Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single (46370 Views)

Top Hottest Girls In Babcock University / Why Are You Still Single ? / Lagos Has The Hottest Girls In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by awakeuche(m): 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
CaroLyner:
1. Men presume they’re already taken This is a number one reason most of the hottest girls in Lagos are still single. A lot of men assume that because the girl is pretty, has an education, makes her own money, and seems happy, she must already be taken so they give up even before they start. They do not bother to get close to the girl or even ask her out as they feel they would be fighting an already lost battle.

agreed
i dont exactly accept this logic, the major reason why a working class youngman would not approch a too pretty girl in lagos is simply the fact that we have learnt the hard way, a too pretty girl equals a too pretty pocket. There are girls i avoid on priciple, those high class pretty ones, and we dont avoid them because we are intimidated, its just the need to have peace of mind. All they do is go for shopping, club,spa and hotel everyday on our pocket.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by Worksunlimited: 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
I think number 4 is very common. Men and their alike are just fooling around. Only want some good sex and don't want to commit .

Yea... We don't want to commit... angry..

How can we commit when there is really nothing to commit to..

Ain't nothing wrong with some quality no strings attached sex!

I mean sex without all those conditions attached..

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by yodin: 12:01am On Sep 15, 2016
Collins0609:
They are single because dere already in love wit d man dat they like,hence dere see other guys as play things,so it doesnt matter d amount of money u have or ur commitment nor gift u buy,u are only but a tools they pick whenever they need u.its no shame for them ao ask u 4 help or money,but u are only fooling around when u demand sex from them.so ehen d guy realised they are been played,had no choice but to move on.
Their demands are excessive wit little return.
They are disrespectful.
They are not wife or marriage material

Exactly,u have said it all.
That is why I still want to goin other brothers who married outside lagos very soon by his grace...until they realize their quest for money and material things.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by iwatch: 12:10am On Sep 15, 2016
realkingqueen:
OP you're right but a lot of guys here won't agree with you cos of their egoistic nature
how do you mean? Do you fall into the category of ladies he described?
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by Generalyemi(m): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
I think number 4 is very common. Men and their alike are just fooling around. Only want some good sex and don't want to commit .

according to your profile.......
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by igboboy3(m): 12:34am On Sep 15, 2016
AreaFada2:

I have many friends from 28 and above complaining of no man.

Very serious matter. Some getting quite desperate.

There are many unserious men on the prowl, just looking for no-commitment flings.
There are also good men, but many of them will not be able to provide a standard of living that these working girls have become used to.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by HMZi: 12:49am On Sep 15, 2016
supersystems:

Lol na wa o. You guys can comment some kind commentary sha
am just pointing out the obvious sha.
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 15, 2016
HMZi:
am just pointing out the obvious sha.

I'm not arguing against it. Just funny Lol
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by HMZi: 12:52am On Sep 15, 2016
igboboy3:

There are many unserious men on the prowl, just looking for no-commitment flings.
There are also good men, but many of them will not be able to provide a standard of living that these working girls have become used to.
case closed...
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by Donmichaelz(m): 12:53am On Sep 15, 2016
When you said BIG gIRLs i was expecting to see people like genevieve,rita domnic,Asa,linda ikeji and other outstanding women in business,and entertainment world,but u put pix of Assha*wos and prostitutes...if those are big girls in ur own side ,na wa Ooo

Big girl doesn't mean big breast
Big girl doesn't mean 1000 likes or 100,000,000 followers
Big girl doesn't mean more bags and shoes
A big girl is a woman with dignity,intelligence,self worth ,discipline,etc
U can't buy class even if you av a wardrobe of #10 million,,
A big girl in summary is a woman who command respect,everywhere, she doesn't need to wear a Gucci to feel confident,,,,,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by HMZi: 12:56am On Sep 15, 2016
supersystems:

I'm not arguing against it. Just funny Lol
i feel 4 girls who wanna get married and dont get husbands,some of them dn cast sha...me sef wan marry bt i dey fear o.
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 15, 2016
HMZi:
i feel 4 girls who wanna get married and dont get husbands,some of them dn cast sha...me sef wan marry bt i dey fear o.

There are good girls i swear it. This year made me know. I've met alot
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by MultiCEO1: 1:13am On Sep 15, 2016
CaroLyner:
1. Men presume they’re already taken This is a number one reason most of the hottest girls in Lagos are still single. A lot of men assume that because the girl is pretty, has an education, makes her own money, and seems happy, she must already be taken so they give up even before they start. They do not bother to get close to the girl or even ask her out as they feel they would be fighting an already lost battle.

agreed

I'm making no assumption when it comes to you. I'm taking you.
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by bluestone2015: 1:34am On Sep 15, 2016
Those married are getting killed or divorced. Why bother if a lady is single. It might be God's method of keeping her alive. Besides, a good number of people are worse off after marriage. Marriage is good but does not always guarantee happiness.

Marriage is only good if you marry your soul mate. My advice is, if you are a lady and not comfortable with the man you are dating, stay single, do not marry him. It's better than getting killed.

Everybody is not meant to be married. Whether the society likes it or not.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by HarrisonAkadidi(m): 1:38am On Sep 15, 2016
very true

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by achieverme(m): 2:41am On Sep 15, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

You are not entirely correct, lady. No man wouldn't want to settle down with a respectable and responsible looking lady. We've got what we look for in girls. We know not all that glitter is gold.
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by achieverme(m): 2:55am On Sep 15, 2016
bluestone2015:
Those married are getting killed or divorced. Why bother if a lady is single. It might be God's method of keeping her alive. Besides, a good number of people are worse off after marriage. Marriage is good but does not always guarantee happiness.

Marriage is only good if you marry your soul mate. My advice is, if you are a lady and not comfortable with the man you are dating, stay single, do not marry him. It's better than getting killed.

People like you can never make good adviser. I pray my kids or wife-to-be will never encounter you in life.

Strangely enough, you never talk about attitude-change, character-change and behavioural-change in the women.

I doubt if a truly matured person can make this kind of comment.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by davidif: 2:55am On Sep 15, 2016
CaroLyner:

agreed

I am a guy and i can confirm. In fact, when i see someone who is almost outrageously stunning. I almost automatically think they must be taken.
I remember missing out on a girl like that once. Boy, was she pretty!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by davidif: 2:56am On Sep 15, 2016
achieverme:

People like you can never make good adviser. I pray my kids or wife-to-be will never encounter you in life.

Strangely enough, you never talk about attitude-change, character-change and behavioural-change in the women.

I doubt if a truly matured person can make this kind of comment.

But he is right.
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by achieverme(m): 3:08am On Sep 15, 2016
davidif:

But he is right.

A girl will live a horrible life whether single or married if she doesn't change her negative attitudes, negative understandings, negative characters, negative behaviours and negative disposition to life.

Human relationship, including marriage, is about companionship. You can never have the right companion if you have foul character.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by AreaFada2: 3:22am On Sep 15, 2016
igboboy3:

Well, maybe. After all men too are not perfect. Some may well be for just fun, no ready to settle down yet. I think it is good to know your ability, what you can do & when you do it.

But many of the "unserious" men you talk of are just testing the waters. Some soon find that behind the sexy attractive exterior is a very questionable character.

Just because you do not want to be seen as "unserious" does not mean you have to tolerate the first rude, uncultured, selfish, greedy, egoistic, clingy, impatient girl with inordinate sense of entitlement who brings nothing to the table except to spread her legs.

No no no. That was in the past. My advise for my female friends searching is to tell them things about them that a guy may not like.

That is a coded way of saying "honestly babe, I know roughly why men do a runner, I'd do same". But most blurt out the tired line "any guy who truly loves me has to accept me the way I am".

Like seriously? Even the almighty God that is infinitely benevolent still requires us to be born again first.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by AreaFada2: 3:28am On Sep 15, 2016
bluestone2015:

True. That abroad based guy that was murdered in cold blood by his lawyer wife in Ibadan could have benefited from this advice for sure.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by TerrorSquad147: 4:08am On Sep 15, 2016
alexistaiwo:
What is it with Africans and must get married mentality. The so called Lagos girls are they complaining to you all? Marriage doesn't guarantee happiness. So cut these ladies some slack.

Ladies be reading my comment like yes alexistaiwo confirm guy tell them to leave us alone ooooooooooooo. Don't go and get married awon oniranu oshi
lol grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by webgenius234(m): 4:24am On Sep 15, 2016
If you own or planning to buy Samsung S7 device , u should read this for your safety

http://www.naijaict.com/2016/09/warning-to-all-samsung-galaxy-note-7.html
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by Taryur3(m): 5:12am On Sep 15, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Committed to a hole in this buhari government? May be next administration sha
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by Taryur3(m): 5:13am On Sep 15, 2016
CaroLyner:

agreed
Seems you know someone with such ordeal
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by davidif: 5:21am On Sep 15, 2016
achieverme:

A girl will live a horrible life whether single or married if she doesn't change her negative attitudes, negative understandings, negative characters, negative behaviours and negative disposition to life.

Human relationship, including marriage, is about companionship. You can never have the right companion if you have foul character.

Dude, go and read his comments again. The guy is right. People should not just marry for marrying sake. They should only marry the right person. What's wrong with what he said? Do you know how many people have married the wrong people and are regretting it everyday? What's wrong with saying that one should stay single if they have not met the right people yet? Na wa o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by davidif: 5:22am On Sep 15, 2016
supersystems:

There are good girls i swear it. This year made me know. I've met alot

Abeg, do you know anyone of them? Help a brother out?
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by davidif: 5:25am On Sep 15, 2016
supersystems:

If you're stuck in your cubicle at work,stuck in traffic and stuck with kardashian during free weekends perhaps an angel has to be a delivery boy to deliver a Konga-ordered Man for marriage or dont you think fellas ?

Girls dress up go out have fun change your life pattern. Put away the car keys and take local transport,create room for new people to come into your life. Don't send your younger ones to make your cahs deposits or atm withdrawals go out maximize free times you could meet a cutie along the way and be open. Be the circuit try new social media sites don't be a fence sitter contribute - chances are you'll inspire likeness from an observer and stop whining men are not coming..

Are men now being raptured leaving women behind ?

GBAM!
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by uboma(m): 5:39am On Sep 15, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
I heard that it has more to with unrealistic expectations than career and hook ups. They are waiting for the perfect man with foreign accent, billions in account and at least 6ft in height.

They snub potential mates only to fall for the giggolos who understand the game and "pose right" culminating in "stories that touch the heart" in a few years down the line.
\

You have spoken well.

Their mundane expectations and life styles keeps them from getting hooked to the good men...

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by Enochx2: 6:19am On Sep 15, 2016
Take

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.