Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

The Dangers Of A Single Story By Chiamanda Adichie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dangers Of A Single Story By Chiamanda Adichie (1906 Views)

The Dangers Of A Single Story - How Half Of A Yellow Sun Inspires Igbos (photos) / Chimamanda Adichie's Danger Of A Single Story- How true is it? / Chimamanda Adichie: The Danger Of A Single Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dangers Of A Single Story By Chiamanda Adichie by saintneo(m): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2009
Hope this fits in here,

[url=http://The dangers of a single story by Chiamanda Adichie]The dangers of a single story by Chiamanda Adichie[/url]
Re: The Dangers Of A Single Story By Chiamanda Adichie by saintneo(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2009
Re: The Dangers Of A Single Story By Chiamanda Adichie by Beaf: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2009
That was so beautiful!

We all need to contribute to the tearing down of the single African story. That story is all about being in control of the definition of who we are.
The easiest way to contribute is by being true to yourself and culture; drop any false accent you have, change any foreign names you bear to indegenious ones, above all; do not give your kids foreign names.

Let us defeat the single African story.
Re: The Dangers Of A Single Story By Chiamanda Adichie by candylips(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2009
i listened to this speech yesterday and i was inspired. I will be getting her book Half of the yellow sun today.

BTW she is so gorgeous
Re: The Dangers Of A Single Story By Chiamanda Adichie by Gekko(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2009
This woman is Delightful! Oya! madam Dora relinquish your position for Chiamanda immediately.
Re: The Dangers Of A Single Story By Chiamanda Adichie by ikeyman00(m): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2009
thread closed!!
Re: The Dangers Of A Single Story By Chiamanda Adichie by asha80(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2009
I wu anuohia grin^^^
Re: The Dangers Of A Single Story By Chiamanda Adichie by candylips(m): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2009
wow i bought her book in whsmith today . very good read so far  cool

(1) (Reply)

Anti-jonathan Protest Claims One In Bauchi / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Blasts Those Behind His Fake Twitter Accounts / Meet A 13-year-old Girl With An IQ Higher Than Albert Einstein’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.