Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 (43379 Views)

Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. / Going Bald At 23 Is Not An Option. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Shiitposter: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
Maser:

I know how worried you must be because at exactly 23 I had same experience. I was extremely sad seeing my fine Boy looks seriously threatened. People gave all sorts of advice including using Indian hemp cream which I did but it became worse. I then stopped using any sort of cream at all and was astonished to see the thinning hair becoming stronger again. After a while I got back to applying cream due to the shine and waves it gave my hair but again the thinning restarted. I then stopped applying cream again and noticed the thinning stop again. Today I am 40 and still have my hair full while some of my mates who had their hair then have lost them.
My advice is that you stay off hair cream completely and watch your hair regain strength and the thinning stopped. You'll thank me later.

Good advise, and its also your 300th post on nairaland.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Shiitposter: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
awelekiti:
Your problem is solved. It's always good to speak out cos you never can tell from whom the solution to your problem could come. I'll help you. Visit this site www.thehairlossprotocol.com. There's an Ebook which proffers a solution to balding. The Ebook isn't free. If only you can work hard and adhere strictly to the rules, you'll have your hair grown thickly in 3 months...but you've got to work hard bro. If you're not buoyant to order the book online, please let me know I can send you a copy I got for a token. It had worked for millions of American guys who were bothered about their sudden hair loss at their youthful age. Did you know Wayne Rooney was once bald? Please watch him in the next Man U match and watch his hair closely, if he's featured. I'm sure you'll thank me later with a he goat, lol. It's real!

Wayne Rooney spent more than £15,000 dollars on hair transplant alone, not to talk of maintenance. Take your shiity ebook and dumb it inside the abyss.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by bejeria101(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
LordReed:

Your ignorance is sickening, go and get educated.
Another factory fitted nl otondo AMG lol
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by jokerphilics(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
ikbnice:
I'm in my early twenties and my hair has started thinning by the side with my barber telling me am going bald gradually. It is still in its early stage. What can I do to revert it? I would be grateful if effective hair product/treatment is recommended.

Please help before my head looks like an egg at 23.
When God says yes why are u trying to say no. Its the lord's doing lol. No tamper with am instead gv am packaging u r not d first to be bald at dat age or stage and y r u comparing ursef wit odas. #self-esteem
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Shiitposter:

Wayne Rooney spent more than £15,000 dollars on hair transplant alone, not to talk of maintenance. Take your shiity ebook and dumb it inside the abyss.
I'm not here to fight anybody. The hair transplant eventually failed. He kept balding because the DHT he was meant to take care of was always there. He later serenely went for a solution which he initially ignored. It's not a must you contact me for any ebook. I didn't compel you to get it. It's available online for anybody to buy, not from me but from the American author. That's why I made the link available for everyone to see. It's not enough to make you keep barking like a dog at an innocent NL like me who's proffering a proven solution . Lalasticlala, hope you're noting this please?
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by ashala(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bro just get Nsi Mbe ( Tortoise Shit), rub am fa your head morning,afternoon and Night with one of your toes inside a river.
Try it and see your hair grow longer than that of a Brazilian and Indian Woman. wink
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Eunetmoi(f): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
dmola:

ur dp thou......ahahahahhahah hands u tissue
... tissue for ur tears or for d bald head cry?
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by player007(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
ikbnice:
I'm in my early twenties and my hair has started thinning by the side with my barber telling me am going bald gradually. It is still in its early stage. What can I do to revert it? I would be grateful if effective hair product/treatment is recommended.

Lol. welcome to the Club bro. trust me there is nothing you can do about it. except if skin cuts looks good on you. that's the only remedy I see. have learnt to live with mine. am 33 thou but still. On a lighter note....been bald is not a bad thing. it means that Money is on the way. lolz my Bald Jr brother. how far Na
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by funnynation(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Gennyike:

I like you for your humility; Believe me,you are better than some guys that passed through school.

Certificate without good character =0
Good Character without certificate= 100

Keep it up and may God grant all your heart desires.
Thank you dear....but I may likely to do part-time soon.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Creamz(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
ikbnice:

if you are serious about the issue, met a doctor. And i would recommend you eating food rich in vitamin E and C and possibly taking Vitamin E and C supplements
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by pussyphilia(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
This should be least of anybody's worries!

Op I started growing bald at the same age. Now I am obviously bald and honestly IDGF what anybody thinks about it. It doesn't stop me from drinking my chilled Origin or from getting a good pvssy when I need one cool

Next please!

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
awelekiti:
Your problem is solved. It's always good to speak out cos you never can tell from whom the solution to your problem could come. I'll help you. Visit this site www.thehairlossprotocol.com. There's an Ebook which proffers a solution to balding. The Ebook isn't free. If only you can work hard and adhere strictly to the rules, you'll have your hair grown thickly in 3 months...but you've got to work hard bro. If you're not buoyant to order the book online, please let me know I can send you a copy I got for a token. It had worked for millions of American guys who were bothered about their sudden hair loss at their youthful age. Did you know Wayne Rooney was once bald? Please watch him in the next Man U match and watch his hair closely, if he's featured. I'm sure you'll thank me later with a he goat, lol. It's real!

Thanks for dis contribution as I would be needing d book and would love to know how much ur lettin go off it. Contact mii on Whatsapp 07053053439. Thanks.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by kingui(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
my brother is not only you oh I'm in the same problem too and I'm just 20 year my father that is over 60 those not have any. pls we need answers to this problem. thank you
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by falcon01: 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Burger01:
Lol. I can't stop laughing oh grin grin
why na
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by greggng: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
ashala:
Bro just get Nsi Mbe ( Tortoise Shit), rub am fa your head morning,afternoon and Night with one of your toes inside a river.
Try it and see your hair grow longer than that of a Brazilian and Indian Woman. wink

If he tries this he will remain completely gorimapa. I ve evidence of what am saying
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Lancasterman: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Stop Masturbating Period!
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by pussyphilia(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
I know that Nigerians, due to their poor way of reasoning, see baldness as a sign of old age, and so even people who are decades older than you will think you are older, but that shouldn't bother you either since what people think about your age will not add or remove a second from your lifespan.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by pussyphilia(m): 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lancasterman:
Stop Masturbating Period!

Nonsense!

Baldness has nothing to do with masturbation!
I know many men who had been sexually active since the age of 18, yet they are not bald.

Baldness is simply natural and it's nature's gift to a select few. Those who have it should be proud of it!

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Jman06(m): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
@Op, baldness is cool.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by LordReed(m): 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jhuniyour:

Bros .. quote the OP not me!

I quoted you... Again. Go, hire a SAN and take me to Supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by LordReed(m): 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
bejeria101:

Another factory fitted nl otondo AMG lol

LoL, easy bros before e burn gasket.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by eldoradoxx: 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
pamdaniel:
take ur bath with Epsom salt... or frequently wash ur hair with Epsom salt mixed with it shampoo... u would be surprised at how good it can be
In addition to salt bath, op, you need to try this yellow pepper sold in most market. Blend it very well. Apply on your head 15 minutes before taking your bath every night. Try for two weeks. I guarantee you it works wonder.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by eldoradoxx: 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
ashala:
In addition to Nsi Mbe , another good and wonderful remedy is cow dung. Op, look for Hausa breed cow dung. Blend with charcoal and apply every night before sleeping. I give you one week and u will come here to testify.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Cooleasy(m): 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
ikbnice:

IF IT'S NOT HEREDITARY, this will work for you:
Mix original coconut oil with Lemon water (not lime water o), and be rubbing it into your scalp everyday, continuously, for a minimum of three months. It will make your air start growing back. Plus, you will generally start growing more hair on your head. And your hair will be darker and thicker. Prolonged use of this method will also delay greying of hair. Remember: rub it well on your scalp; not just on your hair. And make sure you keep it up for as long as possible. Mind you, if you notice that the lemon water is getting sour few days after you mixed it, make a fresh mixture and keep using. It works.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by blesoh(f): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wingback:
Let us all take a moment to laugh at OP grin cheesy grin
I can't my laughter oh hahahahahaha.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by blesoh(f): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wingback:
Let us all take a moment to laugh at OP grin cheesy grin
I can't hold my laughter oh hahahahahaha.
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by jodreamer(m): 12:06am On Sep 15, 2016
It God's natural gift for us. So dear friend, don't fight it, embrace it wink
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by koolaid87: 12:17am On Sep 15, 2016
ikbnice:

Brother, the earlier you accept skin cut, the better...Before you know it, you'll be known to the style and it'll be part of you. However, you fit go for hair transplant, just like the one rooney did.

You shouldn't worry too much on that cos a lot of issues wey pass ur baldness yapa
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by royaldonbliss(m): 12:22am On Sep 15, 2016
ikbnice:
Wit only me rocking shinnin scalp amidst my colleagues. u call that swag?

I feel you brother. I share your pain
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by royaldonbliss(m): 12:26am On Sep 15, 2016
Cooleasy:
. IF IT'S NOT HEREDITARY, this will work for you:
Mix original coconut oil with Lemon water (not lime water o), and be rubbing it into your scalp everyday, continuously, for a minimum of three months. It will make your air start growing back. Plus, you will generally start growing more hair on your head. And your hair will be darker and thicker. Prolonged use of this method will also delay greying of hair. Remember: rub it well on your scalp; not just on your hair. And make sure you keep it up for as long as possible. Mind you, if you notice that the lemon water is getting sour few days after you mixed it, make a fresh mixture and keep using. It works.

Make we believe you
Re: Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 by Cooleasy(m): 12:38am On Sep 15, 2016
royaldonbliss:

Make we believe you
That's up to you. I hope the Op got my message and I wish him good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BANANA: Very Interesting Facts. / Doreen Moraa Moracha: Meet Kenyan Lady Born With HIV (Photos) / Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman Found Dead In His Office (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.