Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? (4417 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says / Sagay: "Saraki, Dogara’s Allowances, An Explosive Issue, Will Blow Up Nigeria" / Revered Fathers And IPOB Take Biafraa Agitation To The Church...inspiring! (2) (3) (4)

Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Our Senate is in support of the deputy Senate President putting up bail for a man who is agitating to start a war in Nigeria.
Or was it not the same Nnamdi Kanu that was asking for weapons for a war.

If you need any further proof that the NAss is full of stooges sponsored by enemies of Nigeria the imperialist white man.

Fellow Nigerians you are on your own. Get ready to do whatever is necessary to survive, things will soon fall apart.

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by smellingmenses: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2017

Hypocrite... Buhari was anti Nigeria... innit?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
Akwa ariri.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Khd95(m): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lol,leave these igbo politicians alone,they will never abandone their political posts for biafragringrin

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Pieromania: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Those agitating for breakup are those corrupt thieves running away frm prosecution frm FG,they want to use seccession to evade judgement

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Not only Igbo politicians the Deputy Senate president surely could not have taken such action without getting blessing of entire senate.
Khd95:
Lol,leave these igbo politicians alone,they will never abandone their political posts for biafragringrin

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Mazeltovscotty(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
OlanreJohnson:

Our Afonja mothers are warming up to protest naked against the release of kanu.
it will be too late before you all realize that you have picked up a wrong fight.

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Surely there must have been a breach of the constitution.

Can someone in an arm of government be allowed to be paying bail, for an individual that is asking for weapons to instigate a war against a nation you took an oath to defend?

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by ZombieTAMER: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Op Biafra no concern you
Live ur Nigerian life
Mind ur business
Don't allow other people life to disturb you

17 Likes

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Annie939(f): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
I don't understand, what do you mean?

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by hammer6: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
smellingmenses:

Hypocrite... Buhari was anti Nigeria... innit?

God bless u, they forget that the internet never forgets.

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Blue3k(m): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
GenBuhari:
Our Senate is in support of the deputy Senate President putting up bail for a man who is agitating to start a war in Nigeria.

Innocent til proven guilty. Until they prove case it's alleged. It's the law.

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by hammer6: 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Blue3k:

U dey mind Buhari that disobey court order? grin

They have showed their stupidity to the world.

If Presidency(Executive) disobey Court Order and he saw nothing wrong with it, wat is he now complaining about?

Did Senate disobey court order?

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by geez18(m): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
you can cry me a river for all i care, the fact remains that Nnamdi Kanu was granted bail and his bail conditions were met and the great man walks free as i type this.

things have started taking shape..., the quest is on.

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by hammer6: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
GenBuhari:

If you need any further proof that the NAss is full of stooges sponsored by enemies of Nigeria the imperialist white man.

Fellow Nigerians you are on your own. Get ready to do whatever is necessary to survive, things will soon fall apart.

Infact, take dat. chakam! na ur selfie be dat.

I recommend Otapiapia for the headache! u can join him

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by MXrep: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Is it not Nigerian Authorities that requested for a Senator? After you all said no senator will show up, we ended up having senators lining up, now you are here wailing

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Until they prove he is asking for weapons to start a war?
That proof is all over the internet.
Blue3k:

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Why must the senate support Nnamdi? It is tantamount to supporting him calling Nigeria a zoo, and instigating a war by asking for weapons to fight such a war.
MXrep:
Is it not Nigerian Authorities that requested for a Senator? After you all said no senator will show up, we ended up having senators lining up, now you are here wailing

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
I lived in the real Biafra led by the great Ojukwu, I live in Igbo land so how does agitation from an imperialist stooge ,( who has his family safely tucked away in UK) to start a war in my region not concern me?

I was fully in support of Ojukwu genuine and justified bid for Biafra.

This Nnamdi clown is just a sponsored imperialist agent, and the only thing has appeared to have run in his life appears to be a radio station his imperialist masters set up for him in UK.
ZombieTAMER:
Op Biafra no concern you
Live ur Nigerian life
Mind ur business
Don't allow other people life to disturb you

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Kemperor: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Igbo politicians want Biafra but they won't say it in public...

When the referendum show haters will be surprised...

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by ZombieTAMER: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
GenBuhari:
I lived in the real Biafra led by the great Ojukwu, I live in Igbo land so how does agitation from an imperialist stooge ,( who has his family safely tucked away in UK) to start a war in my region not concern me?

I was fully in support of Ojukwu genuine and justified bid for Biafra.

This Nnamdi clown is just a sponsored imperialist agent, and the only thing has appeared to have run in his life appears to be a radio station his imperialist masters set up for him in UK.
You reside in biafran land
You are only a visitor
It dosent give u the impetus to talk ill of biafrans who house you or the leader of biafrans

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Did you miss where I said I lived in Ojukwu's Biafra?
ZombieTAMER:

You reside in biafran land
You are only a visitor
It dosent give u the impetus to talk ill of biafrans who house you or the leader of biafrans
Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by leofab(f): 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Dedetwo(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
GenBuhari:

Have you forgotten Nigeria is a democracy? Deputy Senate President did not act as Deputy Senate President when he allegedly put up bail for Nnamdi Kanu but as a citizen of Nigeria which is one of the conditions stipulated by the court.

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by prodiga: 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
lies u can do better or just blame GEJ

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by PFRB: 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
GenBuhari:
Until they prove he is asking for weapons to start a war?
That proof is all over the internet.

Do you know what effective demand means? ? ? ? ?

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by MadamExcellency: 11:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
GenBuhari:
Did you miss where I said I lived in Ojukwu's Biafra?

Why do you like lies and make them without shame? Are you not the one cursing Ojukwu and all he represented three years ago whenever the issue of Biafra is discussed on Niaraland.

Secondly, you have no shame to claim Igbo when your posts are explicitly there to prove your origin and ethnic persuasion.

This is the second time you're falsely claiming Igbo for exigency purposes after doing so during the run-up to 2015 elections.

You're comfortable spreading the most grusome lie of the century how Buhari's daughter married an Igbo man and how his cooks are all Igbo.

Please stop displaying your immaturity on this board before I open your chapter.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 29, 2017
MadamExcellency:

Why do you like lies and make them without shame? Are you not the one cursing Ojukwu and all he represented three years ago whenever the issue of Biafra is discussed on Niaraland.

Secondly, you have no shame to claim Igbo when your posts are explicitly there to prove your origin and ethnic persuasion.

This is the second time you're falsely claiming Igbo for exigency purposes after doing so during the run-up to 2015 elections.

You're comfortable spreading the most grusome lie of the century how Buhari's daughter married an Igbo man and how his cooks are all Igbo.

Please stop displaying your immaturity on this board before I open your chapter.

Brutal.

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by pchukwudi: 12:20am On Apr 29, 2017
Stop spewing that trash. Kanu NEVER mentioned WAR in that video. He nevet solicited for weapons for war. He merely solicited for weapons for SELF-DEFENCE - especially against the rampaging herdsmen.

GenBuhari:
Surely there must have been a breach of the constitution.

Can someone in an arm of government be allowed to be paying bail, for an individual that is asking for weapons to instigate a war against a nation you took an oath to defend?

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Tazdroid(m): 12:38am On Apr 29, 2017
The most frustrating body ever created.
Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Blue3k(m): 2:35am On Apr 29, 2017
GenBuhari Answer honestly if No Nigerian politicans gave him support wouldn't you be comment section celebrating and jeering Ibop? What does this have to do with imperialist white people. Are u claiming your country just a mere puppet to other countries interest?

It seems they have everything they need from Nigeria I don't see why they should care. Nigeria one of few regional hegemons in Africa. Other include South Africa and Egypt who can be argued have more influence.

Buhari gets sick takes rest in London

European countries are biggest trade partners
Multinational companies handle of our industry through subsidiary. Examples exxon and Julius begar, DSTV etc.

Nigeria planning to build trans Saharan pipeline to supply Europe

It's claimed by Jonathan that US influenced election that usa helped Buhari win.

All Yoruba And Igbo Must Read This! / Nigeria Police Change Logo After SARS Killing / !