Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,012 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Finding A Life Partner Is Then Really Hard... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding A Life Partner Is Then Really Hard... (530 Views)

Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. / What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? / Choosing A Life Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding A Life Partner Is Then Really Hard... by Inijesus(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
Finding a partner is hard, why?

Here are my few points as to answer that "why" question.

1. You find a beautiful/handsome one, but the brain is not there.

2. You find the brilliant one, but this one is always too serious.

3. You find the one that is rich, this one becomes very disrespectful.

4. You find the one that is very hard-working, and he/she does not have much time for you as they are always on the move, and I mean always.

5. You find the one who wants to be serious with you, but the EX keeps meddling.

6. You find the one who's humble, but damn, this one is a broke ass.

7. You find the one who's responsible, but he/she not romantic.

8. You find an educated one, but this one "na over sabi" will always want to be mr/mrs. RIGHT.

9. You find an illiterate one, but this one gets angry whenever you try to make corrections.

10. You find the one I dub ''oga smart"(the smart one), but this one honesty is not a watch word for him/her.

And the list keeps going..... You can add yours too.
Re: Finding A Life Partner Is Then Really Hard... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
I just dey observe
Re: Finding A Life Partner Is Then Really Hard... by firstking01(m): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
In conclusively, humans are insatiable in nature, so, my advice, if you are not ready to swallow the flaws of your spouse and create a vacuum in your heart to accomodate him/her, then stay single for life...and btw, the list is vice versa, samething you'd find in men...i bow out.
Re: Finding A Life Partner Is Then Really Hard... by mercichoco(f): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
Just looking for sm1 who is not a fake asss hediot
Re: Finding A Life Partner Is Then Really Hard... by STENON(f): 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
In summary...Just look for one Person that you'l be happy to spend the rest of your life with.
Re: Finding A Life Partner Is Then Really Hard... by Inijesus(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Read the post well
It was for both male and female
firstking01:
In conclusively, humans are insatiable in nature, so, my advice, if you are not ready to swallow the flaws of your spouse and create a vacuum in your heart to accomodate him/her, then stay single for life...and btw, the list is vice versa, samething you'd find in men...i bow out.

(1) (Reply)

Singles/married : Will You Fully Agree With This? / The Story Of My Friend. / Oshikoyafrank;be Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.