Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,535 members, 7,958,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 (43403 Views)

Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. / Going Bald At 23 Is Not An Option. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by shariffalabim89: 1:44am On Sep 15, 2016
DHT,... . Di hydro testosterone
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by noziz(m): 2:09am On Sep 15, 2016
Rub d head in a girl's pussy or cleavage dis wud help grin
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by frankopit: 3:17am On Sep 15, 2016
I have your kind of experience at that age range,I think a baber told me to, at 21,23 but what I did as a solution to control it from progressing was to "stop carving the front part , that is the fore head" there by allowing it to grow gradually.im 30 now and there is no sign of bald head.its being working for me.continous carving keep chopping off the fore hair.but I carve d side bear so I can look cool.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by tonyx4x44(m): 5:08am On Sep 15, 2016
ikbnice:
Wit only me rocking shinnin scalp amidst my colleagues. u call that swag?

It's all a thing of the mind. Give two men a Toyota each, one will celebrate his fortune, the other would cringe at having to drive a 'cheap car'

My bald friend back in school had the most swag amongst us, he was the ladies man too.

P.S. He grew a beard and shaved his head

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by bejeria101(m): 6:22am On Sep 15, 2016
LordReed:

LoL, easy bros before e burn gasket.
Ma binu nobody talks to my bro like dat. Not dis nl kids
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by ikbnice(m): 6:44am On Sep 15, 2016
falcon01:
am also somehow bald it gave me a kinda v shape hair but its been like that for long i rock hairstyles like phyno i look awesome so just sit back and wait for all the hair to fall off cheesy if you go bald very fast then sorry for you

can you kindly indicate the stage
stage 1

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by ikbnice(m): 6:48am On Sep 15, 2016
NAMDOSKY30:
Try this cream SKY they say it helps in hair growth and darkening, iam not how effective it is, also u can go for operation I don't know if its done in nigeria something like hair grafting or so wayne rooney the footballer did it as well as TYGA this rapper it works very effective I don't the cost make inquiries and thank me later
i have been using it but no noticeable changes. Thanks alot
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by ikbnice(m): 6:59am On Sep 15, 2016
TheNas:
Solution find onion small slide and rub it well morning and night for two to three months it will improve seriously it increases the circulation of blood around the area.
I'll try it. Thanks
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by francis247(m): 7:04am On Sep 15, 2016
Go 4 checkup 2 see if you have cancer or any sickness that causes hair loss; also check if loss of hair is just a thing that runs in your lineage. Try to find out the cause first before searching 4 the solution.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by ikbnice(m): 7:04am On Sep 15, 2016
ogbiwa:
Op I just saw an article on hair loss retrieval earlier today and was directed to two very potent products: Andrea natural hair regrowth solution and hair wonder oil. Ask for these products in your local cosmetics store or order them on Konga. Both should not cost more than 5k including cost of delivery to your doorstep. Thank me later
thanks
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by spookydee(m): 7:09am On Sep 15, 2016
you can't hide from your destiny
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by ikbnice(m): 7:13am On Sep 15, 2016
Mattex001:
Genes can be annoying sometimes! Lol Why can't I just be me!! Where do I have to inherit trait's from my parents!

I'm Bald too! embarassed

My Elder sis bought me a face cap! I love it.

Mine, I think was inherited from my Dad, my elder brother hold the chief bald title in the family, and then my little bro of 15yrs is already dropping some hints. Lol

As for me I have a fine face tho! So to some extent I don't really get worried about being bald.

Kacee that Limpopo guy is bald but he's rich.
So who baldness epp?! My bro Na money sure pass.

I planned to get a cream tho. But they are quite expensive so that should be in view.

Get a face cap or learn to adjust to whatsoever nature has to offer you. You might not be able change it.

PS. Stop carving the front part of ur hair
PSS. Keep a Low cut. Afro makes it more obvious.

Cheers
noted
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by ikbnice(m): 7:17am On Sep 15, 2016
Mavelshee:

Chillax.....its probably because of stress
Rest and sleep more.. Substitute your haircream with shearbutter Stop having so much sex too....e dae cause hairloss
noted. Thanks
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Raymondif: 7:24am On Sep 15, 2016
Ask Rooney !
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by ikbnice(m): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2016
Maser:

I know how worried you must be because at exactly 23 I had same experience. I was extremely sad seeing my fine Boy looks seriously threatened. People gave all sorts of advice including using Indian hemp cream which I did but it became worse. I then stopped using any sort of cream at all and was astonished to see the thinning hair becoming stronger again. After a while I got back to applying cream due to the shine and waves it gave my hair but again the thinning restarted. I then stopped applying cream again and noticed the thinning stop again. Today I am 40 and still have my hair full while some of my mates who had their hair then have lost them.
My advice is that you stay off hair cream completely and watch your hair regain strength and the thinning stopped. You'll thank me later.
I will stop my hair cream right away. Can I substitute it with shea butter as someone suggested or just leave it out completely?
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by ikbnice(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2016
Cooleasy:
IF IT'S NOT HEREDITARY, this will work for you:
Mix original coconut oil with Lemon water (not lime water o), and be rubbing it into your scalp everyday, continuously, for a minimum of three months. It will make your air start growing back. Plus, you will generally start growing more hair on your head. And your hair will be darker and thicker. Prolonged use of this method will also delay greying of hair. Remember: rub it well on your scalp; not just on your hair. And make sure you keep it up for as long as possible. Mind you, if you notice that the lemon water is getting sour few days after you mixed it, make a fresh mixture and keep using. It works.
thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by ikbnice(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2016
ashala:
Bro just get Nsi Mbe ( Tortoise Shit), rub am fa your head morning,afternoon and Night with one of your toes inside a river.
Try it and see your hair grow longer than that of a Brazilian and Indian Woman. wink
A demonstration video of this should be done by you as it will go a long way to guide me.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by ikbnice(m): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2016
noziz:
Rub d head in a girl's pussy or cleavage dis wud help grin
please show me how this has helped you. A practical video will be welcomed. Thanks
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Shiitposter: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2016
awelekiti:
I'm not here to fight anybody. The hair transplant eventually failed. He kept balding because the DHT he was meant to take care of was always there. He later serenely went for a solution which he initially ignored. It's not a must you contact me for any ebook. I didn't compel you to get it. It's available online for anybody to buy, not from me but from the American author. That's why I made the link available for everyone to see. It's not enough to make you keep barking like a dog at an innocent NL like me who's proffering a proven solution . Lalasticlala, hope you're noting this please?

This are some comments about the book.
Couldn't take a pix of all of them, although some reported that it worked but very slowly and can take 2-3 years, while other got ripped off and had their money taken from them.
Although the amount of negative comment on this book is staggering. One thing i got from the article on this book is that it contains food and supplement that can block the hormone that synthesized testosterone into DHT (the balding causing hormone) now this synthesizer is called 5 Alpha reductase. So by quickly googling "Foods that can inhibit the production of 5-Alpha Reductase" i'm pretty sure you will have little use for the book. Ikbnice take note.

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 15, 2016
Shiitposter:

This are some comments about the book.
Couldn't take a pix of all of them, although some reported that it worked but very slowly and can take 2-3 years, while other got ripped off and had their money taken from them.
Although the amount of negative comment on this book is staggering. One thing i got from the article on this book is that it contains food and supplement that can block the hormone that synthesized testosterone into DHT (the balding causing hormone) now this synthesizer is called 5 Alpha reductase. So by quickly googling "Foods that can inhibit the production of 5-Alpha Reductase" i'm pretty sure you will have little use for the book. Ikbnice take note.
Please can you also post the comments of those with success stories after using the book? It appears you're a critic of this book from your comment. Please do a balanced equation and stop being biased by posting the comments of those who have also benefited from the use of this book. I bought I and now, I've no regret. It worked for me cos I started noticing changes a few months after I started following the instructions. If you were prescribed a drug for instance and you refused to use it as per prescription, it will NEVER cure the disease for which it's meant. That's it. Those with negative comments you posted were lazy because they couldn't follow the process closely. You must work hard for it. The author was so sure that he gave 'a money back guarantee' on the book, even after a few months if the buyer fails to see changes. It's not compulsory everybody gets it. Only those who are sure of following the process and are bothered about their balding situation can get it. I bought it and I'm happy to recommend it cos it worked for me. My US friend recommended it and the rest was history. I'm only proffering a solution here and it's not for everybody or doubting thomases. After all, the money goes into the American author's pocket, not mine. I'm not his freelance agent either. Also from your comment, it's not as if the book doesn't work. According to one of those who have bought it, whose comment you also posted, he bought it but after he was sent a link, he was unable to open it so, it's different from saying THE BOOK ISN'T WORKING. Fortunately, I've got one and ONLY those who are interested may also contact me.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Shiitposter: 8:43am On Sep 15, 2016
awelekiti:
Please can you also post the comments of those with success stories after using the book? .

Post your hair, before and after it will make a goos success story here.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2016
Shiitposter:

Post your hair, before and after it will make a goos success story here.
It's not necessary I post it for a critic like you to see. If you need the book, go to the website and if it's not found to be useful, you may ask the author to refund you. Have a nice day.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Shiitposter: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2016
awelekiti:
It's not necessary I post it for a critic like you to see. If you need the book, go to the website and if it's not found to be useful, you may ask the author to refund you. Have a nice day.

-he had a chance to shut a critic up once and for all
-throws it all away.

Lol. Critics are not devils. I just wanted to make sure it was legit incase the OP decides to buy or incase i start getting bald myself and for other people reading the thread.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by egorov(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2016
monabass:

Have you or do you know any one who has used it before? Hope there wasn't any side effect..
I've used it before. No side effects. Small one is 11k big one is 21k. Make sure u buy it from a reputable store
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by feran15(m): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2016
ikbnice:
I'm in my early twenties and my hair has started thinning by the side with my barber telling me am going bald gradually. It is still in its early stage. What can I do to revert it? I would be grateful if effective hair product/treatment is recommended.

Please help before my head looks like an egg at 23.

Hit the gym
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by GoldenWinnie(f): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2016
papa ajasco grin
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Malik1338(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2016
Try rubbing mentholated spirit on your scalp with cotton wool daily. .you would see the magic
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by falcon01: 10:58am On Sep 15, 2016
ikbnice:
stage 1
at least you can maintain it might take 6 yrs before reaching stage 2 i.e if you bald slowly you should use hair boosters if it is a deficiency but if it is not then just live it its your call.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by ezenik: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
Don't worry about the bald hair,just start using (ori) the hair we come up again
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
LordReed:

I quoted you... Again. Go, hire a SAN and take me to Supreme Court.

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by vickertony(m): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
awelekiti:
Please can you also post the comments of those with success stories after using the book? It appears you're a critic of this book from your comment. Please do a balanced equation and stop being biased by posting the comments of those who have also benefited from the use of this book. I bought I and now, I've no regret. It worked for me cos I started noticing changes a few months after I started following the instructions. If you were prescribed a drug for instance and you refused to use it as per prescription, it will NEVER cure the disease for which it's meant. That's it. Those with negative comments you posted were lazy because they couldn't follow the process closely. You must work hard for it. The author was so sure that he gave 'a money back guarantee' on the book, even after a few months if the buyer fails to see changes. It's not compulsory everybody gets it. Only those who are sure of following the process and are bothered about their balding situation can get it. I bought it and I'm happy to recommend it cos it worked for me. My US friend recommended it and the rest was history. I'm only proffering a solution here and it's not for everybody or doubting thomases. After all, the money goes into the American author's pocket, not mine. I'm not his freelance agent either. Also from your comment, it's not as if the book doesn't work. According to one of those who have bought it, whose comment you also posted, he bought it but after he was sent a link, he was unable to open it so, it's different from saying THE BOOK ISN'T WORKING. Fortunately, I've got one and ONLY those who are interested may also contact me.
bro help me with it victoroga88@gmail.com
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by LordReed(m): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
@Jhuniyour

First of all slap yourself for being so ignorant.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your Sleep Paralysis Experience Here. / BANANA: Very Interesting Facts. / Doreen Moraa Moracha: Meet Kenyan Lady Born With HIV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.