Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... (2299 Views)

Ganduje Demands Apology From Kwankwaso Over Comments On Buhari / Magu: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Govt., Former Nigerian Leaders Say / Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by azimibraun: 5:24am On Sep 14, 2016
Like a broken record the ever fresh steady supply of hate and unsubstantiated comments about Mr Buhari has become so boring that a friend of mine who vowed to make life miserable for Mr Buhari and his administration through the Internet and especially through NL yesterday told me that he is tired of not just putting out those rumors and hate post but also tired of seeing them every where he turns. In his words" guy me don tire to the follow underage kids insult buhari o! Afterall Wetin I dey gain self? Our pastor last sunday message really touch me; the man say make we no dey use Internet lie about other people and make we dey pray for our leaders" you guys reading this may not truly understand how much this friend of mine has sworn to "Finish" Buhari but to my greatest shock he just did a U turn and was now telling me how much he wants the man to succeed. What a world? To be honest, I am also tired of Buhari this Buhari that. He may be the president today but he is not Nigeria. The country will remain by the time he is gone. So why must it all be about just one guy?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by madridguy(m): 5:26am On Sep 14, 2016
grin
Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by justi4jesu(f): 5:27am On Sep 14, 2016
undecided
Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by yorubasmustprosper(f): 5:35am On Sep 14, 2016
You sounded like a 14yr old cute boy.. Why don't you run along and go help your mummy ..

azimibraun:
Like a broken record the ever fresh steady supply of hate and unsubstantiated comments about Mr Buhari has become so boring that a friend of mine who vowed to make life miserable for Mr Buhari and his administration through the Internet and especially through NL yesterday told me that he is tired of not just putting out those rumors and hate post but also tired of seeing them every where he turns. In his words" guy me don tire to the follow underage kids insult buhari o! Afterall Wetin I dey gain self? Our pastor last sunday message really touch me; the man say make we no dey use Internet lie about other people and make we dey pray for our leaders" you guys reading this may not truly understand how much this friend of mine has sworn to "Finish" Buhari but to my greatest shock he just did a U turn and was now telling me how much he wants the man to succeed. What a world? To be honest, I am also tired of Buhari this Buhari that. He may be the president today but he is not Nigeria. The country will remain by the time he is gone. So why must it all be about just one guy?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by Firefire(m): 5:39am On Sep 14, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:
You sounded like a 14yr old cute boy.. Why don't you run along and go help your mummy ..

cheesy grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by whitebeard(m): 5:44am On Sep 14, 2016
cool Mr President grin
Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by AtlanticBreeze: 5:44am On Sep 14, 2016
azimibraun:
[s]Like a broken record the ever fresh steady supply of hate and unsubstantiated comments about Mr Buhari has become so boring that a friend of mine who vowed to make life miserable for Mr Buhari and his administration through the Internet and especially through NL yesterday told me that he is tired of not just putting out those rumors and hate post but also tired of seeing them every where he turns. In his words" guy me don tire to the follow underage kids insult buhari o! Afterall Wetin I dey gain self? Our pastor last sunday message really touch me; the man say make we no dey use Internet lie about other people and make we dey pray for our leaders" you guys reading this may not truly understand how much this friend of mine has sworn to "Finish" Buhari but to my greatest shock he just did a U turn and was now telling me how much he wants the man to succeed. What a world? To be honest, I am also tired of Buhari this Buhari that. He may be the president today but he is not Nigeria. The country will remain by the time he is gone. So why must it all be about just one guy?[/s]
LMAO.. Who will deliver zombies from this doom. Look at fables.. One cannot but see that the "Finish Buhari" campaign is getting to you grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by Limitednow: 6:01am On Sep 14, 2016
When you were attacking and insulting GEJ, the face of democracy in Africa then it's wasn't boring baa?

You reap what you sow.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by ificatchmodeh: 6:05am On Sep 14, 2016
We still dey 2016..you dey tire..nawao..wait make we near 2019..you go believe.. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by BrokenTV: 6:08am On Sep 14, 2016
azimibraun:
j
How old are you

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by HtwoOw: 6:10am On Sep 14, 2016
With time everybody go tire

Then the previous people who stood by Buhari will have a say

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 14, 2016
Many of them will soon start to commit suicide. Dull, boring and hungry fans of yam eaters! Irony of life!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 14, 2016
Wailers, where una dey? You are kindly welcome!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by Abeymills(m): 6:35am On Sep 14, 2016
You desrve 2 b flogged 4 writing dis nonsence u reap wat u sow u n ur likes zombies should deal wit it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by allthingsgood: 6:39am On Sep 14, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

LMAO.. Who will deliver zombies from this doom. Look at fables.. One cannot but see that the "Finish Buhari" campaign is getting to you grin

In all your hate and insults, what have u gained The man doesnt even know u exist! grin

3 Likes

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by allthingsgood: 6:40am On Sep 14, 2016
BrokenTV:
j
How old are you

Actually we should be asking you.

1 Like

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by AtlanticBreeze: 7:00am On Sep 14, 2016
allthingsgood:

In all your hate and insults, what have u gained The man doesnt even know u exist! grin
you didnt know this when you were insulting GEJ abi? rubbish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by allthingsgood: 7:03am On Sep 14, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Stop talking trash. Everyone is not like u. I dont insult people anyhow. The person u are insulting knows not of ur existence!

3 Likes

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by AtlanticBreeze: 7:07am On Sep 14, 2016
olaitoro:

See what buhari has caused sad
who be that? He loos like hungerbad grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by AtlanticBreeze: 7:10am On Sep 14, 2016
allthingsgood:

Stop talking trash. Everyone is not like u. I dont insult people anyhow. The person u are insulting knows not of ur existence!
If he does not know about my existence then why are you pained? why are you crying for him? Are you his aboabaku? smh...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by allthingsgood: 7:12am On Sep 14, 2016
[s]
AtlanticBreeze:

If he does not know about my existence then why are you pained? why are you crying for him? Are you his aboabaku? smh...
[/s]

Pathetic!
Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by AtlanticBreeze: 7:13am On Sep 14, 2016
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Pathetic!
exactly, thats what you are bruh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by AtlanticBreeze: 7:16am On Sep 14, 2016
olaitoro:

Na that Igbo wannabe mrkayusfit aka olukayode omidina olayemi, the owner of '*I am Igbo but I hate biafra*'

His career on nairaland is finished.

He was bursted yesterday, and his memes will be gracing this prestigious forum.

Dude has deleted his account.. Wonders shall never end.. God deliver the zombies grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by olaitoro(m): 7:17am On Sep 14, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Dude has deleted his account.. Wonders shall never end.. God deliver the zombies grin grin grin

He is a coward grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by Emmaoga: 7:19am On Sep 14, 2016
azimibraun:

have you washed plates today?.
I heard your mom calling you to come and wash plates and sweep the compound since you have nothing good to offer here.

4 Likes

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by MalcoImX: 7:52am On Sep 14, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

GEJ was given all the chance but he proved to be incompetent and clueless. All your insults remain in Nl and LIB. We'll only be worried when the mainstream media start using them.
Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by SirVintageCock: 8:08am On Sep 14, 2016
Master CLUELESS is in charge now with PhD in incompetence.
You maybe living in limbo if you do not believe that this is the voices from the streets talking on Nigerian cyberspace. The cyberspace is the continuation of what is happening on the street.
MalcoImX:
GEJ was given all the chance but he proved to be incompetent and clueless. All your insults remain in Nl and LIB. We'll only be worried when the mainstream media start using them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by KevinDein: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2016
Actually it's become boring. grin

I urge the haters to at least be creative and come up with something more humorous. Same shiiit for the past one year.

1 Like

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2016
Funny enough, the op has a very valid point whether that was made up or not.

Only those blinded by religious and ethnic hatred cannot see this.

Why don't y'all sit in one corner of your rooms and ask yourselves what exactly have you gained for spreading hate here in the last one year.

1 Like

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 14, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Master CLUELESS is in charge now with PhD in incompetence.
You maybe living in limbo if you do not believe that this is the voices from the streets talking on Nigerian cyberspace. The cyberspace is the continuation of what is happening on the street.

Unfortunately people like you who come to defend their masters have yet to realise that they do not really care one hoot about you.

Of the millions of $$$ found in dame Patience Jonathan's bank, how much do you think will be given to you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Fayose Motivated Ekiti State Tailors Today With N10million(photos) / Our Team Have Arrived PH To Support Our Benefactor- Wike- PIX / See Reply EFCC Gives To A Man Who Said He Saw 10 millions On His Way To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.