Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 (42754 Views)

Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. / Going Bald At 23 Is Not An Option. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by funnynation(m): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
shuggah:

the comedy is affecting ur English?
No forming but truth.. I no go school but I believe in my talent. God bless you for the correction though!

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
Shiitposter:

I guess tuface and banky w where always masturbating thats why they lost their hair
Have you actually tried reading a book bfore? Cant be that hard.

bros i dint say its in all cases, i only asked him a question.

Please go and do you research
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Shiitposter: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
overcomer123:

bros i dint say its in all cases, i only asked him a question.

Please go and do you research

I done that already. And not from shitty blogs either
I'm talking real research. DHT causes alopecia.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by dablazor: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
A friend of mine during my undergraduate days started balding at about your age, the saving grace of it was that his beards grow fast, so he decided to go skin and keep his beards, side burns and all, he looked so good i wish i was bald with that much beards back then.
Men mostly bald when there is high level of testosterone in their blood stream, this results in the production of DHT which blocks the hair follicles on the scalp and aids in the growth of beards.

You could skin and let your beards grow, that way you might even look better and never have to worry about your looks and haircuts again.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by funnynation(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Find your high school English teacher, then kill him/her.

Op, he whom the gods want to make rich, they first make bald grin
Hahahaha thank you but I no go school. I believe in my talent. No forming! Thanks for the correction. *English recession*
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Maxcollins042(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
ikbnice:
I'm in my early twenties and my hair has started thinning by the side with my barber telling me am going bald gradually. It is still in its early stage. What can I do to revert it? I would be grateful if effective hair product/treatment is recommended.

Please help before my head looks like an egg at 23.
Mr I advice you pay a visit to your doctor or to a clinic for diagnosis.

It's possible you are experiencing male pattern hair loss. One can experience it in his teen years or from his fifties but it occurs mostly from the fifties.

It's possible that your hair loss is hereditary or it can be a side effect of a medication which you took.
It can also be a symptom to an ailment such as cancer, hormonal imbalance.

If the hair loss is hereditary, my dear you no other option than to live with it but if it is ill-health related,then a medication should be proffered to you to curb it.

So I advice you to visit a doctor for proper diagnosis.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by donbenie(m): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
frenchwine:
@ikbnice, getting bald in your early twenties could be really disturbing, but maybe you're finally becoming a man. grin
> Checkout ur dad, uncles and elder brothers , does any of them have receding hairline? If yes, it could be genetic.
> It could also be due to excessive testosterone in your blood, either from sex enhancement pills/supplements or naturally induced.
> It could also be an indicator of high cortisol (stress hormones) level in ur blood, obviously due to stress.
Bros rock the #baldgang thing jor, growing up we used to be told that bald men usually end up rich, Hehehe, your're gonna be rich man!
PS: There are some creams you can use to reclaim ur hair line, they're prescription creams/pills. Give me a mention and we'll talk about. Though I advice you to just make lifestyle adjustments and increase zinc and molybdenum containing foods
Baldness is actually transmitted from the Maternal side,so OP check your maternal Uncles and GrandPa whether any are bald,if it is then it will be very expensive to treat..hair transplants are your surest remedy ala Wayne Rooney at the advanced stage..
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by sarutobie(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
Shiitposter:

I guess tuface and banky w where always masturbating thats why they lost their hair
Have you actually tried reading a book bfore? Cant be that hard.
is tuface and banky beyond masturbation??
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by monabass: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
egorov:
go get regainne, its costly but works like magic
Have you or do you know any one who has used it before? Hope there wasn't any side effect..
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Enochx2: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ahhhhh

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by tbliss22(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
guywitzerogal:
[s][/s]yes eat the paw paw tree sef join wit the leaf and root..... That s why goat never go bald

Baddest!!!! Kikikikikikikiki.... ****i don laugh trowey my food o****

But op na inferiority complex dey worry u. U better start to dey rock am now big time. Cos no matter what you do to it, you can never hide it for people.

Just accept yourself the way you are and grow some beads with low sweet heart cut and focus on making cool cash cos you will hate yourself if you are broke, bald and ugly.....

Fine boys wey broke still dey package but bad skull with bald hair na HELL o!!!!
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
martineinstein:
how does masturbation cause baldness

Masturbator spotted.There's nothing hidden under the sun!When you drain all your fluid now,don't get mad when you need it most.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
ikbnice:
I'm in my early twenties and my hair has started thinning by the side with my barber telling me am going bald gradually. It is still in its early stage. What can I do to revert it? I would be grateful if effective hair product/treatment is recommended.

Please help before my head looks like an egg at 23.
Your problem is solved. It's always good to speak out cos you never can tell from whom the solution to your problem could come. I'll help you. Visit this site www.thehairlossprotocol.com. There's an Ebook which proffers a solution to balding. The Ebook isn't free. If only you can work hard and adhere strictly to the rules, you'll have your hair grown thickly in 3 months...but you've got to work hard bro. If you're not buoyant to order the book online, please let me know I can send you a copy I got for a token. It had worked for millions of American guys who were bothered about their sudden hair loss at their youthful age. Did you know Wayne Rooney was once bald? Please watch him in the next Man U match and watch his hair closely, if he's featured. I'm sure you'll thank me later with a he goat, lol. It's real!
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Mattex001(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Genes can be annoying sometimes! Lol Why can't I just be me!! Where do I have to inherit trait's from my parents!

I'm Bald too! embarassed

My Elder sis bought me a face cap! I love it.

Mine, I think was inherited from my Dad, my elder brother hold the chief bald title in the family, and then my little bro of 15yrs is already dropping some hints. Lol

As for me I have a fine face tho! So to some extent I don't really get worried about being bald.

Kacee that Limpopo guy is bald but he's rich.
So who baldness epp?! My bro Na money sure pass.

I planned to get a cream tho. But they are quite expensive so that should be in view.

Get a face cap or learn to adjust to whatsoever nature has to offer you. You might not be able change it.

PS. Stop carving the front part of ur hair
PSS. Keep a Low cut. Afro makes it more obvious.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by tbliss22(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
CHYMZZY:
I was 17yrs old when i lost my hair to bladness of an egg..
I feel too shy then, i resort to different kinda of hair cream but to no avail, even raw aloe vera jell couldnt help me..
I look at my dads head it's as shinny blad as a golden egg..
And i accept the goodies of my fate, i then think of ß.m.x, 2pac, 4-Tay, fat joe, 2shot, 2face, ßanky w, lama, ßirdman, Lexintong steel and i remember that these dude are my real G, knowin that one day ama hit like em'...

Even Wayne Rooney didnt even get a cure for his bladness..
My brother just chill like A fanta in a fridge!

Epic response!!
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by biggie73(m): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
Get used to the changes in your life. Always skin your hair. Change begins with you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
dablazor:
A friend of mine during my undergraduate days started balding at about your age, the saving grace of it was that his beards grow fast, so he decided to go skin and keep his beards, side burns and all, he looked so good i wish i was bald with that much beards back then.
Men mostly bald when there is high level of testosterone in their blood stream, this results in the production of DHT which blocks the hair follicles on the scalp and aids in the growth of beards.

You could skin and let your beards grow, that way you might even look better and never have to worry about your looks and haircuts again.
I agree with you 100%. Ut there's a solution to reduction of the DHT. I tried it and it worked. I've answered the guy already. I'm sure he'll regain his confidence in a matter of months.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by xtervaganza(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
francisMKD:
BUHARI .... HAVE U SEEN WHAT YOUR RECESSION ERA HAVE CAUSED?? E NO GO BETTER FOR U OOO....sorry oo bro

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by mengho(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
This na Normal, just learn to adjust either with wearing caps or constant skin cut every week.

He'll if you have high self esteem you can rock ur baldness no wahala.

If ur an aboki or Yoruba just learn to wear jallabiya with cap or agbada

They are also creams dat can make ur hair grow back BUT THEY HAVE SOME SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTSS LIKE
1-VERY EXPENSIVE
2-VERY VERY EXPENSIVE
3-SERIOUS OFFENSIVE SMELL.....yuck
4-And some other side effects depending on skin & genetic make up

Trust me am speaking from experience, my bro started going bald when he was like 20 I think but it wasn't extremely obvious
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Aftermath of demonic change!
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by LordReed(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jhuniyour:
perhaps you carve your hair too often.

What if you choose to cut skin.?

Try it.

In this day and age people are still this ignorant about baldness?

@ikbnice

You don't have a problem. Balding happens and is not a curse or something. Don't get worried or self-conscious about it. For appearances seek you can keep your hair low to even out the balding spots.

I started getting bald spots 15years ago, it didn't change who I am so don't sweat it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by phoenix90(m): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
ikbnice:
what has he to do with this?
A lot bro. Are you not in Nigeria? grin grin
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by ruffiyke(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
your hair is responding to recession. it might come normal whom everything stabilizes
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by LordReed(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
overcomer123:

Hope you are not masturbating? if you are stop it.

Your ignorance is sickening, go and get educated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by veacea: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Where is the pishure?
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by 7inches: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Maxcollins042:

Mr I advice you pay a visit to your doctor or to a clinic for diagnosis.

It's possible you are experiencing male pattern hair loss. One can experience it in his teen years or from his fifties but it occurs mostly from the fifties.

It's possible that your hair loss is hereditary or it can be a side effect of a medication which you took.
It can also be a symptom to an ailment such as cancer, hormonal imbalance.

If the hair loss is hereditary, my dear you no other option than to live with it but if it is ill-health related,then a medication should be proffered to you to curb it.

So I advice you to visit a doctor for proper diagnosis.

i have same issues o but mine is still in both sodes of my hair line..
u think we can get hair doctors easily here in naija?
or u mean any doctor?
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Khameal007(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jhuniyour:

meet an amateur 5 times for hair carve and you will understand what I typed earlier

Oga... the only thing we need to understand here is the guy wants to regain his hair not loose it... and your advice was sure gonna make him loose it.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by kingPhidel(m): 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] na change cause am.. but ask Rooney how hin take correct hin own...
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Rozan10: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
ikbnice:
Wit only me rocking shinnin scalp amidst my colleagues. u call that swag?

See this rapper common...

Rock your bald head joor. Your babe may like to tap it when you two are working out in bed grin grin

But grow ur beard 1st biko
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Shiitposter: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
sarutobie:

is tuface and banky beyond masturbation??

Think for a second, sex and masturbation has the same outcome which is to expel liquid at the end
If your theory is right then everybody having sex and/or masturbating will be bald, that means everyone under the age of 15 will be safe, while those above 15 (roughly speaking) will be bald and by 23 complete baldness,. Now do you think the hairs on your head know the difference between masturbation and sex? How about you think carefully this time before you reply my post,
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by lanreni: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
FIRST, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO YOU VOTED FOR DURING THE LAST ELECTIONS. THANK YOU.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by walker1994(m): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
luk go 2 d nearest baber saloon tell dem 2 giv u skin cut it wil luk weird at first bt as tym goes on u wil grow 2 lik it jst lik 2baba nd stop lukin 4 solutn GUY u ar bald

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) / Man’s New Face After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour Of 15 Years. Pics / How Do I Lose 8 Kilograms In One Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.