I realized that my suppliers were only willing to supply me if my order was at least a bus load which requires and investment pf about 1.5 Million Naira. It was very difficult for me to handle that so I had to be buying from their local depot in Woji area of Port Harcourt until I could order directly from head office and that’s where the advantages start rolling in.

Now assuming we have potential distributors residing in; Ore, Benin, Agbor, Asaba, Owerri and Port Harcourt my take is that we can come together and order as a group and since the company says a bus load then we make our orders reflect a full bus load and then they deliver it to us using a hopping mechanism. (hopping being a logistic term that mimics the grasshopper in terms of carrying out deliveries)

So, at the end of it all this kind of collaboration catalyses our progress such that rather than waiting for the time to build our resources to the point where we can buy a truck or bus load we can immediately begin the business through a groupage or working together.

It should be fun. And please no monies will be paid into any account outside the supplying company’s account. This is part of what we will look at.

Another issue we will address immediately we resume fully is why people are so hesitant about taking action. We have to look at it from all perspectives and them possibly do a pros and cons of immediate taking of massive action. What is the cause of the fear of action and how it can be overcome?

See you next week.

Welcome back... We are waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral / Can't Send Dollars To Nigeria Any More / Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.