Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief (61322 Views)

AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) / 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands / Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by Senorprinz(m): 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
so reekado bankz should go and return the award to whoever presented it to him so lil kesh(the rightful owner) can claim it. restitution ti take over.
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by crestedguy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
DTRUMPER:
Hmmmmm, Restitution on point.

If my child try am, na slap he go chop first.

I wish all our governors and senators will do this kind of restitution in Nigeria.
Well we both know the answer to that.
Bukola saraki come n do restitution oooooo

Anyway, check my signature and smile to the Bank forever BELOW

how many governor or senator can do that,most of them nah buy buy them buy result oooo,they can't defend the result,how many of them can boost of going to higher institution,oluwole result point for most of them
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by missjahiniekpe(f): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
My people perish for lack of knowledge.....
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by Temmytea70(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
What happen to "old things are pass away behold all things are become new",
What happen to the blood of Jesus that was shed..... Is it not for the sins committed?
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by rimotee(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sha for me d guy needs counselling oo.writing waec and sitting for jamb again. Na only am b born again
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by Elxandre(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Pprovost:
I wish he doesn't regret this.

But I doubt he won't.
He seriously might!
Nigeria is a country that makes you pay for every skewed decision you make except you are just lucky.
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by BABANGBALI: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wetin go happen to all the toto wey the guy don fok? him go return their toto back to them?

Restitution ko prostitution ni mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by dallyemmy: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
I am looking such person for a job offer
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by Asquare49(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Better by Far grin
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by lolamitayo: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
it is well
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by gulfer: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
When will all these polithiefcians make necessary restitution
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by xtervaganza(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
Even his pastor knows he has mental problem and that's what happens to you when you're swallowed in the evil called religion
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by piagetskinner(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Abeg that's not unilorin gate....it has been upgraded long ago
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by Ibidapson(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
Change begins wit him.
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by HighQue007: 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
Na so...ode lo like
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by MNDY(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
A vast majority of us go all withdraw from school if na dis be the proper way ooo! RELIGION, RELIGION, RELIGION...
-
How about just repentance from cheating! That would have been ok, except if he still indulges in it! If one asks for forgiveness and sins no more, I think one should be ok...
#Haba
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by maxibrainz02(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Probita doctrinal
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
I stole meat from the pot back in the days and now I am born again.

Please does anyone know how I can return the nutrients I got from the meat as I am very troubled.
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by Timblaze(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
computerboy:
Restitution indeed! So what of those that killed and repented? They should wake up the dead?

They should tell us his CGPA first so we'll know if he truly repented or he's just another lazy and coward student who has given up on school
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by adeadeyera(m): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=DTRUMPER post=49353154]Hmmmmm, Restitution on point.

I wish all our governors and senators will do this kind of restitution in Nigeria.

It's not the obvious dearth in your thought process that worries me, it is the number of people who 'liked' it.
You contradict yourself and some morons went on to like?
Commending his RESTITUTION and then "you'll punish your kid if he does same".
Go work on your brain.
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by lanreni: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
I THINK THE SCHOOL SHOULD NOT HAVE APPROVED IT.ON TWO GROUNDS, THEY COULD HAVE KEPT HIM.
1. IF HE COULD DO SUCH, THEN HE COULD BE USED AS AN AMBASSADOR OF MORAL RECTITUDE
2. IF HIS RESULTS SO FAR SHOWS GOOD PERFORMANCE DEVOID OF EXAM MALPRACTICE
3. AFTERALL, IT WASN'T WAEC THAT WROTE TO THEM ON THEIR DISCOVERY OR ON THE INSTANCE OF THE STUDENT.
THEY JUST LOST AN OPPORTUNITY TO PREACH MORAL UPRIGHTNESS., REGARDLESS OF THE SPIRIT THAT MADE HIM DO IT. WHO WOULD WANT TO CONFESS THEIR WRONGS AND GET EXPELLED NOW?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by adeadeyera(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
DTRUMPER:

It's not the obvious dearth in your thought process that worries me, it is the number of people who 'liked' it.
You contradict yourself and some morons went on to like?
Commending his RESTITUTION and then "you'll punish your kid if he does same".
Go work on your brain.
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by JUBILEE2000: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

If you kill and later repents, your restitution will be to tell the world and the family of the deceased that you are the one that killed him/her.

The thief who was on the cross beside Jesus made restitution before he was granted access to paradise abi? What he did is what the bible calls zeal without knowledge
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by muller101(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
DTRUMPER:

ur child should not try it. But the senators should do it. Hear ur self.
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by muhakeem(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hmmmm.... This guy must also be on the
Change
Begins
with
me
campaign misson
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by sekundosekundo: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
JUBILEE2000:

The thief who was on the cross beside Jesus made restitution before he was granted access to paradise abi? What he did is what the bible calls zeal without knowledge

If one repents at the point of death like the thief you mentioned, he will hv access b'cos he didn't hv the opportunity to do restitution but if he hv the opportunity and refuse to do it there will be no access for him. You can't repent and still hv stolen items with you. You must return all that you stole.
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by Pchizy: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
We should stop blaming this guy out of corruption. There're diff ways to restitute. This's one of it.
Some will later restitute unknowingly, perhaps via diff adventures that will happen to them.
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
ireneony:
He needs to whip me with his koboko
shocked
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by shotin(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
I really dunno if restitution is compulsory and a ticket to eternal life.... Jesus said, whoever accept me as is lord and savior and believe he is the son of God, behold all old things have past away, and new things are about to begin... If am correct....
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by bigiyaro(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
computerboy:
Restitution indeed! So what of those that killed and repented? They should wake up the dead?

They should tell us his CGPA first so we'll know if he truly repented or he's just another lazy and coward student who has given up on school
don't mind the fuuul, studying irrelevant thing like sociology.
Re: UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief by ikemesit4477: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
08064978510:

http://punchng.com/student-confesses-cheating-wassce-withdraws-unilorin/

See earlier thread here

https://www.nairaland.com/3341995/born-again-unilorin-student-withdraws
instead of withdrawing he should have confess his sin to God, and sin no more I believe God will be there to forgive him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures / Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.